Guys i will be getting my drivers license soon (within4-6 months) recommend me a cheap reliable car newer than 2012...

guys i will be getting my drivers license soon (within4-6 months) recommend me a cheap reliable car newer than 2012 preferably a small one

get a bike

no

read the sticky, then fuck off
then google "reliable cars", then fuck off again

a 2nd generation Honda Fit

Don't waste you money, idiot. Get something older, cheaper and better.

Yeah such fucking as
im not into spending money on repairs and parts 24/7 you nignog

2010+ Mazda3
Tight chasis and Zoom-Zoom driving spirit
Reliable & economic
Sets the bar for entry level interiors
Several trim levels to choose from and tons of aftermarket and upgradeability

thought about the twingo one
do all models have rear wheel drive?

ill keep my eye on these

That's why I told you not to buy a modern shitbox that is full of failing electric parts and has just run out of warranty.
Buy a late 90s early 2000s Civic or an Accord if you don't care about cars at all and just want to have no worries while being able to travel from A to B

all rwd, don't be scared tho
also,
gave you the best advice

Peugeot 206

If you're in the UK forget about the Swift Sport, the insurance group is stupidly high for a 125bhp car. If that's not an issue they're fantastic cars. Easy as fuck to do your own maintenance on as well, but the mk1 didn't have a 6th gear so expect to be sitting around 3-4k on sensible motorway speed and get around 30mpg.

don't wanna look like a poor fag

tempted

>Is probably underage
>Comes into the board like a complete retard with 0 experience with cars
>Gets an advice
>Calls the person nignog
Get. The. Fuck. Out

u fuck off
listen here im a fa/g/ im not into cars but i need sum help

>recommend me a cheap...
you are a poorfag, you goddamn negroid. 3k civic plus mods, one being a potato for your tailpipe.

Then don't be a fag, tard. If you aren't into cars and you want something from a car, express it like a normal human bean, if you want a new car just to use it as a "I am not a complete poorfag" symbol, express it, you will be called a fag and such, but you will get advice. Telling a guy that 90s cars are shit heaps is like going to your shitty board and asking for a cooler and if someone suggests me a 212 Evo to tell them to fuck off with that cheap shit. STOP. BEING. A. FUCKING. RETARD.

>has poorfag spending amount
>wants a below 5 year old car
>doesn't want to look like a poorfag

Surely you realize this doesn't add up.
And you have to realize that every car over 5 years old doesn't magically turn into an unreliable piece of junk only for poorfags.

Pretty much every car made 2010+ is going to be 10k minumum and even those are rare, or are lower because there is tons of miles on it or something really wrong with the car that they feel like they can't even hide it to make a buck and costs so much to maintain.

You didn't even tell us the most important thing, what you are going to use the car for.