Hey, I don't know if this is the right board to post it on, or if I should do it on /diy/...

Hey, I don't know if this is the right board to post it on, or if I should do it on /diy/, but anyway I am looking into living in a van, but I have no idea where to start, because I know nothing about cars at all, so I hope you might help me be lazy and give me some suggestions as to which one I should get, or even where I should start looking for a model, or where to find a cheap or a second hand one. There is just me living in it, so I don't need a lot of space, however I still need some space to move around. I don't mind it as bare bones as possible, as long as it would protect me from the nature.

If any of you have any experience in living like this, so far my main problem is the toilet/showering, so how do you deal with that?

I guess this can thread can be hijacked as long as it doesn't get 404'd

Other urls found in this thread:

cheaprvliving.com
youtube.com/channel/UCGu5fPDi4-KTNPI_3nVcnsQ.
link.marktplaats.nl/m1251605141
link.marktplaats.nl/m1256778546?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>so far my main problem is the toilet/showering
Fast food restaurant toilets and gym showers will become daily routines for you. There's no simple way to implement bathroom installations unless you go full RV, at which point you're not vanning or stealthing anymore.

Build storage under a bed space and set yourself up a little mini kitchen with small appliances. Get a cheap gym/pool membership for showers, also helps keep you in shape and not bored out of your mind from living in a car.

Stay with your parents or family. Even if it's a shitty situation it's better than living in a van. Tough it out until you're financially stable enough to move out.

This is what I suggest. A friend/co-worker of mine would use her VW Transporter like this for long trips, and it worked out fine

>no simple way to implement bathroom installations
they make those "poop in a bucket" kits.
basically a home depot bucket and disposable bags lined with kitty litter.
and then your basic truckers piss jug

Killing yourself is a better alternative than being homeless.

ancient people were Nomads. some of us still have that in our DNA.
the need, the natural desire to roam around and explore
being tied down to a house is over rated

Gym membership for shits and showers. Piss jugs otherwise. Planet fitness is all over the place and only 10 bucks a month

>some of us still have that in our DNA.
>the need, the natural desire to roam around and explore
I don't think you know what DNA is user.

>semantics
I don't think you know what it feels like to roam around and adventure

I lived in my car for a year. I have plans on going back to it. I enjoyed it for the most part. Summer in the south sucked. Main thing is to just keep yourself clean and keep your vehicle legal, its your home. Also, dont live in a van, live out of it. Work and do shit. dont sit in you vehicle all fucking day.

>Toilet and showering.
I always parked near public toilets. Walmart, malls, city parks. Showering can be done at gyms (planet fitness is all over the the US) or you can buy an electric camping shower off of amazon and just shower in the van. You just need to figure out how to collect and dump the water. You can also use baby wipes to scrub your face, arms, pits and other areas. I used a spray bottle to clean my hair. Towel in my lap and start spraying.

Any full size van that is under $7k has pretty much reached the end of its reliable life. This might not be a good option for you if you dont know anything about cars. Large vans also guzzle fuel. You can get a small van like a transit connect/ram promaster city. The back of them have plenty of room to stretch out.

If you want to know anything more specific, ask.

If your van is big enough you can have a standup shower and a real porcelain shitter.

Alternatively, shower curtain from the rear door and an RV cassette toilet, or good old pissjugs.

Are you US or EU?

So you completely give up any sex life or social life in exchange for the homeless lifestyle?

Since lots of major cities do no allow overnight parking and/or living in a van, do yo stick with small towns in small states?

As much as I enjoy peace and quiet and my own company, I like sex with women too much to even consider this.

Yeah that sounds about right. I just don't know what would be less convenient. That or having to trouble myself with my own toilet.

My family is a rotten shithole of misery> Mainly because of me. I can't stand it either way

I'm not very good at carpentry, but I guess I've always been interested in it. I wanna get the fuck away from everyone, otherwise I'm afraid I might kill someone. Do you have any recommendations for what car I should get?

Would that make a lot of smell? I guess I could always shit on the road like a 3rd world pajeet, but that will probably make me hate myself

I've considered that. Can't find a good way of doing it without upsetting everyone around me

Yeah the prospect of traveling almost however long I want sounds fantastic.

Isn't summer supposed to be good for a situation like that? Or was it too hot. How do you mean by legal? I want to get a driver's license anyway. Thanks though user. Car recommendations is the thing I'm looking for. How much fuel do you reckon would be a good level to look out for?

EU. Nederlands, actually. Idk what the laws are about living in the van are, but i hope they won't send my ass to prison to get raped

The only sex life I have is with my hand. I don't need anything else. Relationships suck balls and sink.

First of all I wasnt homeless. Living out of a vehicle doesnt make you homeless and living out of a vehicle doesnt mean you automatically get shunned by society and have to sit in the woods all by yourself.
Laws are enforced by police and as long as you are clean and your vehicle is legal they are usually cool. If they arent the most theyll do is tell you to go away. Even the asshole cops dont usually mess with car dwellers. If people are noticing you enough that they are calling the cops on you, you are doing it wrong anyways.

I spent summer in Texas. I worked in the day time so I could sleep at night. Normally summer nights arent to bad, but that summer was humid as fuck. I was sweating like a fucking slave. Legal means have insurance, DL license and pay your property taxes.

Vehicle recommendations? If you plan on driving a lot get something gets good gas mileage. If you plan on being parked a lot get something with a lot of room. I worked in warehousing and would park at warehouses near where I worked. I would drive maybe 3-5 miles a day. But I did end up driving cross country twice so I just kept my car. Like I said, I would get a small van like a Ford Transit Connect or a Ram Promaster City. You can also look for mini vans. You get decent room and decent MPGs.

Thanks! That gives me something to go off. I definitely want to be mobile, and I don't mind sacrificing much room for that, however I don't know exactly how much I'll need, because I have never had to deal with constrained space, really. But I'll look into it . Did you drive in your car, and slept in a van?

> I worked in warehousing and would park at warehouses near where I worked. I would drive maybe 3-5 miles a day.
this is basically what I want to do too, but I still don't want to be stuck in one place for too long. I probably want some space for solar panels or someshit on the top as well.

Can anyone give me a quick round down on buying cars second-hand?

I'll get a van in the future and do this. It'll be a little camper van in dark green for family outings to the Grand Canyon or the mountains for camping/hunting.
I'm going to go after either a Ford like in the first picture or Dodge van. I can get one for probably ten thousand used and just spend a grand and a half fixing up the inside how I'd want it.

Now I just need to marry a girl who'd like to go travel and racing cars.

Also, /out/ would be a great board for "van life" because I'm pretty sure they have a general thread about it every time I go on there. There's actually a lot of anons who live in vans and go on the outdoors board.

That's dope. i'm on it rn. I'll definitely look into it. I'm glad there's a bunch of resources out there

Not even posting this ironically, but check /r/VanDwellers, they have some great guides.

You are only fooling yourself, this is homelessness. Lots of homeless live out of their car. Cops tell you to go away because you have no right to be there! You're a hobo, a vagrant, a grifter and you pay no property taxes with hotel stays, rent or home ownership. You have no right to take the streets from the people that do pay for them...the property tax payers...the not homeless. You're just a selfish jackass that is a community blight, but thinks he's cooler and somehow smarter. Broke ass jack ass.

No girl is going to live in a van.

> If people are noticing you enough that they are calling the cops on you, you are doing it wrong anyways.

Thinking its O.K. As log as people don't notice you're doing something wrong and call the cops = loser logic

Nah, just for camping and when we do road trips. I'm saving up to buy a house.

Homeless people are homeless because they have no choice in life but to be homeless. They are many people of all classes, wealth, and stages in life who live in vans, RVs, large upscale coaches. There are people who are homeless in their vehicle. But not all who live in vehicles are homeless.

I pay all the same taxes as everyone else except the tax on overpriced homes. Those taxes usually go to schools and emergencies service. Streets are paid for through fuel taxes, not property taxes. You mad? Stay mad.

I just had my car. I used to put the back seat down and sleep with my legs in the trunk. Had a camping air matress(thin but effective) and a blanket. I was good to go. If you plan on working in one spot for a while and then going else where you should look into a full sized van. You can do a basic van setup in your room. Pic related is the dimensions for a Express/Savanna. There is also tons of videos one youtube. Just search "van life" and you can learn a lot from other people's videos. Check out cheaprvliving.com for some info. Also, there is this guy youtube.com/channel/UCGu5fPDi4-KTNPI_3nVcnsQ. He is a bit naive and goofy but he has plenty of good info.

Good Luck m8. Also, check out /out/. You get better, non-meme responses there.

I dont sleep in peoples drive ways or in front of homes, user. That would be disrespectful. Like I said, doing it wrong.

Youd be very surpised how wrong you are.

Buy a hitch shitter and poop on the side of the road at midnight.

Nah man vanlife is popular on instagram girls love it.

They probably get sick of it after a week though and spending a ton of money on a livable van

No girl worth fucking more than once is going to live in a van...not wrong

well, why would you fuck any bitch more than once? you are acting like its an issue or something.

If you PAID for a space in an RV park, then you would have a valid argument. But you didn't and don't. You are homeless and do not pay the same taxes.

You are lucky that in Texas you didn't have a gun shoved in your face.

Streets are paid through property taxes mostly

Property taxes pay for the salaries of city workers. Not the road ways themselves. There is a push in the US to make people pay by the mile as apposed to a gas tax because the gas tax cant cover all the road maintenance in the US.

Give it up kiddo.

>protect me from nature
Dont let nogs see you get in and out, especially at night.

You mean niggers? Yeah we don't have them over here. Only Moroccans. Same thing?

Wow what a tard...I love it when stupid people think they are smart, the best entertainment. Keep going guys, I'll make some popcorn and get a drink.

When i pay my property taxes it actually lists what the money goes to. Its like an itemized list and tells me where every cent I pay goes. Where I live none of my property taxes goes to roadways. I suppose its different elsewhere.

I looks doable, but I worry about people thinking I'm that Creepy guy in a Creepy van. A van seems cool to get off the grid camping, but driving it around town for a stealth place to live seems tough. And What if you eat some bad nachos and get the shits at 2 am? Idk bro

Self proclaimed jackoff and van dweller lectures on property taxes, state and local government budgets and where to shit in Texas...priceless

>muh Texas this
>my Texas that
Is that all Texans ever talk about?

I can’t find the video, but some van dweller I found on YouTube went around showing off the different stealth vans out there.

I saw one van that was dressed up to look like an AV company, and it was parked next to the geek squad cars in front of a Best Buy.

Another was a big yellow box truck that looked like a Penske truck with the logos removed. It still looked like a commercial truck.

>ford Ecoline van, Chevy Express, GMC Savanna
>try to get a long wheel base cargo van
>start planning the layout of your living space
>build it
>dont drill shit through the floor unless you like rust if not properly sealed

>I am looking into living in a van
It's pretty damn hard because the black gangs will try to rob you once they know you're homeless. They do that here. It's pretty hard to avoid them.

>my main problem is the toilet
>if you can't use public restrooms
Piss separately from pooping. You can piss elsewhere immediately before you poop. That way, the container with the poop is far far drier. Having poop swim in urine makes the bacteria grow superfast and it emits more vapors too.

Have a shallow plastic basket that holds upright almost all of a standard grocery store plastic bag. Take two sheets of newspaper and fold several times so that a rectangle of it fits in the bottom with the edges upturned by about an inch or so on each side. After that, now fold one more sheet of newspaper so it is long and rectangular. Lay the middle of that down the center of the bag so that the ends of the rectangle dangle outside. Poop carefully into the center. Toss all the toilet paper on top of the poop. If you can, cover all the poop with the toilet paper. Now fold over the ends that dangled and that helps cover things up. Now carefully pull the bag out of the plastic container and try to squeeze out most of the air. Twirl the top of the bag to form a rat tail and tie that into a knot to seal the bag. You can now toss that into a trash can. This method works because you didn't piss into the poop.

>t I worry about people thinking I'm that Creepy guy in a Creepy van.
When homeless try to camp in our neighborhood, we do whatever we can to kick them out. This is not a post against OP since he may be just the inobtrusive guy. But almost all other homeless cause problems. #HLM #homelesslivesmatter

>I saw one van that was dressed up to look like an AV company, and it was parked next to the geek squad cars in front of a Best Buy.
That would be the way to do it. But please note that some cities have laws against fake business representation. The cities to the south as well as the major commerce city to the east of my city have both had fake businesses in the news.

claim sole proprietorship, come up with fake business that never makes any money, as long as its less than $400 you don't even have to file a tax return

How do yoou hide fogging of the windows. The police and other people always look for that as a sign the vehicle is occupied.

>It still looked like a commercial truck.
If the police have automated license plate scanners, things could become difficult since all the trucks but yours would show different status.

At night when the police cruise around, they scan license plates. My city is still experimenting with automated license plate scanning. The anti-discrimination activists are fighting with lawsuits so adoption has been delayed. They're afraid that police will spend more attention on felons than on non-felons; that is discriminatory to the activists who insist that all citizens have equality.

The automated computer scanners read all the plates around the cop car. If there is anything wrong with the car (stolen, unpaid tickets, expired license tabs, unfixed fix-it ticket, etc) it pops up a warning. The computer also shows what the car should look like and a picture of the driver. So if plates with valid tabs are moved to a different car that is unlicensed in order to make that car "legally" driveable, it will show up. Currently, the bill to automatically make driver insurance status visible is hung up in the state legislature. But if approved, then the computer could be updated to flag if a car has no insurance. The cop could then immediately turn around and pull that car over for a $450 no insurance ticket.

It's about time computer scanning of all cars was done. I don't like the speed limit cameras as they nabbed me once when I forgot it was there. But it would be nice to have more stop light cameras. I was in the left turn lane, and some SUV in that lane changed his mind and wanted to go straight. So he waited at the head of the line until the light turned red to finally go straight. He blocked the whole left turn lane and wasted it for all of us.

I am also lazy so I got one that was pre built for living in. It has a toilet and shower as well as other stuff like refrigerator, freezer, stove, microwave, generator, A/C and furnace. I looked into building one but it looked like it was going to be a major pain in the ass so I just wage slaved for a bit longer and bought this one.

How do you stay warm? Can't keep the engine on, can't run a generator. Blankets aren't enough in the winter.

Not op but thinking of pic related (2005 Chevy Astro van) and kitting it out to sleep and camp In, I moved to Idaho from England recently, can someone give me a rundown on Chevy vans please

Stealth is highly overrated. I have a class B RV AKA camper van and I have never been bothered even when I park in urban locations, however, I don't recommend parking in urban locations. You can just park in the woods somewhere and not have to deal with people and lights. Most national forests will let you stay for 2 weeks at one camp site at a time for free. There's also public land out west you can basically stay on indefinitely.

a vent with a small fan?

First of all this can be a shitty lifestyle choice, or a great one depending on how you go about it.

If you can afford an RV go that route. You'll have water storage tanks, a shower, a stove, fridge, microwave, and room to move around.

If you must go the van route note that you'll need a place to shower (get a $10/month gym membership) and wash your clothes (coin laundry). You won't really have any good ways to store food or cook it, so you're going to end up eating unhealthy shit. You're very likely to end up a smelly hippy if you go this route.

Take advantage of the mortgage free life as much as possible. Don't work full-time, travel, and be outdoors as often as possible.

Drive to where it's warm and use a sleeping bag. I also have a propane furnace for extra cold nights but that's a luxury. I'd be fine without it.

How much would it cost and what’s a good setup for a video guy who wants to sleep in one, if like to be able to have a bed and a desk inside and comfy enough to live out of for a week, what should I install (doing it cheap)

>How do yoou hide fogging of the windows.
A very few of the homeless here in seattle hide the fog. They make a stiff frame out of wood, cardboard, or coat hanger wire that fits in the window opening. cloth padding is wrapped on the sides of the frame to make it fit better with friction in the window opening. That way the frame doesn't fall out. Around that is placed matte black fabric. The fabric should be wrapped around both sides in order to provide thermal insulation for cold nights. Because the fabric touches the window, it helps wick off and stop the foggy look. It's black so it withstands peering in.

Not in my state. Permits are required in parks here and assigned by lottery. Acquisition is highly variable. Vehicle camping is prohibited except at marked locations.

>Don't work full-time, travel, and be outdoors as often as possible.
I think you should try to conform rather than oppose a work-oriented lifestyle. The romance of such lifestyle certainly did exist and was possible, but times and culture have changed. The USA is no longer a place where someone without a high school diploma could earn a living for the family. It then evolved to where a diploma was needed. Then it evolved to where a college degree was needed if there was going to be just one breadwinner supporting a whole family. Then it went to both parents working. Society is still changing towards yet more expensive retirement years.

And welfare laws will change. Eventually, many social welfare services will be privatized. But before then, even social security will be revised. It currently uses 37 as the target number of full-time work years but the new number will probably be 40. So expect further drops in payout for each year you don't work full-time. You also don't collect the full amount until age 67 but that may rise too since life expectancy is going up.

>me - wake up
>immediate strong coffee
>take a monster shit

In a van tho? Coffee maybe in van kitchen. I'm not leaving the van first thing in the morning for a dump, and I don't want to take one in the van that I can't flush far, far away.

Just get any old van and put a bed on one side and a desk on the other. Divide the bed in two pieces and during the day take one half of it and use it as the back of a couch. Just pull the desk up to you when you convert the couch so your legs go underneath. If you prefer a chair you can just put a bed in the back going from wall to wall and sleep on it diagonally and put the desk and chair in front of the bed.

On the same line of questions how do you deal with the constant smell of feet, ass, farts, dirty laundry and a port-a-potty in a small space

You are basically hot boxing yourself

They are shit but parts are cheap.

That’s a really good idea, what should I do for power and cooking?

How shit? What else should I look into? (Poorfag spending under 2k) pic related is 2004 78k miles for $1500

Can you replace a transmission?

any van under 2k is going to be shit. just look for something with low-ish miles.

What do you need to power? If it's just a laptop and small stuff I would suggest replacing the starting battery with a dual purpose battery ie one that can do both starting and deep cycle and get a car charger for your laptop. If you need to power other things get an inverter that plugs into your cigarette lighter. For cooking just use a camp stove. You can get one of the nice ones with two burners that you can hook up to a 20 pound tank and cook for ages off a single tank.

your first rape van huh?
well brother glad you came here for advice. you see, when looking into a good rape mobile you need to make sure of three things:
> (1) does the van blend in easisly?
you need your van to to fit in anywhere, look as non suspivcious in residentials as it does in the inner city. so to be able to blend you want to get your self a service van in good condition, one with the logo of a reputable and popular business.

>(2) ease of access and transport.
when on a good rape hunt, its important to plan your method of abduction. are you bringing her body in through the rear doors or the sides? in either case you want to make sure you have french doors in the back and sliding door without window on the side. a metal barier sepretign the driver and pasenger seat from the cargo area is important. and having a futon on the floor is helpful to reduce noise, as are noise foam slabs( you can get these on amazon)

>(3) harvest and release.
if the vans a rockin, why is the van rocking? thats a service van! where you pick up your fuck meat is up to you, we call this rapists choice!! and the pickings is a plentyfull little brother, however! it is important to be aware of your surroundings when you plan to harvest. you want to be on the outskirts of town somewhere empty and vacant or parked in the vicinty of other service vans where you can "BLEND". keeping her tied or drugged is the best way to reduce struggle, dont bother with holding the gun, itll make your rape uncomfertable, just drug her so she is cooperative. itll feel alot better and it will keep the van from wobbling and rocking to much. no strugle, no trouble. next its time to relocate and release, find an area with prostitue traffic or even long back roads.

well brothers, best of luck on your new adventures! and remember, a great rape is a greeat raape!!!

>how do you deal with the constant smell of a port-a-potty in a small space

They don't deal with it. That's why there's so much poop and piss in the neighborhood if a homeless van or camper shows up. It's why homeowners come home from work and find urine and poop in the yard and someone has used the water hose. I've walked to my car before and can smell the urine in store parking lots. Homeless walk through public lots even in daytime and piss as they walk since the cars hide them from view.

I hate it when there is a light or short rain. A good strong long rain cleans the parking lot by washing the poop dirt and urine down the drain. But a light rain energizes the dust to make it stick to the bottom of my shoes. I then have to wash out the rubber floor mat when I get home before I drive into the garage. There is no way I am walking with dirty shoes on my garage floor. I'm sort of used to it now as I have garage slippers near the garage door so I can slip out of my shoes and trade to the garage slippers when in the garage. I rinse the bottoms of the shoes, then wet the grass and wipe the bottom of my feet and then rinse the bottoms again. I don't want other people's poop. Is that such a difficult thing? Sure, some of you like anal sex so poop doesn't bother you as you cross contaminate your bedding.

most ppl don't live in a van forever. If you don't have income, you can't really keep the van running.
if you have income, you will save up money fast and get to a new level of wealth.

Idiot.
You can make a urinal in a van easily and have it drain out of the bottom and people would be none the wiser.
Also, you can have a shower. Roof mounted and a privacy tent. You can even get a propane heater but I'd rather take a cold shower than get some foot fungal infection at a disgusting gym and deal with the trash there.

>If you don't have income, you can't really keep the van running.
It's why there is so much theft starts occurring when homeless start to camp in neighborhoods. But the real problem is keeping their battery charged up. Usually, they hide the battery in a backpack and take it inside the library to recharge it.

>if you have income, you will save up money fast and get to a new level of wealth.
What if I have money and income and want to live in a van anyway? Like a modern ascetic hermitage.

>What if I have money and income and want to live in a van anyway?
That was doable in the previous century. But the homeless in the past 20 years quickly ruined things with crime and feces. Now, everyone is quick to call 911 for illegal camping and it doesn't even have to be at night. If you don't live there and you're parked in the daytime, you get issued a warning. On the 3rd warning, you are mandatorily towed to impound and have fines. Importantly, you'll have a court date set 2 to 3 weeks later. You'll have to survive without the items in the car for that long and then show up for your court date.

People are angry about the crime problem. They're angry they can't walk barefoot in their yards despite the beautiful grass. People are angry about hepatitus urine. YOU aren't the problem, but those other troublemakers created a problem for you. The normal citizen cannot tell you aren't really a homeless, but are someone trying to relive a sense of romance of the open road and ascetic lifestyle.

skank, koop niet een van maar een oude RV. bespaart veel klussen en je hebt geen gereedschap of ervaring nodig.

tip: die normaal en regel gewoon een appartement of kamer in een studentenhuis. Als je echt problemen hebt thuis regel dan wat met een gepaste overheid instantie. ben je ouder dan 18 regel dan zelf je shit en pak wat controle over je leven.

zoiets met nog 500euro aan klus kosten:
Renault trafic camper alkoof 6 persoons
€ 1.500,00
link.marktplaats.nl/m1251605141
Concorde 600 RS Peugeot J5 1985
€ 2.750,00
link.marktplaats.nl/m1256778546?

I guess I must live in the civilized world because I've never heard anyone complaining about those issues, even with the actual homeless bums living in downtown.

Its not being truly homeless, your van is your home, I have plenty of places to stay to shower and use the restroom, its not like being "homeless" requires you to be an unwashed unshaven bum who wears 7 jackets and tattered jeans.

>all these assumptions.
where you live it might be tough for homeless, its not like that everywhere. I lived in a van for three years and traveled through forty states. I never was dragged out of my van and beaten and fined. Those laws might exists but the reality is that the police and judges are usually lenient with those laws and they are very lenient in enforcing them because being poor shouldn't be a fucking crime. I had electrical issues with the rear lights on my van and been pulled over a few times when I was living in it. Cops just asked if I was passing through or if I was working and let me go with no issues. Im sure if I had no insurance and gave a fucky answer and looked like a drug addict it would have been different. I even went through those fucking border patrol check points in the south west and not even the border patrol gave a fuck.

There are a lot of people that live the nomadic lifestyle. Ive seen them. Ive met them. You are almost 100% wrong about pretty much everything you said.

OP user PLEASE READ

I think your biggest mistake would be trying to make the van look like a service van or just a generic van rather than just making it look like an RV.

I see RVs parked in Lowes and Home depot parking lots all the time. My parents have an RV and we have done this on occasion. Never been bothered. Police are a lot less likely to give you trouble if you make yourself out to be an adventurous user traveling the country in a self made camper van as opposed to a weird shift user trying to live permanently in the shadows out of a disguised service van.

Also, REST STOPS (not truck stops) are your best friends. Just travel on the interstate for a while and you will find them. They are usually in peaceful areas and have bathrooms and sometimes even showers. They also have vending machines and park benches.

Most look like pic related

>Blankets aren't enough in the winter
I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Do you happen to have a diet of soy?

You can easily sleep in subzero temperatures with blankets. I've done it, on the ground. Buy a quality sleeping bag if you don't want to tote around a lot of blankets.

It's a 2000's GM product. 4.3, 4l60e.

2wd, probably doesn't even have rear heat / ac.

If you purchase it expect to replace front end components ASAP. MOOG problem solvers are ideal.

The 4l60e was essentially fixed in 02 with the introduction of the 4l65e. A Corvette servo will definitely extend the life of the 4l60e in that van.

Vans carry a stigma and they're cheap. That's it. An F150 will sell drastically higher than an E150 in the same mechanical condition. Why? Stigma.

Vans, in the US, aren't viewed as practical. They're for the weird creepy dude.

Literally everyone I know called my van a rapist van. Even with the two thumping 15s, aftermarket wheels, and windows.

>Vans carry a stigma and they're cheap. That's it. An F150 will sell drastically higher than an E150 in the same mechanical condition. Why? Stigma.
>Vans, in the US, aren't viewed as practical. They're for the weird creepy dude.
>Literally everyone I know called my van a rapist van. Even with the two thumping 15s, aftermarket wheels, and windows.

so what you are saying is that you are a broke, creepy guy that doesnt mind people calling his niggered out ride a rape van and doesnt bother trying to correct them?

I'll take the bait

>so what you are saying is that you are a broke, creepy guy
My portfolio is larger than most Americans savings account.

Never been called creepy. Eccentric, odd, sure.

>that doesnt mind people calling his niggered out ride
You got me.

>a rape van and doesnt bother trying to correct them?
Oh, no. I correct them every time. I let them know it's a playground assault vehicle. PAV for short.

>and doesnt bother trying to correct them?
That would make him creepy AND autistic.

>My portfolio is larger than most Americans savings account.
... it's over $500?

I can trade freely without being restricted from pattern/day trading.

I too enjoy collecting memecoins.

I always wondered how detrimental it would be to your engine to keep it running all night for example on a hot humid night if you want to run the AC, or the heat in winter

You and a lot of the other people in this thread seem to live in a fantasy world where everyone is extremely hostile. I live in my van and I have never once had a single problem with anyone or the police. The most the police have done is asked for ID and chatted to me a little bit. No one has asked me to move, no one has called the cops on me, no one has treated me like a leper. Most people I talk to about it are kind and supportive and some even seem envious.

That's what generators are for.

Anyone got any good ideas to make a conversion into a camping rig?

U r delusional if you think you will get that treatment in the better areas. People will notice you day one, and you'll have heat on you immediately. Many areas have laws against this and property owners that will not abide.

Why don't you rent a space in an RV park like a normal person instead of stealing space?

i too am a bit coin multi millionaire... living in my parents garage. poor life, ebt food stamps, no gf and heavy masturbation, epididimus hurts, car knock knocked, whos there? fuck you im borken now.

Stealth is overrated, go full out and be comfortable. Toilet+shower, oven, sink, fridge and AC. Van life is a meme. Also every van under 5k usd will be rotten to shit.

Can a motor home work? This would make your job exponentially easier as they can usually be found for

Here's a tip.. put some bogus generic company name on the side of your white van. Like "Bob's plumbing service" or "Fred's Painting", no one will ever bother you.

Travelling is overrated. Having all my stuff with me in my home with convenient appliances is nice

lmao, get a load of this fag. Im gonna shit in your yard tonight.

>Can a motor home work?
It depends on the land and home prices in your area. If low, you can probably find places to park and camp for free because the police don't enforce the laws as long as no one files a complaint.. In places with high land prices, people become more protective of their property and rights and police will enforce them.

If you work, that means your RV will be unattended. Those are easily broken into and ransacked. So before you get one, you have to think about all the other issues you have to deal with first.