totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread:

First for reddit !

Which factions are the easiest and hardest to play?

TRUE KING

Easiest? Empire, Dwarves.

Hardest is uhh... beastmen I guess?

>Leads from the back of the line
Lel cuck.

>an ugly female being upset that attractiveness is a factor people look for in females
Like clockwork. But I bet she wants a man with money, intelligence and great body.

I was just in this thread. What the fuck is this autist talking about?

Fitting the theme of an all tree army, which is how you should be playing the Welves.

Wood comes before Elves for a reason.

>Lel cuck.
This post sticks of shit, fucking grobi scum.

Grace isn't autistic!

What? I can't hear you when you are all the way back there!

I don't get it. Who at CA thought it would be a good idea to employ this woman, her absurd 'ideals' don't even remotely resonate with their target audience.

Who the fuck cares?

>hardest
>beastmen
I was just about to do a beastmen campaign, why are they considered hard?
Is there anything i should be wary of?

>mfw patiently waiting to violate the Everqueen.

Get your free legendary campaign win

He seems so sad

>I was just about to do a beastmen campaign, why are they considered hard?
By casuals.
>Is there anything i should be wary of?
Being a Horde faction that can get intercepted or Ambushed, one single battle can mean game over. So casuals think it's the hardest campaign, the cowards, the fools!

Any chance that the skaven will be added or modded into the TW1 campaign after the second game is released? The southwest corner of the map around Estalia/Tilea feels a bit dull and neglected because there is no major faction there.

Can you name one thing that is incorrect in her post?

LOVE ETERNAL!

so you haven't been paying attention like, at all, and don't know about the combined campaign map coming out, and the likelyhood that Queek is getting put into Karak Eight Peaks?

Easiest is stunties by far, then probably Bretonnia and Norsca.

Hardest is Greenskins and then Empire. But that's only if you go in completely blind. If you know what to expect those are easy too. There really isn't something that is particularly hard.
You can be dumb and lose as Beastmen like somebody said, but it's easily avoidable. Beastmen roster is pretty good in SP.

Old World also has ruins. You can even see some of the spots already reserved on the campaign map.

Empire start will be even more spooky with Skaven cities within your provinces from the very start.

Graceposters got BTFO

*lick*

The very existence of the remaining giants is pretty sad, he has reason to be.

She's bi, so probably not.

All the males ARE attractive in TW1 because the most attractive feature of any male is his power. So she's wrong that TW1 has males from all sides of the spectrum.

She thinks Grombrindal is ugly

The very first statement is a lie and the last one is a generalization.
Everything inbetween is harmless opinion.
Grace is a worthless cunt in general but she's not being too obnoxious by her standards here.

Minor factions list:

Guaranteed:
>Araby
>Chaos Dwarfs

Ignored
>Kislev
>Border Princes
>Tilea
>Estalia
>Dogs of War

Actually retarded for thinking this
>Amazons
>Albion
>Cathay
>Ind
>Khuresh
>Nippon
>Pygmies
>Sartosa
>Vampire Coast

Total Warhammer, where the men are handsome 6 footers, and the women are handsome 6 footers.

>I've never seen anyone comment or complain on the attractiveness of the male characters
People comment on how Karl is handsome as fuck all the time. People also comment on how Vlad looks like he went through a meat grinder. Blatant bullshit.

>for every sigvald or karl franz
So she outright admits she knows that people comment on it, completely removing her last point.

>we had this with Isabella
Who is a vampire, a race that uses seduction to lure their pray in
>the Damsels
Who are apparently supposed to be beautiful, according to the other poster. Likely elf magic
>Morathi
An elf who uses dark magic to enhancer her beauty
>Witch Elves
Elves who also have access to magic to enhance their beauty

For the record, idgaf if the female characters are hot or not, but she sounds dense.

It is a fantasy game in a fantasy setting, not the real world. The classic damsel in a faction that is all about the chivalrous knights is supposed to be this beautiful and graceful lady that inspires the knight to great deeds, he goes above and beyond for her fucking handkerchief.

Instead we get an old hag. So yes, the guy is correct to point out that this is absurd in this setting. But she has to go into a feminist rant where she needs to point out balance and equality.

Because cleary Total War Warhammer is the place to change the world.

tell me about it user

teach me things

Doesn't explain the stuntie characters then. They don't have any power.

>>Vampire Coast
You'll see the error of your ways!

I know about that but I am asking about the first campaign and the chaos invasion. Isn't the combined map supposed to be more of a sandbox?

Women and video games are a bad combination

>Creative Assembly social media manager

The best female characters CA have ever done were the Shogun 2 Warrior Nuns. D-bate me, or foreverially hold your peace, fully delitized and loving it.

any value to having an army filled with cheap trash units, like Spearmen and free company militia to mimic pike and shot?

>They don't have any power.
Back to back, reigning champs of the Badlandsbowl and masters of the gunline.

Well, if you're hurting too much to make a full stack of elite units, a full stack of cheap units can still help one of your main stacks as reinforcements.

For fun, yeah

>free company militia
Autoresolve abuse because it overvalues them way too much.

Sartosa will be folded under Dogs of War. Gotta have at least 2 LLs and El Cadavo isn't in game.

Southern Realms will be given Dogs of War units after Dogs of War comes out.

Kislev will be in TWW3 either as a base faction or a DLC

Vampire Coast might be another Vampire LL with special meme units which can only be recruited if he's leading the army.

Everything else is correct

>mfw Amazons, Albion, Cathay, Nippon, the Vampire Coast, Kislev, and Border Princes all make it in, but Chorfs don't

The chaos invasion will be in the combined campaign. The combined campaign will be game 2 content.
As far as we are aware the old world campaign will not be changed.

Only early on unfortunately. And swordsmen are always better than spearmen because you don't fight many large units at the stage of the game that you're using them.

The way multiple stacks works in the game disincentivizes cheap stacks unfortunately. But if you're playing singleplayer then do whatever the fuck you want to have fun.

It doesn't though, they can fight 1on1 with Swordsmen and they get a free shot aswell. The unit is fucking godly early game.

Stop laughing at Chaos Dwarfs!

Well she got BTFO by that last guy. Fuck Grace.

The very short of it is they used to be a solitary race living up in he mountains until the Ogres came during their own exodus. They ended up basically eating them all and destroying their all their shit until the few remaining survivors ended up being a bunch of far smaller inbred idiots that mostly join up with whatever group will supply them with food, fights and booze. One of my favourite bits of fluff was about a giant that hangs out with a chaos horde telling somebody their story and telling him he mostly drinks and fights to forget.

I find spearmens higher defense makes them a decent front line, especially against factions with ranged weapons!

>bisexual
>dresses poorly
>feminist
>insecure about her appearance
>is british

Cool stuff

>As far as we are aware the old world campaign will not be changed.

>mfw they put Skavenblight in the old world campaign map so you can play the old world with rats

G O B L I N S

queeks power and therefore, attractiveness, is far superior to beggar tinyhammer and skarstink

>When Chaos doggos get in at the artillery behind the lines

B

eh i'd still bang her

Sure thing, Queer Headgiver

They explicitly do not have higher defense against ranged.

Hey I'm open to the idea. I just think CA will be lazy cunts about it.

It depends on how they are going to patch and deploy the game.
If it's a Shogun 2 scenario with both in the same application then that'll be easy.

If they're moving to a separate executable and directory for a specific reason then I wouldn't count on any changes to the old world campaign.

E

D A W I

Yourself

Truly a tragic figure.

32 days till Malekith claims what is his

Belegar
>king without a kingdom, no real authority, has failed multiple times
Skarsnik
>Controls only part of one wartorn ruined city and has no respect outside of it
Queek
>second in command of the largest skaven clan, skavendoms greatest warrior, fucks elf bitches

TAKE BACK EVERY _____

>giants are like aborgines if aborigines were useful for something

DEEP

>will have to wait until october to play the karak 8 peaks campaign with all three lords participating
>literally a year after KW released

>>giants are like aborgines if aborigines were
actually kangz at any point in the past

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

I'd love to see how you dress if you think Grace has poor fashion sense lol

>The West in charge of attractive female character design

There was never a chance

Wish the LGBTQI lobby types would agree. They seem to hate gay men with a passion.

>fucks elf bitches
This isn't an achievement. It is pure instinct for elven women to spread their legs for literally anything.

You think if Dreadfu captured the Everqueen he'd let her get first dibs?

Or atleast sloppy seconds.

LEO
E
O

The state of Western civilization

Dreadfu wouldn't dare disobey her lord due to fear of a harsh reprisal

leo is the best CA girl

what a fag

I mean she's right, you know

Literally everything is wrong with being gay, on all levels

But she's not?

Westerners need islam to save them

Except for where she was wrong. Or merely being subjective.

She's left actually hahaheheheheoooeoeoeoeeuueue yabba dabba ding dong *honk honk* tsssssssomebody STOP ME~

>Sleeping with goats is somehow better than sleeping with pillows
What did he mean by this?

Pretty sure he said "instead of sleeping with women" my dear weeb friend :^)

Poor use of that meme. You don't use it following a perfectly legible statement. You especially don't use it after simplifying a perfectly legible statement.

I just realized something. Yesterday people were whining that a bunch of heroes weren't in game. The heroes will be FLC that comes with the Lord pack DLCs for TWW2. Sneaky CA, cutting things so they can release it as DLC and FLC.

We can do just fine with our own European traditionalism