>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Pastebin for OP Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

runehq.com/calculator/house-planner
youtube.com/watch?v=R1NEQ2fwHFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRAAAMPF

First for second post.

last

If you think I'm on discord you are a fool.

Where are you then?

vscape.tk if you really care.

stop fucking dying

>stop dying with a pop of 10
user....

Bitterbitch uses discord now, what a cuck.

dead thread live game

Remove discord, vscape.tk and yell and this thread will be alive again

the discord will soon be shut down due to hate speech and being too alt right

Of course it will be alt right now that bitterness joined

wtb 200k pure ess

>after ~5hrs of high alching I just learned you can high alch notes
JUST

Yep thats why high alching is so great to script. You just get a huge stack of alch fodder and natties then go sit in some random bank no one will visit

Well done.

Seen a lot of people asking about the new pyramid agility course – copying this from last thread. Thanks for info sly

Just did one hour of (semi) maximum efficiency pyramid agility training – 96.3k/hr. This was with 90+ agility that allowed for no failed obstacles. However, I think one stops failing all obstacles at 72+ with ~0kg weight. Also, I did not collect any gold pyramids as they add weight, time, and I personally don't need the cash.

Mainly, the course is about getting lucky on the stone brick cycles which can add up over time. Overall, the course is better than ape atoll (~78k/hr at max efficiency).

Wildy course is still the best exp, coming in at around 107k/hr at maximum efficiency. However, pkers can severely curtail your gains and afking isn't nearly as relaxing.

Personally, I'll be training agility at the pyramid course from now on. Getting close to 100k/hr while being able to completely afk is great. The necessity of waterskins can suck ass, but is manageable. Just bring 3 or 4 waterskins and allow your hp to drain afterwards – I was able to stay for a full hour and still had 87 hp remaining (96 hp total). When your hp is getting low, run to Nardah. In addition, there's a shop there that has a stock of 1000 waterskins(4).

Reminder that "/v/scape is a 2.25x XP rate 2007-era Runescape Private Server"

Content from OSRS added in 2014 will literally never be added to the game, nor should it be, as it goes against the very reason of existence for the server.

Why would people want to play OSRS content in a remake server anyways? Too stingy for the 9 $ a month price?

IDFK, maybe someone will unironically respond to you. My money's on the too stingy bit.

Hey guys last thread died before we could have a good discussion. Quick recap from last thread I played the new c17 cat deck for FNM another user was going to consider the Wizards deck(which I reccomend) an user replied that cats seemed powerful because of 2 colors, I complained the mana base was still bad. I got shit on in the FNM tournament, but did alright in a few casual games afterward.

The cat deck overall is a lot of fun and has potential to be a really solid equipment deck. I bought a darksteel plate for $5 which was a good deal. Want to add some of the swords in there but way too cheap for those.

Discussion question: Which c17 precon do you prefer and in what direction do you plan to modify it?

Whats that vidyagame tbx

Overall I think the precons are all terrible(as they always are, but generally they have room for improvement) tribal is such a weak theme in competitive edh I can't imagine I'll buy any of these. Wizards seems to have the most fun cards, but even they are sub par

The precons aren't created with cEDH in mind, this is one of the best cycles they've had for casual play.

>GE
>limited run
>dealing with other people
I'd play this game on my own personal server if I could, ironman isn't enough

>want double loot thieving
>training agility is worse than dying of anal cancer
fucking hell, agility needs a 5x xp rate

check the wiki's thieving page for information about double loot. It's pretty much not worth it if you're doing it exclusively for thieving. Worth considering if you also just never want to do it again after you have access to blacks and shit.

PSA: Going back and forth on the plank obstacle at the Agility Pyramid gives better exp rates than the wildy course, ~132k per hour vs ~110k per hour.
It's way easier to reach max click efficiency too, you can more or less just keep your cursor over your feet and click every time you reach the other side. The only downside is having to refill your waterskins every so often.

Nice The Stand cover, user

>maximum efficiency pyramid agility training – 96.3k/hr. This was with 90+ agility

What did she mean by this?

Of course, this will get noticed by the mods and result in a rollback. Not recommended unless you want to waste your time.

Page 10

>find a way to make a shit skill slightly less shit
>mods patch it
based mods

I asked Bitter if he could confirm whether or not the plank method was an exploit. He said he didn't know. So, it's safe for the time being.

do NOT die

>35 players online
>thread constantly dying
thanks memecord

Bigdickmcgee's Mini Bank Sale! (inb4 all gone)

From top left to bottom right:

fury 4m
sweetcorn seeds 1k ea
strawberry seeds 700 ea
watermelon seeds 3k ea
uncut diamonds 5k ea
body talismans 500 ea
raw sharks 700 ea

sara p3 - 30k
sara p4 - 30k
guthix p3 - 50k
zam p3 - 200k

all gone

Hey Raltz I'll suck your dick irl if you drop all your sharks and never fish again

but raltz already gets puss on the reg

buying a sense of self-worth 50gp

i dont have one im sorry

>I'm so shit people don't even reply directly to my posts

yell should be removed

or you could stop being an idiot and just toggle it off if you dont want to see it

>We get ~40 ppl when it's 2:30 AM in my country

FUCKING

delet this he's lying

the estonians lmao...

offering free life advice - 10k

blast from the past:
dialy highscores

oh haha i remember those haha yeah those were the best haha

I am not Estonian I am from the same timezone as them tho ;)

i wish i could post my dick on this board everyone says they want to see it

Wouldn't risk it mate. Saw two different people doing it and Odel showed up soon thereafter.

>Clue sends me to some person, and she gives me a puzzle box
>Solve it
>Clue sends me back to the same person with the puzzle box

should i play this game i kind of want to play this game but then i remember its basically just another job and that im fucking shit at pvp and im a braindead retard

you should check this 6

Play if it you want, don't if you don't. If you have fun with it, it's not really another job. If you feel like you aren't having fun, then stop.

but i dont want to contribute to playercount inflation

What does that even mean

clue highscores when

r8 the spoils from the first 5 chests of my run

7th chest update

fucking delete this

BAHAHAAHAHA ohhhh aaaaaahhhhh

who is this and are you selling anything
inb4 ironmemes

hey man you dropped this

somebody other than Guacman. i'm muted tho so negotiate here

i'm selling
>Ahrim top
>Guthan body
>Torag hammers

also sara/guth pages, cosmetics, obby shield, misc shit

>sandwich lady winks and hands me a baguette
>"Here you are Guacman, I hope that fills you up! ;)"
what are you fuckin gay

>while being able to completely afk

explain

*dusts off the 1 to reveal it is actually a 7*

daily reminder kipoto is an bully

runehq.com/calculator/house-planner

UQDUNPTMMVRQUWQTQNTUHTYNTfIUZIUfNVdO

most efficient possible house, debate me

>be absolute jew
>hoard mats
>get fucked
>dawww mods giv gibs
>realises hes on his own
>starts doing exactly the same thing again
remember to embargo kipoto hes a huge asshole

The chapel should be rotated such that you pass by the burner as you enter.
This allows you to waste less movement when you light the burners.

Autism eligy fan spotted

Literally who

i dont want to install jre can i play this game without it

>can I play a java game without a jre?

can i play a jre game without java?

Made quite a few changes to my commander deck at this point I think its about a 6 on competitive level. Decently good at this point but if you play someone who has removal for a few key cards I'm out of luck. No combos in the deck which feels weird

S T O P
T
O
P

T H I S
H
I
S

i'm still muted but all this shit is on
S A L E
A
L
E L A S

wtt whatever for dboots/loop for tooth

...why is the letter from The Golem the same image as a Sara page

(it's sara p3, guth p134)

youtube.com/watch?v=R1NEQ2fwHFM

A lovely shanty for Zahi.

Thanks m80.

Plesioth is a bot

ban zahi80 when

mad kipoto detected.

Buying all karil coifs, IGN: Zahi80

dead thread dead game

>usual dead thread and game times
>15-25 players
>no chat, no posts, nothing
why is vscape so full of botters

d e d

more than half the players bot to some degree, nonfunctional reporting, lazy, hardly online devs and no automated bot detection.
and mats are still 400-500 ea
when they're less than three digits ill start worrying
but botters should still be detected and their banks wiped
there are only two explicit rules and no botting is one of them