What was the last fun car Toyota made?

What was the last fun car Toyota made?

Celica

Prius. It's strictly ultilitarian as an appliance vehicle. It's not made to be interesting.

86 is still a fun vehicle, regardless of what benchracers say.
Re-read the OP please.

Their offroaders can be fun

No wait fuck
This photo

The GT86 may not bench well in specs, but is fun in a feeling faster than you are going sort of way.

The LC 500

>a pop tart is a sandwich

kek

Went to Mexico last week and saw many hiluxes new and old. Got to say, I’m a bit jelly.

Also saw a new Cummins Ford Ranger.

>pop tart
>not ravioli

I would accept someone saying a ravioli is a sandwich over a goddamned pop tart.

A pop tart is a ravioli. Change my mind.

do you boil or fry your poptarts? Than it's not ravioli. If anything the poptarts are like some American white trash kolache. Clearly a baked good.

Dumpling, sure, but why specifically ravioli?

How hard would it be to drive one back across the border?

Here's mine, st202 EU with the 3S-GE
It's my first car, just got it

Made by Subaru.

Structural purist, ingredient rebel. A hotdog is NOT a sandwich.

sexy

Corolla XRS

>inb4 FWD

It was the last hurrah for an affordable shitbox hoonmachine with a manual gearbox

>fucking 9000rpm 4-pot with 180hp
>6-speed manual
>could be ordered with crank windows
>decent aftermarket
>all of the fun of a high-strung K-series Honda without the Honda tax
>4 doors so you could get your track friends to sleep on you

Tundras, Tacoma's, they're still being made

2012 Tundra owner here can confirm.

Waifu just got a 2018 4Runner TRD looks like it will be breddy fun.

Is there a Camry TRD? Sounds kinda cool

what the fuck is a chip butty

First gen Rav4

FJ cruiser. They're releasing the FTAC within the next few years supposedly (they're shilling the concept). Looks pretty menacing.

Indeed. My lifted RAV4 has been oodles of fun.

They re-released the 86 for 2018, or whatever's left of it.

Pic of the FTAC

I have a rav 4.
>a fucking cuckuv
>more fun than a midengined sportscar
>more fun than gt86
>more fun than fucking supra

just get out of here you clearly give 0 fucks about cars

Very simple. Not sure about buying one from a dealer, but buy one from a private seller and drive it back to AZ (I think NM will allow this too, and other wild west states with lacking regulations) take it to the MVD and register it as your own (you may need residency to register a vehicle here, but then again you can rent a shack or pay someone to use their address).

Alternately, depending on how far their inspection goes, you could just throw a Tacoma logo on there and claim it's a taco. I don't know what type of documentation is needed to register a foreign vehicle.

As far as literally just driving it across the border, you're fine. Mexicans are allowed to visit here in their personal vehicles just like we're allowed to visit there. You won't get pulled over for having a Mexico plate.

Stay on the road, streetcuck.

>Risking your life and car going as fast as possible around corners
vs
>slowly drudging around waist deep mud trying to find a place where to winch from just so you can dive into the next pool and find another place where to winch

oh wait im talking to americucks, to whom hadcore offroad is driving on frozen grass.

You have never done offroad no wonder you dont know that rav4 is shit

I've never had issues going anywhere that wasn't rock infested. It's about getting yourself to a nice spot to camp, shoot, or just fuck off innawoods. A true adventure vehicle has its appeal, and the Rav can meet those standards with it's AWD, power, and availability of lift kits. I agree that most crossovers are shit though, most these days aren't even AWD, and that's actually true of most """SUVs"""" too. I think that's what you intended to insult.

>Stay on the road
It’s the daedra, you see

It's a fatter 7th gen Celica.

Dude just went full retard.

I give you the awd, it actually makes the car oversteer in snow so the only time of the year its any fun is dead of winter with snow and ice.

But as rest of your post confirms the vehicle itself is boring as fucking shit, you confuse the destination as driving enjoyment while streetcucks think of driving enjoyment as enjoyment you get while driving.

Get back to your grass patch browndick

Easy, the GT86. If you want to ask the question, what was the last car made 100% by Toyota that was fun, the answer is a little trickier.
2007 MR2

The debatable one would be the Scion iM or now Corolla iM which is still being made and can be had with a 6 speed manual and the 2ZR which makes 137bhp and 126ftlbs while weighing in at 2800lbs. Seems like it could be fun under the right conditions because my 1993 Corolla with 115bhp was fun, granted that car only weighed 2300lbs which is much lighter.

I see you have fucking crippling autism

It's French fries and butter between toast. Called chips in UK. Think they put "brown sauce" on it traditionally. Any U.K. Bros chyme in?

2ZR turbo'd make good power without opening the engine

I think the Lexus CT200h could be up there.

>chip butty
wtf is that? Those look like fries, not chips.

Structure rebel, ingredient neutral

I fucking love kebabs

I think it's a bong thing?

Toyota Verossa, 1JZ turbo manual RWD
Its just a better looking Chaser/Mark2 mate

Nope they are chips, if you are going to culturally appropriate something like a language (the only way septics get close to a culture not grown in a Petri dish) do it right or fuck off from the British invented world wide web.