Listen up Ute/Truck fags you use Australia if you want to test your vehicle's off road capabilities...

Listen up Ute/Truck fags you use Australia if you want to test your vehicle's off road capabilities. No more pansy ass burger shit test

news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/motoring-news/nissan-navara-tested-locally-ahead-of-global-rollout/news-story/933d86fa9f1e53083738c1cf423c4758

b-b-but, apparently Australia is flat?

And upside down

Afghanistan would be the real test since the whole country is just jagged rocks and mountains

That's alright if you don't want a variety of terrains.

The US has everything aus has and more..

It really only has about 56% of the varied terrain that any other continent has.

What more does it have?

The only other terrain US has is salted roads.

Nigga, my commute has a bigger elevation change than your whole country.

Alaska

So, just salted roads then?

XD

Fucking this.

[citation needed]

dude the highest elevation in the states is 3 times higher than in aus, just stfu

>dude the highest strawman arguement...
Share the elevation change on your daily commute.

I'm not him, also learn what a strawman is you fucking mong

>fabricating the opposition's arguement
>not strawmanning
I thought I'd give that person the benefit of the doubt and presume they're intentionally deceitful in order to sidestep a claim that couldn't be backed, as opposed to being too fucking stupid to remember what they were arguing in the first place.

You have very poor reading comprehension. A strawman is when you assign an argument that you've made up to the opposition so that you can argue against it.

El Dorado Hills CA to South Lake Tahoe 3 days a week. It's about 6300' difference over the course of a little more than an hour commute. So like 800 feet short of your highest shitty little mountain.

So it took you over two hours to try and fabricate a reasonably believable route, and you couldn't even back your claim?
>Californians

OP here, for those arguing about elevation change on a daily commute, learn to FUCKING READ. Topic is about OFF ROAD testing, using Australia's (outback) extreme environmental conditions. I highly doubt you do off roading with a 3000 elevation change as part of your daily commute

This is why I hate burgers they never stick on topic they either deflect it or cry fake news whenever they don't like what they read/see

A sorry hat and drug filled pants

Daily mass shootings.

Crippling debt for a simple medical issue.

You guys do me proud

go farther north
salt doesn't do shit if it stays below freezing, dumbass

Why are you even posting?