Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - King of Timeline Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM [invaded]

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.3 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=890827

>3.3 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=892590

>Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=856527

>08/24 Events! (World Boss Dimension Rifts, Thanos Ranking Event and more)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=903951

>08/23 Server Patch
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=906581

Previous Dimension Rift:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqfW8QiqUqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR SYMBIOTIC

FIRST THE WORST
SECOND FOR MUGGAS
SECOND THE BEST

LMAO SHUT THE FR*CK UP

GUYS I'M FROM THE FUTURE
DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP, WE'RE NOT GETTING APOCALYPSE IN SEPTEMBER! I REPEAT: NO APOCALYPSE! IT WIL BE INHUMANS AND DEFENDERS SHARED UPDATE WITH UNIFORMS! AND IT WILL GET EVEN WORSE! I'M WARNING YOU! UNINSTALL UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE!

>mugga
ew

you bought all the new unis, right? you did, didn't you, little goy?

All except for Gwen, and that's because I still have her at 4* so I can't really see something good on her until I actually focus on her.

Plus, this uni brought great unis to characters I actually like, so it went good for me.

this image but in reverse

No Yondu or KK because my yondu is 4* and I don't have KK unlocked.

I don't even have Yondu or Gayjew at 6* desu.

why do we still play this cuck game?

Because if there was something better we'd be playing that instead.

No, I bought only Hobo Thanos. Couldn't care less about the rest.

It's like a habit at this point.

>Immune to Web/Crit Damage 35.4%/Increase Damage by 160% for 1 attack

fodder?

Why would that be fodder? 2/3 good stats is fine.

No, you retard.

Which of my bromies do I use it then?

A spider with no web immunity or a combat with no web immunity you use in relays/rumbles with spiders?

How the fuck should we know? We have no idea what your marios looked like.

Just anyone. All my bromies don't have gears

Maybe Anti-Venom? With this thing he'll solo spider rumble with no problem.

Damn son, give it to the memest of them then. Not a summoner though, damage proc is mostly useless for them.

you all have over 20,000 donation points, right? you're all working hard to level up dat alliance store?

Venom is actually my next in line for farming

My memest is Starog but I have no plan on using her against the webbers,

She could still use the damage boost from the crit damage and damage proc. If you don't to though, Anti Venom is a good choice, especially when you started doing SL.

Brought the Gwen like a dumbass. That Gwenom uni looks freakin' badass.

Not like we'll get it anytime soon.

I decided to save it for Anti-Venom when I inevitably 6* him and buy the uni.

Thanks bromigos!

Is the anti-venom uni worth it?

If you want to use Venom for anything useful, yeah

it's up boys!
youtube.com/watch?v=uqfW8QiqUqs

Maybe I'll wait. Apok is sure to need some kind of crystal investment.

>Not a summoner though, damage proc is mostly useless for them
is he right?

yes

welp RIP

>tfw remember how Cynicalex did this exact thing

>someone else said bromigo

weird

who are you all working on at the moment, what are your priorities bros?

bump

I should have enough feathers to 6* Jannu in about 2 days, 3 max.

Working on gears for Miggy, slowly building Sinister Six and figuring out whether I want to throw more resources into Black Order.

CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS

Titania's last gear, getting Spider-Gwen to 60 with +20 gear, cards and obelisks.

How are they looking?
i've been on 19 on his 4th gear for 3 days now

the never ending story

>mfw I miss marvel heroes

>getting Spider-Gwen to 60 with +20 gear
good choice, now to T2

grats, i'm still working on getting enough to 5* her

Got cucked today at 98%. Should be done tomorrow. Might as well throw a T2 ticket at him too.

Kind of in a holding pattern until the next update. Don't want to spend any T2 tickets until I see how stuff shakes out with the new muties, so I'm not worrying about maxing Miguel's gears. Still chipping away at the Sinister 6's gears.

I've gotta T2 a speed character and a blast character to maintain my T2 type spread, so I'm trying to decide which Speed and Blast to T2 but also don't want to end up in a similar situation to the last mutie update where I have to T2 them all to unlock Apocalypse but they have very lopsided type spreading.

I'm grinding Red Skull and thinking of T2ing him, but once I get the 150 bios I'll probably end up backing out so eh. Need more T2 villains for SL but RS's T2 actually sucks for SL since it only applies against heroes and all the villain recommended floors are against other villains.

Is DC Legends any good?

No. If you want some DC mobage, maybe wait for DC Unchained.

What the hell is that?

Fucking google it.

Uru. Almost done with Energy Attack. Then I start on Crit Rate

i'm hoping to be done and ticket him tomorrow, but with my luck i'll probably get some 98/99% cucking

understandable
i'm about to start on that phys attack uru now that i finally 3*'d that mission

Working on getting Chulk, Red Skull, Grimm, Angela and Blade unis to mythic. They are currently all at legendary and a few are ready to get to mythic, I just need the uuk.

yeah, if it was anyone else than miguel i'd hold off, and with the doubts and questions over what the next update brings that's a sensible approach

You madman

I love Miguel but my sub also ran out with one and a half gears still at 19 for him. Don't want to get a bio sub just to finish 1-2 gears, so I'm just holding off until the next paywall character gets released and finishing him up then. I figure there will probably be one in the October update.

>blade
>mythic
wew lad
Also how much are you spending on Grimm so far?

Only getting these unis to mythic for Elsa. For Grimm, I've only selected her bios whenever I get a blast chest so I've been stockpiling her bios. I currently have 134 bios for her so she will be the last I take to mythic most likely.

Eh, and I thought we had a serious case of heart following. I'm disappointed.

How's your conquest, Muggas?

pretty good desu

working on Hela in anticipation to Ragnarok update and inevitable meme uni

You were in an abusive relationship user, you are away from it now and it can never hurt you again.

She needs a meme uni so bad, so I can T2 her. Though I wouldn't really have much use for her honestly.

So much wasted potential flushed down the toilet by Brevik and Ryolnir.

>800 players
how this even a thing?

kekking at people who honestly believe this.
>25% when attacking to increase SCD by 30%
>1 skill change with an added semi i-frame
Hela's never gonna be good, deal with it

Hela is already decent and can solo clear a floor
At least in old shadowland she could

what's a good gear for miggy?

i'm on 19 on her last gear so i've being auto-clearing her stage whenever I've had extra energy

i'm kind of dissapointed it's not heart following, but also kind of relieved you are somewhat sane

>give clea some urus
>rank 86

So can Black Cat and she's terrible. I would know, I T2'd her

I also have her at t2 and she's good for a Loki boss or rocket
Don't bully her

Believe me, I already went through the stages of grief. You'll get to acceptance eventually. Just remember to always follow your heart.

When they add Ice Man he should be immune to Enchantress charm effect because of his super power of gay.

No, because Hulkling and Wiccan aren't, and they are way gayer than Bobby is.

This is a thing.

ONI
M
U
S
H
A

Looks to be for the Apocalypse and Horseman terminal or w/e coming some point in the future.

But she's a psychic NINJA, she doesn't need to be wearing this kind of armor, regardless of being a Horseman.

shit i forgot

Sweatythighs pls come back, we will welcome you with open arms.

Also, we will testify in court that you have nothing to do with your friend's violent rape and murder.

And they both left a while ago, ryolnir went to blizzard and brevik fucked off to do his own thing

Brevik is with the PoE China team IIRC.

>we will welcome you with open arms.
speak for yourself
i'lll welcome them with open thighs

that wasn't what I saw the last time I looked in through my linkedin contacts

S L U T
L
U
T

Bump

Can't unsee it now, thanks.

>Finishing getting T2 bios for Coulson and Spider-Man today
>Finishing the last gears of Cyclops, Storm, and Gwenpool, all at 19
>Working on getting gear bios for White Tiger from Specials
>Will start using SL bios on Wasp to get her to T2, should take about two weeks to get there, she's already 30 bios away from 6* and in a week I should have both bio selectors from the monthly login again.

holy shit

But I am following my heart
by trying to have the #1 Elsa

>Absorbing Man's gears since he his the only unfarmable I have left atm
>Kraven's gears, and indirectly Vulture's gears
>trying to make a good inv proc obelisk for JEEEAAAAAAN because I'm considering spending shekels on unequipping my current 200% dmg proc

BENDISED

both when?

Just T2ed Sharog today, working on Elsa now. Also got 23 more days left in my Bios after unlocking everyone, gonna try and T2 Kid Kaiju.

Shit taste desu