Bought into the ETH meme with $800

>Bought into the ETH meme with $800
>Think we are going to the moon
>Today it is $600
Alright guys. Be real with me.

Should I hold my ETH or let it go and eat the loss? Why and in what time frame do you expect returns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
youtube.com/watch?v=_8UTPBsIe-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should buy more.

You think 200 loss is something to bitch about? Are you like 20 years old?

Fucking hell, my crypto stack has 10k+ swings daily

How much of a pussy are you?

Sell the rest man get out while you still can

stop listening to other peoples advice and stop asking on Veeky Forums. $800 is a small investment, do what you want with it.... if you don't mind taking a 25% loss and possibly missing out on potential profits, take it out. if you want to hang in and hope it goes back up, keep it in there. NOBODY knows what is going to happen in the future... 3 days ago the popular prediction was that eth would be at $75 right now so stop believing what people tell you

Sell me some cheap ether while you still can my negro

buy de dip ya dip

Well ffs I'm not gonna watch it go down. I transfered it to USDT. Obviously I can go back in any time and I monitor the market constantly so that's not a problem.

Why and in what time frame do you expect returns?

It's very volatile I guess.

Yes it is, but when it goes up it feels great too. It's gonna bottom out in two weeks, all the people who just want to make a buck are leaving.

>day trading
meme'd hard

why do you say two weeks? i'm predicting it to bottom out tonight, maybe early tmrw morning. of course, my predictions are as bad as any.

kill yourself

u got bizboozled

I've just put another 500 € into ETH. No worries, it will go up.

Better sell at a loss now and not stash it away until the next upward move.

Bottom out and then go up again or that's it?

You fell for the meme.

I see you post this video all day on every thread. Let me ask you, what underlying value does fiat have?

Video maker and you have equated crypto to stocks, when it's actually a CURRENCY. A currency has no value, it doesn't produce revenue.

I'm a no coiner too but you clearly don't understand the concept of a currency.

The only thing that gives value to any currency is that it's backed by a military or other violent force.

if you can't settle your debts big men with guns will take everything you have and give it to your creditor.

with bitcoin I can sell you literal shit and you have no one, no court agency or otherwise, to appeal to.

this is why cyber coins are only useful to criminals, because the criminal families do their own backing of force and they need anonymous cash.

bottom then go up again

that's also a good reason to distrust a government-backed currency: it could just be backed by government-thugs who manipulate the system for their own advantage while no one can stop them

Because that's what it took for ETH to bottom out at the first bubble it had from around $7 to $20 then it went down to $17 after a two weeks

>
>You should buy more.

This shit right here OP. Dollar cost averaging. Or hold your position since technically you don't lose money until you sell.

Well considering I watch the market really closely and can just buy back in when it drops, I'm not gonna hold now. I sold it all for USDT but can buy back in when it's low enough. No reason to hold on when it's so easy to sell out and buy back in later with how closely I watch this market.

So it went down by about 15%. This time it peaked at about 50 nd went down to what 35 or even lower...thats 30+% dip.
The circumctanes are different..The investor type and the people who are buying into it right now are of a different sort and behave differently.

>Buy the dip
>Sell you moron
>You got scamed
>I just put 2000 in, it will go to the moon
>It will be 200 by next week
>It's going to crash tonight
>It's going to the moon tonight

I'd guess ETH should be below $20. If so, then get out. Otherwise you'll be waiting years to get your money back.

What value does ETH have? Could it really be like BTC but better?

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HE BOUGHT AN INFINITE RESOURCE AND EXPECTS IT TO GET HIGHER IN PRICE

>bigger dip
It was a bigger bubble too. About 310% increase from 17

This is so CONFUSING!!!

>ETH cucks all get excited and buy at ATH prices.
>ETH cucks panic and sell at below buy prices.

You and all your weak handed mates are to blame.

Another meme victim. F

Sell at the next pump... ETH is another pump and dump shit coin

I bought in at 19e and sold all at 48, and so did many others here who were shilling for "flippening bitcoin omg ETH is literally gonna be 6 gorillian dollars in a week"

I also bought it at 19 but sold at 40. I wanted to sell at 50 but i thought it might go higher but once i saw it go back to 40 i knew then it was time to abandon ship. It was being pumped all along.

Well it was fun playing with it. I made a few shekels. Whats next?

>dips
>its a pump and dumb kek
Except ETH as substance.
If you did buy at 19e and sold at 48 you made your profit many folds so good job.

Well then. I payed $200 for an introduction to risk and memecoins it seems.

the fact that you posted donny makes me feel bad for you

just remember donny

NEVER EVER GIVE UP

also never GET ANY crypto info on biz
come here
youtube.com/watch?v=_8UTPBsIe-s

listen a few days and you can get knawlegde worth 7 years of crypto

thank you

>Should I hold my ETH or let it go and eat the loss? Why and in what time frame do you expect re

Buying a Russians scam... lol wtf did you expect? Ethereum is literally that autists ferrari fund and you're funding it, idiots.

Take the loss and walk away, because you have no idea what you're doing, and investing in something you haven't properly researched and don't understand is stupid.

welcome to the world of cryptos.. embrace the price flux and buy the dip. just like life, if you believe in it's future, you wont give up on it during the lows.

trump bros must hold together

also trust me bitcoin has it's hardest day's beforehand

day's when a lot of money will flee into altcoins so your mETH should experience more pumps to come

you CAN STILL MAKE A WINNING

>tfw still have 25 ETH stuck until Monday evening

At least I bought when it was $20, so I'm still making money (hopefully)

It will probably bottom at 28 so you made a little bit.

someone took the red pill

Rusian? Vitalik is canadian you dumb dumb.

It's funny because he's not talking about that at all.

>baby's first dip

i sold 400 eth at 36 on coinbase and they gave me a 200 dollar transaction fee..will probably buy in again but this is bulshit

stop using coinbase you fucking retard, polonieux is best.

Why the hell you would sell on Coinbase when they have their own exchange connected to their site with no transaction fee and the exact same sell price is completely beyond me. How dumb of a decision can you possibly make? There's literally an instant transaction from the Coinbase site to the Coinbase exchange and it takes less than 5 seconds to sell. What on earth were you thinking?

You can buy from the exchange too. It's not bullshit, it's the easiest trick in the entire book to catch stupid people.

You do realize OP that when Veeky Forums says to buy high and sell low, it's a joke, right? It's not intended as serious advice.

Well alright then, I bought back in.

Considering doing margin buying so I can make more profit.

i hope you bought at sub 0.037.
Anyways if you havent seen it yet, ETH pumps at EU night and DUMPS at EU morning. Check the charts.

I was the one who kept pushing that on this board but when it dropped so much today I lost faith in that.

Is margin buying better than regular?

Taxation, the government's monopoly on force, and the fact that they only accept payment in said fiat. Crypto has none of that shit and is instead in a deflationary spiral due to speculation.

This leads to the value being entirely demand based, rather than purchasing power based, this makes pump and dump schemes possible.

found the leftist

Because I understand spanish?

>he hasn't seen this meme
the subtitles are NEVER what he's saying

Milo mooning after only 5 days.

WEW

Die shill faggot cunt

>buying high and selling low
When will you retards ever learn?

ethereum scripting is something actual programmers won't want to use because it's needlessly complex. people just need transactions mang.

shhhh who's gonna give me their money if they do?