How do you argue with an individual moralist? Basically someone who thinks they know everything...

How do you argue with an individual moralist? Basically someone who thinks they know everything. If they're completely fucked in the head, it's hard to convince them they're wrong because "their version of right and wrong is unique to them"?

You don't argue with such people. They are retarded, or they know too little about a subject, as in - they know so little, that they don't know, that there is a lot of other stuff to know.

You kill them and bury the body in that one big old park just outside the bad part of town that the city doesn't really put any money into maintaining and the police don't moniter much because they are to busy chasing hood rats in town.

>Just shift it in 2000rpm
>Jesus fuck user get out of my car you are going to blow the engine
>Dont you know about cars?
>That clock is just a gimmick, hear the engine

It definitely feels futile, but it's hard to give it to when one if your family members is like this . No matter how good your points are, you'll just go in circles.
Loose example:
"Well child molestation/drugs/rape is bad dude."
"Well I say they're not."
"Everyone else seems to think otherwise."
"Doesn't fucking matter. I'm me."

>Everyone else seems to think otherwise
This doesn't mean they're all right

>How do you argue with an individual moralist? Basically someone who thinks they know everything.
You don't. Better not even waste your time.
>But then they'll think they won
If you worry about that, there's a problem with you in the first place. If it doesn't affect, there's nothing to gain by arguing with a loudmouth.

*If it doesn't affect you.
Fuck you mobile keyboard.

>How do you argue with people who are completely fucked in the head and think they know everything?
You don't. Don't even bother trying to convince them. Not worth your time and frustration.

>child molestation
The age of consent is too high :^)
>Drugs
Last bastion of natural selection, weeding out the weaklings :^)
>Rape
It's not rape if she wants more :^)

I never said that second part. What the fuck. Read the thread

Which is why it was a loose interpretation. If you think they're wrong that's fine lol

Discussion of Trump and his disastrous decisions belong on /pol/.

Ok

Don't do it. It's a trap

No, come to /pol/ and see the light brother

How is this Veeky Forums related?

I mean, they're a lot of people like this.

"Your Porsche caynee is just a rebadged VW tuareg and objectively useless"

"But it makes me feel safe!"

Ask them if they've ever changed their opinion before and follow from there.

If they can't understand that individual viewpoints can change based on new data, then just don't bother with them.

Fuck off, user

oh look its retarded

This is an automobiles board.

So.... You don't like someone else's opinions about what is and isn't morally acceptable... and you're asking how to force your perspective upon them?

I hope you see the irony in this.

Are you really saying that drug use is morally "bad?"

If I vape some meth that I synthed, how does that effect anyone else? It doesn't, hence it isn't even a question of morality.

>liberal shitposting
its gotta be the same one liberal faggot who gets his panties in a twist every time anything tangetially non-liberal shows up on Veeky Forums