/mcg/ Minecraft General Zeflap killed it again Edition

We discuss Minecraft, Minecraft memes, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server memes and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more memes!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it, you fucking shits.

>==[Links]====[News of the Thread]==

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w0Nywo6sZcexcYb46hTOfAwElaeUlPoCC4DKRFcMWYQ/edit#gid=0
imgur.com/gallery/c2uMt
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1GLi_7NsU&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im gay

>1.12

sure is dead in here

So where can I find anons who play with reika's mods?

that's awesome looking. any mods?

boi

Old server list since OP omitted it:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w0Nywo6sZcexcYb46hTOfAwElaeUlPoCC4DKRFcMWYQ/edit#gid=0

My condolences.

what mod?

Mowzie's Mobs.

This is a great build, I'm sure simonsays would be proud.
imgur.com/gallery/c2uMt

>boots of the traveler is faster than horse
thanks mojang

Is 9minecraft a legit site or trojan central? Never used it before, never heard of it and I can't find Optifine anywhere else (their site is down).

It's garbage. Sorry user

fugg :--DDDDDD

Just use any kind of launcher to dl it

What's the best version of the Crash Landing modpack on 1.7.10? I can find a few via searching but none seem to have any decent following and for one reason or another I just can't stand 1.6.4

Crash Landing doesn't exist on 1.7.10
It's a 1.6.4 modpack
You can play Forever Stranded though, but it's on meme version

Hmm, might give that a chance. I haven't touched 1.10 at all tho.

What info mod is it that's giving you the day count in the top left?

spook

What should i build inna desert, unmodded btw

Refugee camp

lighthouse

198.24.175.58:30125

version 1.12.1
join up

Last bump then I leave you to your fate.

Sand box.

>skyfactory world showcase
>a cobble platform focused on showing unoriginal machines setup using the same tech and magic mods that are popular on the circlejerk.
>base showcase
>a shitty base with unoriginal machine setup using the same tech and magic mods that are popular on the circlejerk
They act so proud to show off their base but they know they have to focus more on the machine setup because they know they have nothing impressive to show but still want to get the reddit upboats. At least there are some redditors like simonsays, tacoredneck or adam_adams that always deliver something impressive. And there are a few that do something good looking that isnt a shitty house or a shitty cobble platform/cobble 9x9 shitshack.
Why are redditors so needed for attention? Rhetorical question

Give me your best Minecraft jokes

Modding API

*farts*

Mojang

bettergrass

>people actually defending terracotta because "there were people who didn't like pistons too"
jesus

pls explain

what the fuck
nobody disliked pistons, people only disliked mojang's shitty half-assed implementation that cut off features such as throwing blocks like sand and gravel

What are the best adventuring/exploration mods?
I already have recurrent complex.
I'm not really interesting in building or crafting autism. I just want a world to explore and things to do.

Twilight Forest
Thaumcraft

Do you guys know any light exploration modpack? My friends computer isnt that good.

The future of Minecraft

Roguelike Dungeons
Doomlike Dungeons
other various dungeon mods

Simple Bedrolls
Nomadic Tents
Simple Campfire
to assist with the nomadic lifestyle

You can get something like OpenGlider that can help in getting around without requiring you to get into techmod autism

Who cares about W10 version? Only brainless-kidos. Truefags play java

Thanks user

who killed it

Is Matter Overdrive dead? I havn't heard anything from that mod in ages and it seemed to have lots of promise.

and that's why shlomo's next planned move is to crush the java version by any means necessary
you will pay for your micro-transactions goy, by will or by force

Not exactly an elegant construction

Are you playing on 1.7.10?
Because on 1.11.2 they removed the height limit for the windmill

Someone should backport all that stuff already

Do you sleep with the VR on so you wake up in blocks each day

Organizing the fun way.

short of somehow purging it from the internet, they can't. if they pull the authservs and shit people will find means to replace them. noone should underestimate how determined those who refuse your shit can be.

1.11.2, so that I can have immersive petroleum.
cables not long enough

yeah, multimc will just remove its auth thing and most people will use on-server auths like with cracked clients

They have no reason to do that.Their main cash cow (aka kids) are already eagerly moving to new versions. Who cares if a handful of neckbeards still play the old versions?

mircosoft is not a company filled with smart people

i thought sfuck was permanently banned from making money by notch

>notch
who?

microbenis has control now boyo

Can somebody tell a brainlet how to run a modded server? I have a MultiMC instance set up and I can play singleplayer fine, but how do I use MultiMC to run the instance as a server? Can you even do that or will I have to mod a server jar manually?

multimc can't run serbs, you normally do it through the command line I think, but I think there are also a few GUI tools for forge serbs
not sure, haven't actually done this myself, just remembering from when other faggots have talked about it

Okay so MultiMC is just for starting the modded client then, thank you

Yes, you have to download the forge serb .jar then do something with the command line which generates a folder structure similar to a singleplayer instance.

Actually, they aren't as stupid as you think. The Ballmer era is over.

have a final bump

The entire company is run by managers who get ahead by stabbing each other in the back and none of the departments talk to each other.

minecraft is a reminder that big businesses are ruining the gaming industry

the word is jews, user
not big businesses

>server closed

;-;

quick rundown on microsoft's purchase of minecraft
>buy game
>cease development
>monetize every tiny detail
Did I get it right?

No
>buy game
>remake game in language that can't be decompiled and mapped
>cease development
>monetize everything

getting mourning's ends part 2 vibes from these pictures
keep them coming

Unfortunately that's all there is

I have always wanted a magic mod based on those light puzzles
that wasn't chromaticraft

From what I gather of the "runescape" videos try using that jap mod lasertech

The above photos use it and it can be manipulated to fit power and it can activate redstone if passing through a particular block
There is also a block setup to allow the lasers to cross any distance & dimension.

lasertech isn't redstone-y enough, it'd need to have multiple color signal transmission, and it also doesn't have much purpose either, I want a proper magic mod

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1GLi_7NsU&t=2s
this video shows what most of them do

the colors can be used by using lens and dyed glass

Red can only pass through red and vice versa

rib

You can get some updated mods off it you won't find anywhere else but... be careful, only use it if you really have to.

How do we fix GregTech?

Toast's mob properties should work with any modded mob, right? As do his block properties mod?

add waifus

Hey floating island user, if you're still around. I finally watched your video. It was fun seeing your world and you showed me waifu mods I hadn't even known existed

how does that lake not drain

By whatever magic is also keeping the island afloat

so hey i'm playing on 1.12 for that sweet sweet immersive engineering/petroleum and it's pretty fun and stuff but is the game supposed to be performing this bad?

>not playing on PC to freely download shit ton of mods and texture packs
multiple_images_of_the_same_person_laughing.png

Yeah, how much RAM did you place on it? If you wanna play meme versions the best you can do is to make a pack as lightweight as possible focusing only on the new mods like IE+Petroleum, Quark or Animania. If you want to play the same mods of 1.7.10 then play that version instead.

nice build, i remember you from a few threads ago, but the bottom half doesnt look like the original

I dont have much for reference but you are right, I think its a sunk wall but Im not sure