JP Wikis:
gamewith.jp/magireco
magireco.gamerch.com
muketsu.info/magireco/
game8.jp/magireco

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>150 Apologems for delays on Monday, possible action to be taken against Android users who downloaded the game outside the playstore.
>Login everyday until Sept 5 23:59 JST to collect 1 Release Memorial Medal and 10 gems. Trade these in the store for Iroha's swimsuit outfit, draw tickets or other consumables.

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets on the shop to save 50 gems if you are going to do a ten roll.
Bind your account info to a transfer code!

Other urls found in this thread:

magireconews.net/gacha_simulator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Madoka is my wife!

madoka's cute but she is homura's future wife

Will this app works on memu?

i've heard it crashes on memu.

Seems to work on Nox and Bluestacks, though. Be sure to use DirectX and not OpenGL.

Tomoe Mami is my wife!

friendly reminder the only canon couple is me x mami

Which meguca likes black cock the most?

You're both wrong. Madoka is MY wife!

I see, i'll try it on bluestacks, thanks

Kyouko is my wife!

Don't know where y'all get off on posting my wife.

She would like BBC, wouldn't she?

>OP made a new thread this early so he can autistically include thread number
Holy shit kill yourself OP, but I'll admit good job at added new info and friend list

I like your Homura. Would reroll for

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

>tfw you're an Android user who downloaded the game from qooapp
Am I going to get fucked over?

God has better things to do then browse Veeky Forums

We have a mascot. You may not like it, but she will become your goddess eventually.

Be sure to use Bluestacks 3. The vanilla version can't run it( as far as i know ).

If the update monday fuck the people who downloaded the game from the qoapp will we still be able to emulate it?

>your wife
>implying

>god
the only homura in this game is timid moeblob
Probably, though it will require more loopholes. Like using a Japanese Google Account or something.

Oh god please no

So how old is our green chemist Hinano?

How tall is she?

I can't read moonrunes.

Do cute lesbian girls scare you, user?

user the joke was that I was implying Homura was Madoka's wife and that user was an imposter because Madoka would not be posting here.

Kaname Madoka?
More like
Kovačević Madoka.
Because I married her

I see. Thanks. That's a relief. My phone can't run shit.

I don't trust her. She looks evil!

I think we made a mascot it will turn out like boipucelle.

Your joke is shit and so are you.

Cute lesbians? No.Its what those cute lesbos attract when their not canon that scares me

magireconews.net/gacha_simulator/
This helps purify my soul gem.

>Enough attack to kill a meguca in 1-5 turns, depending on how she's feeling
>Enough defense and HP to survive a gorillion Magias to the face
>Can make herself invincible whenever the fuck she wants
>Is the boss of every single meguca story episode
Stacey was a mistake.
>Implying she won't become Huenight

Wrong, Kyouko is MY wife!

>he hasn't set up a filter for the autist yet

here we go again
We still don't know how the ban is going to work.

who give you permission to post my wife?

So there's no easy way to get this game legitimately? I don't want to be arrested for meguca crimes

Yes, my wife.

How safe are Quoo users from Mondays purge? I have my info written down just in case

>Is the boss of every single meguca story episode
Wait, what? I've seen her only once.
Get Japanese account and use it to download the game. Might be complciated.
is madoka flipping the bird

T-thanks.

If I don't roll 2 4* characters in my next roll I am going to turn into a witch.

Mitama's pretty stacked. I'd worship her.

Ganbatte, witch-kun!

>2 4*
You're putting yourself through unnecessary torment

Witch of Gacha.

Her power is stealing somebody's else luck and using it her for own purposes.

not, this is not homestuck reference

My wife did.

For now she's appeared in Peony girl's, Senran meguca's as the first fight, Oriko's, I think also Kako's, and some others. Stacey will always show up at some point, since the story mode familiars are hers.

Love my team, I hope I can help them reach happiness!

Will you be my Walpurgisnacht?

Are you seriously going to shit up every single thread as soon as you see it, or is there any chance at all you will move on with your life and finally stop trying to harass people constantly.

Memu doesn't support DirectX yet. The next version of it is planned to, so you should be able to run it then but fuck if I know when that's coming out.

Are there any guides for doing that? I can't read moon.

Rip.

Son, everyone's getting fucked over, as it stands only a small number of devices get no comparability issues from the store

Sure, user.

This is funny, I fought only two witches in sidestories so far. The big rabbit thing (Candy) in Momoko's story and Stacey in devilmeguca's.

>you know who is here already

they're anime girls not your wives

It's not like you actually filter anything, you just pretend to so you can publicly show your "downvote" of people who say things you don't like. And yes, it's clear you are talking to yourself.

The only autistic one here is you, considering you out right refuse to talk to people or communicate correctly.

He is truly the melvin of /pmmm/

>these glitches bosses
anyone actually reading the story, what are those fuckers
>posting this on Veeky Forums

Why even mention it then you filthy Vriskafag

From what I've heard they are Rumors, Persona 2-style.

The fact you refuse to ever say what "you know who" ever actually does wrong proves you have nothing.

I'm really not sure why you think saying "he" is bad will actually make people listen to you.

Everyone sees you make the same baseless meta posts, spamming the same images, and starting shit for no reason. And for some reason you think people will listen to you when you say "ack" is the problem.

She's not my literal wife, but that's only because she's not real.

So the memorial quest login starts today right?

>tfw I don't even crack ship I just think Homura and Kyouko make a badass pair of friends and Homura's existence is so existentially miserable that I just want her to be able to have at least one good friend
>Can't even post art of that because person will flip out and start spamming

Kaede hits like a truck. I wonder what's inside that staff. It's definitely not wood.

But how do they know they're anime girls? They might really think of themselves as my wives

Just finished the anime and popped in my bluray copy of Rebellion. What am I in for?

Because it fits. Gacha is all about praying to the almighty RNGesus and falling to despair when rolls are shit.

I am Roxy-, Jade- and Spadesfag, not Vriska. Vriska can go burn in hell, the retcon gave her TOO much credit.

>Stacey is a shortening for the Greek name Anastasia, meaning; Rebirth, resurrection, etc.

Maybe she's appears so much because so far no one can kill her forever?

It started yesterday, you poor thing

It's on-topic, so post it if you want. We don't negotiate with terrorists who want to restrict our right to post cute girls doing cute things.

which meguca is for lewding?

>Spadesfag
You're alright in my book

Honest question. Who do you think you're actually fooling by making posts like this? I just don't get it, do you really think people are going to listen to you when you give them absolutely no reason to? You are literally always the one to start shit, and everyone can see that.

Takkun.

Some early loop, considering the first playable Homu is timid Homu.
Well, Homura did wanted to ally with Kyouko for Walpurgis, but Kyouko's gay thoughts made her do a "taking you with me" move on Oktavia.

Same here, Kyouko and Homura are my favorites.

Maybe she's appearing so much*

Homura saving the day once again. Some real kino moments as well.

Why are you talking to yourself like this? It's just so obvious, because no matter what anyone says to you, you refuse to reply. And you want to pretend "durrr it norm al 2 not talk 2 u...!!!!", but even if you want to pretend that you're not the problem and I am, telling off shitposters is what the site was literally built on. So, the fact that you refuse to acknowledge that just makes it painfully clear who you are.

Kyubey

>get rekt by high level megucas in PvP
>tfw homura's voice when she is low on health
DO NOT BULLY MOE

Those boobs look like they belong on an alien.

oh wait, you are talking about Rebellion. i thought you meant you already watched it. what is my reading comprehension

Timid Homu does make an appearance in Rebellion, anyway.

I have seen people talking about an upcoming movie or series for Madoka, is there a trailer for that or something?

>An immortal Witch
What kind of wish creates that.
Stacey's pretty fucking weird in general, her barrier is filled with unrelated bullshit (Her boss fight background has hands, bell pulls and hotdogs falling from the sky), not to mention her familiars look nothing like the witch

You know you could be so much more productive by posting pairings you approve of instead of just shouting down anything you don't like. Why not contribute? Be helpful! Join us, friend, don't fret so much.

friendly reminder that accele chain gives +20 magia to entire team

She wished to be friends with other magical girls, so all of her shit being random would naturally fit with that

He's just here to shitpost. Have you not been paying attention?

What does Japan think of the new megucas? Who are their favorites?

Is this true or just speculation