All the BMW hate on Veeky Forums comes from stereotypes about it's drivers and/or jealousy

All the BMW hate on Veeky Forums comes from stereotypes about it's drivers and/or jealousy.
>Prove me wrong

I hate BMW because of the stereotypes about its reliability

It also comes from retards who don’t know anything about cars hearing from bobby joe and cletus that “them fuggin bee em dubyas need their dang oil changed”

Incredible how if you do basic maintenance it can last forever

I had an e36 325i and traded it in for a Volvo V70 T5
best choice I ever nade

>Plastic parts that become too brittle after 100k miles

>>Stereotype lulz

I own a BMW and I drive like an asshole because I have autistic hate for crossovers and their female drivers.
>refuse to open up gaps for them to change lanes
>refuse to open up gaps for them to merge in
>block when they try that "oh I'll pretend I don't see you while drifting into your lane from directly next to you" bullshit
>undertake them when they're in the left lane.
>ride their asses if they slow down on curvy roads.
>remorseless

I cannot prove you wrong. I am a monstrous being. I work hard to affirm the stereotypes.

I drive like an asshole because the handling is just so good it gives you more confidence than driving a shitbox

There are two things that really make me hate BMW threads
First one is that for the last month there are constantly 3-5 BMW threads and all of them are like "e30 us the best car prove me wrong" your is just thinly veiled one
Another thing is that BMW cars are actually good there's nothing wrong with them but god fuck me the drivers are really fucking assholes, you want to have a nice conversation with them but they are all niggerlike retards so you cant really identify yourself with BMW community unless you are niggerlike retard

And cost to fix.

No, it's just that I've seen a lot of posts for/against BMW lately and I'd like to have just one thread to hear the arguments on either side, ideally with minimal shitposting
>BMW cars are actually good there's nothing wrong with them but god fuck me the drivers are really fucking assholes
See

There's nothing to see in OP's post, community being cancer is a legitimate argument and there's really nothing you can do about it

BMWs are good for 200k miles, then you need an inspection and rebuild.

Run Plus (89) fuel in them, warranty covers everything for 50k miles on new ones, you bring it into the dealership every 10k, it's not hard. After that, you can maintain them out of your garage after a trip to Harbor Freight or Pepboys.

Once you lift the engine out, they are incredibly easy to tune and work on.

Stop buying E36s from the 90s or models like 20 years old, then expect them to run flawlessly. The models 2000-2012 just need a water pump swap and some minor things, they you have a BMW and a great tuner. A 2012 and up is all good.

I hope you wrap yourself around a telephone pole.

My dad has a 97 525i with 250k miles and it's solid, no rebuild needed. The only things that always break are the ABS sensors. Also the trip computer's screen is fucked and there's a lot of rust on the body. Other than that it's mint.

Nismo RS Nissan Juke driver detected

I have a 610k mile 2005 e60 that hasn't had any major rebuilds in the service history. original engine and trans
my friend has a 565k mile 2001 e46 with original engine and gearbox too

Are 1990-2000 3-series still good buys? A lot of the ones on Craigslist are starting to push 150k+ miles

If you like wrenching, they are. Although E36s seem to be one of the more reliable BMW models, some people with E36 M3s have to barely spend anything on maintenance, it depends a lot on luck.

My BMW hate came from a decade of BMW ownership.

E36 and E39 stock cooling system. E46 rear subframe.
They do fuck up from time to time.

Permanent fixes for both exist and are quite cheap, but yes those were mistakes

>be me
>drive racing sim as autistic kid
>i need rwd one day
>get job
>buy BMW E46
>it's rwd
>speed is fun, but i limit it to the nose and sometimes the non-traffic-road
>sometimes it snows so I can drift
>but nothing to dangerous, stay in 3rd gear or less
>heel and toe as I downshift, to increase stability and ensure passenger comfort
>change bushings, springs, shocks, brake lines, etc, because safety is first
>sometimes something breaks and I spend time fixing it, but is okay because I learn and can fix other peoples cars who have not had the privelige of learning how to fix auto yet
>alvays respect the elderly
>drive bmw
>support oil and gas by littery using twice the fuel a diesel use in my lands

Nobody's jealous of being a pushy cunt of a driver in a only-sorta luxury car, OP they DO come with turn signals, I've been in a few Beemers

What you really have is the German Acura and that's being charitable

This but with my Mercedes, but I use my turn signals though

Holy shit, 610000 miles? Where do you commute to? Tierra Del Fuego?!

Its always these same poorfags that kill another used Nissan/Toyota/Honda/Chevy/Kia every 2-3 years tops

Had an old supervisor in a busted Camry seeing me pull up day after day in my Benz and with a shit eating grin asks me "Gee user, with the maintenance would you ever buy another Benz?" to which I said "I'd buy this car several times over, it runs like a top with just oil changes and brake jobs now and then" he STFU real fast and never tried talking shit about my car again

Between this and the '06 MINI Cooper I've had, BMW products have cost me more on repairs alone than the other eight vehicles together. That's why I hate BMW.

But user, it's safe, practical, and sporty! What more could you want?

Every commute my 330 destroys every Veeky Forums fan boi shit box it encounters. Usually without trying. They I come here to read how much better these cars are than BMW. Lies. Get a BMW and see for yourself how delusional most anons are.

R U ME?

Zero durability cars driven by literal pajeets, no thanks lmao.

What a complete and utter faggot you are. Why would you trade a nice looking car for that disgusting piece of shit? Your new car just looks like a hearse driven by a soccer mom

I can only imagine how much I could up my game if I buy a BMW.

I do all of this in my shitbox.

Fucking exactly, my 5er is 11 years old and runs like brand new because I actually take care of it. Bimmers and Benzes are like that, sure you can’t abuse and neglect the fuck out of it like some shitbox civic but they drive so much smoother and have awesome interiors, plus look way classier. I am convinced it’s literally just people’s defense mechanism when they realize they’ve cucked themselves into driving an econobox out of stupidity and fear.

If you are talking about e36 and earlier, you'd be right

But BMW is fat, bloated, resting on laurels, etc. You're like a trump supporter. You have to surely realize how fucked up he is, but you have invested too much time and will loose too much face if you back out now. So you shill, you shill so you don't have to think about your mistake in judgement and question yourself as a man.

BMW sucks.

>replace with metal part for chump change
>infinitely funner to drive than your piece of shit camry
lulz indeed

M2 is one of the best driver’s cars on the market right now. The new M5 is absolutely insane. Even the M4 and M3 (which are still available in manual) get a lot of praise. E60 is lighter and has more power than the e39.

You’re just another bandwagoning moron chanting “only 30+ yr old bmw’s are good :^)” because you think it makes you seem like an actual enthusiast. Get a real opinion fuckboy.

I mean, I can believe bimmers and VAGs are good but they have been chasing modern trends of computerized control and shoddy materials to an insane degree since 2004. When Germans make something out of metal or glass, its usually pretty solid and of high quality, something that can be handed down through generations. When its plastic... stay the fuck away.

>drives a 40 year old car
>bitches that shit is breaking due to age
what a retard

bmw is for driving enthusiasts.
benz is for badge whores.
audi is for clueless normies who couldnt afford a bmw or benz.

Absolutely correct, however audis are actually decent for very snowy climates (mechanical awd + great rustproofing)

You can safely bet on a tripfag being a complete retard

bmw is fine. Excellent track beater that costs absolutely nothing and you can smash to pieces and not care since theres plenty more where that came from.

Audi drivers are fags since they think rebadged passat makes them classy, its useless on track and they have inferiority complex against bmw drivers because of sour grapes

an audi a6 c4 or c5 is every rednecks dream in my area

e30 us the best car prove me wrong

>e39 is the best drivers car.
Prove me wrong!

its too fat to hold the best drivers car title but it's the best driver's sedan surely