Amerifats have 4x4 trucjs with 8 liter V8 and with 1 meter lift but they still cant deive in 1 cm snow

>amerifats have 4x4 trucjs with 8 liter V8 and with 1 meter lift but they still cant deive in 1 cm snow

How can mutts be so retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUK_AXdpgoM
youtube.com/watch?v=90PBGlTj5gk
theguardian.com/uk/2010/jan/06/grit-shortage-aa-weather-roads
youtube.com/watch?v=YeqG0CqzHq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trucjs
Oh for sure mutts are the problem my man 100%

Positive correlation between increase of non-Americans and decrease of average literacy

>xd typos xd

don't bongs have the same problem?
except they drive FWD shitboxes like the rest of europe

*superior FWD shitboxes

Now larp as a racer who needs rwd

I do agree that most euro cars are better than some 5+ liter M(exican)urrican' made engine with 20hp per cylinder.
It's that each time I hear about bongs with snow, it's always about "hurr we got -5 degrees and we're about to die"
what's their fucking problem? they've got everything to "survive" a millimeter of snow, yet they always act as if it's some fucking miracle that happens once in a dozen centuries.
t. northern europe

I know this is someone just /int/ level shit flinging, but, it Depends on the part of the country really, hell part of the state even. Where it snows frequently, even if only seasonally people drive fine, take people say in Seattle where allot of winters it won't snow and put an inch or two out there even someone with a damn childs sled would manage to get it stuck.

He's obviously retarded and doesnt under stand why some one who lives in seatle would be more acustomed to driving in snow compared to someone 3000 miles away in a southern state whos seen a light snow once in their lives. Texas alone is probably 4 times the size of his country and has more land and weather variations alone to make my previous point.

>seattle
>accustomed to driving in snow
You've never driven in the pueget sound area on the occasion when it snows have you? I was saying they couldn't, mostly in refrence to people where it does snow more frequently in the state. Sorry that clarity was on me. (Granted you're not wrong they'd probably be better than someone in say LA)

But that aside yeah I know he's retarded.

Lol Europe has previously declared a state of emergency after running out of "road grit" after a 1/4'' dumping.

t. Retarded mutts who cant drive LoL

There is no such thing as Europe declaring a state of emergency. Europe is not a country.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUK_AXdpgoM
youtube.com/watch?v=90PBGlTj5gk

I can see stacey not being able to handle a 6000lb truck but you inbreds can't even drive your tiny clownboxes.

Correct. You're a cesspool of shitty countries. Sorry.

So you just blatantly lied?

Please stop posting these pictures of Trump. It upsets my stomach and gives me nausea.

About Europe being a country? The rest of the relevant and developed world considers it a country too. It'll be renamed New Islam soon so I wouldn't get your knickers in a bunch.

Sure thing second mexico

Jesus, it's not even funny anymore. The >american education meme is more than true.

>dumb amerifat thought europe was a country

top fucking kek

No, you lied about the emergency thing. Just because you think Europe is a country doesn't mean it is.

The UK has declared emergency over that before. You faggots are still europe just with a lot of rain.

theguardian.com/uk/2010/jan/06/grit-shortage-aa-weather-roads

I'm thankfully not a brit, but I don't see anything about any emergency state in that article

Uk is not in europe anymore you retard, go back to mexico

>trucj
>deive

anyone else barely able to read the """""""educated""""""europoors shitpost?

>xd typos xd

If you cant read that post because of thise typos then you are retarded

oh wait you are a mutt, nevermind then

>these

I'm sure English was in one of your school lessons, or was that replaced with Quran studies?

Compare to:
youtube.com/watch?v=YeqG0CqzHq4

>more than 200 inches annual snowfall with hills that put San Francisco to shame casually traversed by drunk, American college kids
>drunk American kids are better drivers than all of Yurop

La Creatura...

>8 liter V8
Name one American vehicle currently in production with an 8L V8.

Is that one Vortec 8100 still thing? Or did that die a while back?

lol

>trucjs
>deive
>can't into punctuation

Retarded indeed.
Stop posting from your phone.

We have about a week or two of substantial snow every year (hardly ever more than 3 weeks) and people don't know what winter tyres are.
My mum is 60 and I had to tell her to drive in a higher gear when she couldn't get up our street in the snow, she was just redlining it in first