He doesn't have a blue lives matter sticker

>he doesn't have a blue lives matter sticker

What's the matter user don't you support our police? They put their life's on the line everyday!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2174381/Andrew-Scott-Outrage-police-shoot-kill-wrong-man-hunt-attempted-murder-suspect.html
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics/parkland-school-shooting-broward-deputies/index.html
nation.time.com/2013/09/16/ready-fire-aim-the-science-behind-police-shooting-bystanders/
theguardian.com/world/2012/sep/21/germany-birthrate-low-falling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>virtue signalling through stickers
are you a soccer mom who needs to voice her shitty opinions? It's like you want some antifa retard smashing your car

Why would I support the power abusing cops that can get away with shooting innocent people?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2174381/Andrew-Scott-Outrage-police-shoot-kill-wrong-man-hunt-attempted-murder-suspect.html

>blue lives matter sticker on range rover

how unrealistic and tacky.

it would be realistic on an oversize cuck truck.

I donate to the police when they sell pins and stuff, a sticker just screams "Please let me off just this once officer, see the sticker? I love you guys!"

>Blue lives matter sticker
It's like you want the police to search your vehicle. Are you not aware pro police stickers are probable cause?

>Are you not aware pro police stickers are probable cause?

It’s too bad some bad eggs spoil the whole omelet?

Except it's not. Look it up, user. Land of the free.

>large number of bumper stickers supporting law enforcement, which he contends shows a desire to be viewed as a ‘good guy’ who ‘can’t do no wrong’;

>The Fifth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals was asked to consider if this was a reasonable standard for extending a traffic stop for an investigation. The panel, consisting ofJudge Edith H. Jones,Judge Jerry E. Smith, andJudge Gregg J. Costa, unanimously agreed that these were reasonable circumstances for conducting an investigation,

of course they did, sticking up for the system they benefit from
No, cops are fucking shit, they get exemptions and they can get away with tons of shit and you have to pay the price regardless

I support the message, but never put any police-related stickers on your car. It’s just an invitation for retarded, angry degenerates to smash your windows.

Bootlickers BTFO

I live in SanDiego
the police can kiss my ass

They're just useless bureaucrats.

roll

ded

I have this, what’s the difference?

Rowl

here we go

STATIST FUCK OFF
REEEEEEEEEE

how the fuck do you suck your own dick

Please, officer! I've done nothing wrong!

How about not giving me a ticket when i go on a nighttime drive

Cops don't enforce the law they enforce social conformity and being out at night means you are up to no good criminal scum, same for aftermarket rims/exhausts

Ive got mine
How do I attatch this to my car

Shoot all cops that make traffic stops. No exceptions.

I don't know any soccer moms who have stickers on their cars.

>not hating both the police and niggers

nah, I have an IAFF sticker instead because theyre the ones thatll pull me from a wreck

Just those white oval gift shop stickers signaling the places they road tripped to.

>What's the matter user don't you support our police?
I support the police. They actually are good here. But the Antifa, homeless, blacks, and hispanic communities here hate the police. Having a pro-police sticker or license plate means I can get my car keyed or rocked. And they do it here too. It's why no one has any kind of pro-police indicator. There are still a few bold car owners with the state license plate that supports the police officer fund. But getting that plate means I'd be labeled as racist. And to Antifa it's "legal" to harm racists. That how poisonous the liberals are here.

>i like police
Enjoy your future incarceration for hate speech

rawl

I have these

>their life's on the line

Hands Up! Dont Shoot!

rollerino

roll

Rollll

>Enjoy your future incarceration for hate speech
Yup. The liberals here brand anyone that doesn't agree with them as literal hitler. Well, if they don't like seeing police walk around, then let's have more cameras feeding computers checking photo databases. Similar to Uber, a set of ratings can be given to everyone.

The boots can get fucked.

>be american
>get shot

classic meme

man, that fag thought he looked so cool taking that photo

>they get exemptions and they can get away with tons of shit
Because the legal system allows for professionals to make reasonable, legitimate mistakes.

If a surgeon is operating on you and knicks an artery, killing you, he's not legally liable if the circumstances indicate he didn't have the intent to make that mistake. Now if the nurse walks into the operating room and sees him stabbing away at your corpse screaming "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR FARTING FUCKER YOU'RE DEAD!" then it's a different story. There's evidence in the form of a sworn witness that you intentionally murdered that person without justification.

The problem is, laymen don't understand the law and don't have realistic expectations of police. They think they're superhumans that see everything in 20/20 hindsight and can't make mistakes, all for a salary of under 50k a year. The reality is rocket scientists don't want to do the job, or maybe you (the taxpayer) don't want to pay enough to have competent people doing the job, and training lacks too when the budget for law enforcement is so low, so you end up getting what you pay for. I would say it's unreasonable to punish someone after he's only able to do practical training scenarios once a year because that's all the department can afford.

Your perspective would change if you saw what it's really like from the inside, too.

I don't support the police because they shoot unarmed people and get away with it. Did you forget about that?

Or did you forget that the supreme Court ruled they aren't legally obligated to protect citizens?

Fuck the police, fuck the troops and fuck america

stupid fucking republican

>Blue Lives Matter
>MAGA
>Lock Her Up
>Some men are well-hung, others are NRA lifetime members
Any variation of these will get your shit key'd so fucking fast in socal

Must be an American thing. All the other mothers I know have plain windows.

they should. those stickers are only held by the dumbest of society

Someone keyed my car because I have a Norwegian flag bumper sticker. This state is aids

All the ones I know have those stupid stick family decals. Like they're openly advertising their family to gay nigger pedophiles like Alphonse. It's just irresponsible when we have flaming nigger faggots like that running around preying on children.

i highly doubt that was the reason.

u mad bro????

Maybe I'm not a cop-cuck? Cops are some of the biggest cunts around, anyone in LEO that has half a brain becomes a detective or goes to the FBI after a couple of years. The ones that pull you over are the ones too dim to do much else but run down people doing 27 in the 25

Not an American, my country isn't in a quasi civil war.

Stockholm syndrome fag

Fire Department actually performs a valid service, cops, not so much

>Like they're openly advertising their family to gay nigger pedophiles like Alphonse.

I barked.

DONT SHOOT

>Some men are well-hung, others are NRA lifetime members
why would anyone straight up admit they're lacking in the dong department

Whatever you say officer

So this is how it ends...

Well, they shoot the unarmed innocent and cower in a corner when there is an active shooter in a school.

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics/parkland-school-shooting-broward-deputies/index.html

4 on one not good enough odds?

Then again how many more kids would have been shot had the police gone in?

nation.time.com/2013/09/16/ready-fire-aim-the-science-behind-police-shooting-bystanders/

18%!! Over 4 out of 5 bullets fired by police hit something else.

k

lol not all cops are this bad

Forget cops. We need to activate the national guard to beat down rioting BLM thugs.

I like how your more triggered by that, than the violent hoodlums harassing people with different opinions.

This is why we need guns.

Firemen barley work and expect fat salaries and early pensions. Fires have gone down every year through new building codes and prevention systems, yet they constantly demand more, more more. Cancerous fags who milk tax dollars through unions.

fuck the police.
They work for the ZOG

AM I BEING DETAINED

>We need to activate the national guard
Impossible. You would alienate a large number of USA citizens that cannot be deported back to Africa because generations of them have been born in America. Once alienated, they will tear down the infrastructure, shoot out electrical insulators on power lines, and do other very cheap but expensive to deal with sabotage every day. That would bring the USA down to its knees because the USA has a high cost infrastructure that cannot withstand long term sabotage.

The fear of rioting is why so many city governments have backed off prosecuting BLM for illegal activities. My city was like that and many in my neighborhood were angry. But we do have a lot of blacks living at the other end of town. If they started to deliberately plan on being passive aggressive terrorists, not only would they be nearly un-arrestable and undetectable due to anti-racism and anti-profiling laws, our city economy would go downhill.

No one is talking about deportation, but you are seriously overestimating the willpower and determination of the average American 'protester'. A few rounds of tear gas and night sticks, and this scum will disperse for the comforts of their subsidized housing with their tails between their legs.

>The fear of rioting is why so many city governments have backed off prosecuting BLM for illegal activities.

What a trash country we live in, eh? Where we average citizens are held hostage by the militant wing of the Democratic party. These violent, blood thirsty animals want nothing else but to spread terror and confusion.

>What a trash country we live in, eh?
It's still a great country and it takes a long time for such a country to decline simply because we were so far up. But lots of countries are taking in african migrants, so they will soon join the USA in terms of equality once their jail statistics begin to become similar to those in the USA.

Can their social welfare infrastructures take on all that added non-productive burden? If North Sea oil keeps on declining, a few countries will feel the deficit spending burden.

It gets to be expensive and if they are only employed in the service sector, the amount of contribution to economic growth is small or remains negative when the benefit costs are also included.

Note that their family added an anchor baby. That country will not deport with an anchor baby. So that is insurance. The family of 7 collects quite a bit each month. Five children (could be more now) is certainly above the 1.36 children per family average for that country which only rose a little to 1.5 in 2015 after a huge amount of government money was spent trying to boost family economics. That means the muslim immigrants could very well become a significant voting minority in a number of years and the voting majority in less than a hundred if the african immigration rate keep up.

theguardian.com/world/2012/sep/21/germany-birthrate-low-falling

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany

I swear to god this is a recurring shill or a cia-nigger tier schizo

He's also ranted about HOAs but the recurring theme is BLM and the city government doing nothing about it. Unless all /pol/tards have the exact same thoughts I can't imagine it not being the same guy.

They do. It’s a cult with a Pyramid shaped higharchy pointing to one leader.

*hierarchy

>higharchy
DUDE

I fixed it

That was me fixing it

>I don't support the police because they shoot unarmed people and get away with it. Did you forget about that?
>Or did you forget that the supreme Court ruled they aren't legally obligated to protect citizens?
>Fuck the police, fuck the troops and fuck america
more please

Roll

Then why don't you do it?

Suspect resisting arrest. I think he has a gun, shots fired, shots fired, suspect down, suspect down.

>It's still a great country and it takes a long time for such a country to decline simply because we were so far up.

Keep telling yourself that.

Wholly inappropriate.
I support the police but this "thin blue line" nonsense is rubbish.
I am a lumberjack and my occupational safety hazard is far higher.
I don't have a thin steel blade sticker. Why should they have a thin blue line? In actuality, it is patently absurd—they expect the same sort of respect a war veteran would get, which is not going to happen.
Many police are tired of this too I would assume. Think of all the funeral processions. The waste of resources. All for what? Some camaraderie?
While I do admire the job the police do, veterans deal with much more and those stationed on the ground in active war zones have higher casualty rates. What happens when these vets die? They are sent home on a casket and there is a private funeral. There is nothing lavish. It is respectable, and honorable. There are not 500+ official military delegates from around the country sent to a funeral where they hold up traffic for hours at a time with full media coverage to boot.
If I had a service member who died during duty in my family, I would be pissed as hell—he truly died serving his country vs these police funerals where they apply the same terms and give even more recognition. We need to call a spade a spade. This thin blue line culture is stupidity.

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

>50k a year
Dunno where you're from but in the dutch caliphate 50k a year is a nice starting salary for a physician after his/her fellowship. Police starts with barely above burger flipping wage

Here we go

I don't have a brotruck to put it on.

bruh

The only people I’ve seen with these stickers drive aggressively in the shittiest way possible

>muh blue lives matters
this is SO suburb 56% white boi, holy shit

Is this a sticker people in America put on their cars in the hopes the police won't pull them over then brutally murder them and get away with it? That's pretty neat.

>he's afraid of antifa damaging his car
get a load of this beta faggot

>What's the matter user don't you support our police?
Because I'm unlucky enough to be born not in 'merica. Also in my country police are government's personal army (and also bunch of sadists).