What's the fastest you've ever burned through a set of tires? What tires? What car?

What's the fastest you've ever burned through a set of tires? What tires? What car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBHhzznlcec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1 year, one was worse because i had a baljoint fail and it wore unevenly until i could get it fixed and found they were all season sport tires and rated at 20k miles tread wear, no idea the brand though.

Half a track day. Stock tires on r35. But mostly just the fronts.

Curb checked while drifting in my brand new nittos and it has a boil on the side now fucker still has like 90% tread so im not getting a new one

>Buy 4x4 with weird Chinese all terrains, aggressive looking tires but never heard of the brand
>Tires are noisy, extremely poor wet handling, each row of tread blocks is wearing differently, super easy to lock up the brakes
>Off road they lost chunks of tread when I was climbing a slightly gravely hill
>Couldn't take it anymore after two weeks, they were horrible
>Did numerous burnouts and j turns while I waited on my tires to be shipped
>After a couple days of abuse rotated them and did a burnout until one blew
>Get new tires and an alignment
>Alignment was nearly perfect
>Asked him if he ever saw tires wear each section down without consistency
>Told me he's seen it with cheap tires before his customers found online

A couple minutes. Nitto nt05. My old s14 drift car.

i hope this is bait

It's not that big

>brand new conti gatorskins
>about 5km
>flat
>repaired flat
>10km later another pukture in a different spot
>repair flat again, go on way home
>punktured again

>brand new GP4KS2
>no punktures
>almost no wear
>decent drip in snow despite beeing slicks

I'd guess the Toyo Proxes R1R set I had lasted ~2000 miles of street driving.
I'd never experienced a tire with so much grip before, but it didn't last long.

>It has a boil on the side

LOL. Make sure your spare is aired up.

For you

No spare yolo

Guess I'm not alone. A set of Pilot 4Ss I just bought are pretty much done in the rears after under 3k miles.

Nagato pls

2 days, bought tires and got a nail stuck in one so had to get it replaced

A few minutes at a burnout contest.

A single burnout. I got dirt cheap used ones at a mexican shop for 40 bucks and roasted them to the metal

little over a year.
>TFW front wheel drive

About 45 seconds

EF falcon

like 5 years due to dry rot on like 600TW tires. Bought some 280TW tires last year and so far they still have lots of life on them after about 15k miles.

I put a new rear tire on my dirt bike last Christmas and its just about trash. Has probably less than 300 miles on it. Nevada desert fucking destroys tires, I shredded some tread blocks of the bfg km2s on my truck after 2 trails

Spanked some pirelli p zeros in 6 months, absolute meme tires. They only lasted 10,000 miles with no burnouts

Down to the wires in less than a week with a Blazer S10. Did it quite often. There were always tires/rims/wheels around the scrapyards.

2k or so
Mickey Thompson ET Streets
W211 E55 AMG

every six months or so my commodore eats rears

damn camber and toe wear

bridgestone Potenza, seems only last like 2-3 years, I drive normally maxout like 100-120kph on highway.

Correct, PZero are Chinese garbage. Exclusively a Michelin buyer now

Mazda5

A shining example of what happens when you make a small car pigfat without up-rating the suspension.

I went to BF goodrich myself, Gforce comp 2s are pretty good

10k km
Conti TrailAttack2
BMW R1150GS

Usually last 20-25k, but I burned them up from barely worn to bald in a single day on the autobahn (700km).

Micra, 2000 miles, trackday mostly. Then rotated rear tyred to front and drove another 1000 miles before my set was fucked.

kenda rear motorbike tire
1 month

9 months some kind of nitto 94 z28 @ 7psi

14 years in a GMC

10 minutes
t. drift fag

was replacing the chinese tires that came from the previous owner
"it has brand new tread mate"
"yeah sick Jinyu tires mate"

decided to test the cars burnout capabilities right before I took it in to get them changed the day after I bought it

so 2 days...but really 5 minutes

185/60r14 direzza Zii's, 8000ks/7 months.

Found the moron who didn't get the road hazard warranty.

I've got the Gforce Sport COMP-2s and they're great, but apparently BFG discontinued them for some reason.

I've got comp 2s and they're by far the greatest tires I've ever owned, the grip is insane, running 225/45/17s

Just popping in from another board thought you guys might think this is cool

youtube.com/watch?v=zBHhzznlcec

My gf's leon cupra has P zero's. Maybe it's because of the FF setup but jesus man, after 3k km you'll just notice the thread has taken a beating. 7k km and its down to the belts in the front. The rear comfortably lives on for 2 seats of fronts

Slow af

how old were the tires on your automatic lexus when you crashed it in a straight line?

This. My Mazda 5 eats tires. Granted, it's a manual and I drive it like an asshole because I think it's funny to pretend your minivan is a sports car, but my tires are only about a year and a half old and they're almost down to the wear bars.

Fairly new Federal RSRs ;)
I got another automatic Lexus btw slowfag

700hp is slow
t. 100hp fagit

Michelin Pilot Super Sport 2s in about 40 days in a c6 corvette.

No ragerts

pirelli pzeros on my bmw x4 in 8000 miles of commuting

FEELS BAD

Porsche only had 7,000 miles on it and i had to replace the rear tires. Pirelli P Zeros... Put on Michelin Pilot Sports. FYI, i have never burned rubber 1 time on this car.