Dad's saying "no older than 3-4 years, $10-12k". Won't accept early E92 335i (one of my most loved cars ever)...

Dad's saying "no older than 3-4 years, $10-12k". Won't accept early E92 335i (one of my most loved cars ever). What get that fits the bill and isn't a fucking Camry? I'm thinking Passat because german but I can't think of anything else.

your dad's a cuck. earn your own money and buy whatever the fuck you want

Id get the Camry

nah, closest thing to that i'd take is a accord sport with the stick but that's so fucking rare.
absolutely no toyota/hyundai/kia and of course nothing american (because nothing with a V8 fits the given bill)

If you don't live in a salty area, get a Mazda 3.

bumfuck no where illinois my man...

how about a BRZ? one with a stick might be fun if slow...

Chevy Sonic with a stick. Slow but great gas mileage, WOT whilst bang shifting gears all day and it wont die. Plus room for 4 bitches. And it's a hatch so you wont look like a fag who drives a sedan or coupe when a hatch is far better at holding random shit.

Learn the value of hard work. Your father is a soft cock.

Do you live in a hilly area? I hear it’s painfully slow on an incline but otherwise it’s fine

>illinois
>hills

kek

Also I wouldn’t get you a 335i either unless it were 2010+, the N54 models are horribly unreliable.

>I'm thinking Passat because german
Are amerimutts really this fucking retarded?

I don’t know shit about Illinois my dude, I guess a brz would be decent fun and reliable long term

Brz if you can find a decent one for that price.

I would personally get an almost new econobox like a Civic (if I couldn't get a Mazda) if it was actually me since I have had to pay for everything myself in life and therefore need something that will last the longest.

an european living in america thinks so, yes
just won't go into hyundai/kia/toyota and absolutely no GM, mopar okay tho

>no gm
You can duck right off this board kid.

Euro cars here are trash, m8. And Chrysler is the worst domestic and has been forever.

The only good car companies left for you to consider, for a reliable car, are Honda and Mazda, and maaaaybe certain Ford variants.

Passats are basically American. It's a completely different model from the Euro Passat, designed specifically for America and China. The CC is the actually German one.

UEL headers fix the TORK dip btw

Fpbp

Get him to buy you the easiest cuckbox to sell on, sell it immediately and buy an rx7

honestly pulling something is very much on my mind, except not with a 90s wanker engine.
i sadly do not have access to a garage of any sort, and i've never wrenched on a car so a rx7 sounds (as fun as it'd be) kinda risky

Kind of? Fucking time bomb

Cool. Get a supra or something then

Used Ford Fiesta ST. Super reliable. For $10-12k you can get one with 30-60k miles. They'll last forever, just look at the Fiesta in Europe.

A whole plethora of problems
DYOR

>considering a passat that is no more inspiring than a fucking camry solely because it is german
>no american cars because V8 is expensive
>mopar ok though
>preferring anything mopar, or even worse, mopar without a V8
imagine having such trash taste, get a $2995 civic and fuck off, spend the $5 on an ebay Audi badge to put on it