I have 130k in savings, should i just buy an already built factory sports car, or buy a Jap and do it my self?

i have 130k in savings, should i just buy an already built factory sports car, or buy a Jap and do it my self?

>130k Savings
House deposit.

fuck off

i am a depressed sack of shit, ive cut all ties to family burned all my bridges to friends, and im a lonely souless retard who lives day to day and have been saving money since i started working

I don't want children, i don't want a house and partner, i spend my money on the dumbest shit and live in an apartment.

I have been driving a toyota camry since 2009 and ive always wanted a nice ride.

What car suits a jackass loser like me?

Build an Ultima EVO coupe and stuff a fat V8 in it then, faggot.

>What car suits a jackass loser like me?
how about an lc 500?

It's not too late user, install Tinder, go on some dates, get yourself a gf, and THEN shove a turbo 13b into an E30 M3

Blow all your money on a depreciating asset and be broke and worthless the rest of your life, faggot.

sorry sweety but I would literally pay $130k to buy a sexbot designed by Google and Hideo Kajama so I'd never have to put up with women's retarded bullshit.

I bought a factory “””sports””” car and though I really enjoy it I wish I got a clean jdm instead. Do you play on dailying? That’d probably be the determining factor

That Del Sol is so pretty. Civic ugly af though.

A hearse. You do nothing but consume resources and give nothing back to societies future.

It's your duty to pass on your ancestors traits to your children. If you can't do that, just die now. Leave something for the children of tomorrow.

imagine being such an irretrievable faggot thst you consider buying a Subaru Corolla when you have 130k...absolutely SHOCKING mindset OP hhahahahahahahaha

Kill yourself.

If you're that /r9k/, you want a gun, not a car. If you're the world's only frugal millennial, you still want the house--unlike the car, it appreciates in value gives you a hell of a tax benefit, more long-term money to plow into cars, and more space to wrench. If you're just a dumbass, buy the Civic of your dreams and try to kill yourself before you start thinking about collecting social security.

Get yourself a passing agp transwoman, it’s like a dudebro that’s also a (((girl))), she’ll probably help you wrench too

Deposit on house. Seriously. Fuck the car. Pay off as much of a house as you can, then think about a car. Doesn't make sense to invest in a car if you have no garage to put it in to protect it from the elements.

Hey OP can you get me 10k so I can buy a car that costs less to insure than my current one? I'm broke, pls help.

my email is [email protected] (my spam mail anyway) so we can talk details. :^)

Don't blow your savings on a car.

Go away /pol/lack

You only have one life and there is a statistically significant chance you will die before the age of retirement and even if you do make it, your quality of life will be so bad in ailing health. Retirement is a spook.

At best, a tradcon cuck. At worst, a virgin /pol/ack. Don't talk about purpose when you have to lecture strangers on the internet you dork.

this should be kinda close to your target with leaving some spending cash to go anywhere in the world

>that disgusting wing
>suggesting a 300hp AWD and almost 20 year old high end sports car to someone thats only driven a toyota camry his entire life

Confirmed for underage

I hate faggots like you.

>passing agp transwoman,
The hell is agp?

>should i just buy an already built factory sports car, or buy a Jap and do it my self?
i dont understand what you mean by this?
you are going to build a car instead of buying one that was built in a factory?

>the dipshits on Veeky Forums think putting a $130k down payment on a house and then taking the remainder on a 30 year mortgage is a (((good investment)))

OP, get yourself a nice used sport/luxury coupe for ~15k, establish an emergency fund, then dollar cost average the rest in a real portfolio of securities, don't listen to these burger flipping peasants

>suggesting a cool car to someone who wants a cool car
>wTF iS WRrOnG WITh yOU?!

Buy used 911 turbo

supwaa roided above 1000hp and brick wall