Is anyone else disappointed to how the automotive community has turned out solely due to republicans...

Is anyone else disappointed to how the automotive community has turned out solely due to republicans? It's really annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bME3hbBBphM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying that the left's excessive safety regulations haven't ruined cars for the rest of eternity
>>>bleddit

>implying liberals aren't just as involved in and responsible for the current state of capitalism and the culture it creates
shit bait

ya, it has nothing to do with the political left taxing everything so hard that noone can buy anything cus muh programs

>da lefty boogeyman!!

>there are people who think like this

I'm literally so liberal i'm not on the spectrum btfo redward

>safety regulations
>ruining cars
safety regulations don't account for the hideous styling cars have nowadays

>quoting a post that is blatantly anticapitalist
take some reading comprehension classes, please

>lol jeez guys trump is literally hitler amirite
>...
>WOW LEFTY BOOGEYMAN HUH

weebs out

>muh aerodynamic hatchback
>3000 pounds of structure and sound deafening

inbred /pol/tard

this

>commiefornia snowflake detected

> MUH POL BOOGEYMAN

stupid leftist shitposter cant even tripcode right

dumb fucking republican

>"I've been found out!!"

literally so liberal not even on the spectrum
also
>muh republican boogeyman

This is the worst thread on Veeky Forums

>implying I want to have a tripcode

>this thread is going to end up being massive because people can't help but fight it out even when it's an obvious shitpost
i'm embarrassed for myself and for all of you

Yep. I'm an extremely progressive person and I hate republicans and traditionalists. Try yep wh*te people are really stupid. nudes at 11

I'm going to sleep

give them hell fonzie

>progressive faggot that unironically enjoys the way the automotive market full of 'sport utility' vehicles and 'muh aerodynamic hatchback'
try seeya quitter

nope suvs and crossovers are trash.

I do love my yaoi art tho.

>implying the opinion of a literal nigger faggot matters

>tfw you will never set up a cooperative hobby producing small numbers of kit cars and driving them recklessly up in the hills as much as possible when not repairing diesel trucks as a dayjob
who here /commiefeels/?

oh hey mr. regular

you are sooo mad rn lol

literally who. everyone around here is irrelevant but me and maybe like 1 other poster

For the love of god please just kys

>twooo fucking scooooopssssss
Hurrr durrr fug drumpf

>"i voted for trump!"

self-anointed progressive faggots like you are what is killing the automotive industry.

"I think I know what's best for everyone and if you disagree ever so slightly, you're a racist bigot sexist homophobe"
--the liberal niggerfaggot mantra

this is a real person lmaooo

At this point I can't help but feel you're trolling just to stir up shit, if so good job.

this

>blah blah blah blah blah
There's nothing wrong with being a progressive. It should be the standard but sadly being a stuck up traditionalist moron is the standard in this shithole of a country.
I've only occasionally heard of people obsessing over the person. I have no idea who they are though. I've never bothered watching their shit

except that's literally the only reason for it tho.

Technically he's 3/5 of a person, on account of him being a nigger.

right haha

*smacks lips indignantly*

I bet he's working up some tearful assblasted weeb reply right now, pretending his feelings aren't hurt by the blatant hatred the world has for his kind. Knowing that in a few short years he'll be swinging from a tree, on fire.

>argh i hate you alphonse!

buuuump fur more wh*te tearz

>Veeky Forums

Only time the word literally has been used right on 4chin

What is this thread, why are all you people here arguing over this shit. Go away

How come the Left can't meme like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=bME3hbBBphM

I still don't understand what the point of the thread even is, and on what basis the discussion is occuring.

Trump has promised to reel back CAFE standards which has allowed GM and Dodge to continue making fast cars and rendered Ford's Ecoboost useless.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bME3hbBBphM
>calls it a miata

what an uncultured faggot. fucking clapistanians

probably because the left was systematically destroyed in the west and all that's left is easy to offend yet somehow eternally smug liberals
give it time though, i think commies can be goofy given enough of a chance