Tfw your country is all Mountainous

>tfw your country is all Mountainous
>tfw you could just rip through new twisty roads for 20 hours straight
>tfw your commute is actually a 1 hour canyon road.

I don’t know how any car guy can live in a flat place...It would be literally torture for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campbell_Hill_(Ohio)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaalserberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Georgia fag here. Feels bad man

Buy a 1.2 econobox and make your car feel like a solid chair. Never any g-forces. Never any bumps. Never any hard breaking/pulling.
Also: never any speeding because camera's everywhere.
t. such is life in silky smooth Netherlands.
Also, there is no route within the Netherlands longer than 4 hours possible. 1 hour of driving would be considered long. But the Ardennes, Eifel and even the Alps are within one day driving distance. So you get to experience real driving while on holiday.

My definition of hell.

>Not doing it on a bike

shygddt

Oh god.

Can you pull sick Gs in a bike?

Move out of this shithole

From a car enthusiast perspective, I truly hate our country

>one hour commute
The best commute in the world isn't worth wasting two hours a day on.

>live near a mountain road
>but i gotta drive thru a city to get there
>traffic at 2am

>holding up the road for people in vehicles that can turn corners
Everyone hates you. Bikers on mountain roads are worse than cyclists.

You need to factor in price of accomodation, and the fact that you’ll most likely live longer breathing clean mountain air

Unless you save two hourly wages a day by driving for two hours a day, it's not worth it.

tfw

Feels utterly glorious mayne

My trucks shocks are shot, so every corner is exciting. Plus having chinkshit tires and no weight in the back makes for a fun time
t.Florida fag

looks like some balkans shithole

I live in Wales and work nights, so on my commute I get to LARP as Colin Mcrae. Feels good man.

Live in about the flattest country in the world (Netherlands) so no twisties for me, or mountainroads, or car culture.
Dont even have a garage or a fun car. Kill me now pls

I don’t think you know what a shithole is

Good thing you've posted one so now I know

>tfw i live within 15 miles of every worthwhile touge in my region
>there are only three very short ones, with the shortest being 1.5 mile

living in slavland kinda sucks

Fuck off.
Try living mid ohio and westward. Flatter than your country, geert.

Balkans can be shitty for pretty much everything, but liking cars is not one of those things.

at least you can have mods, a v8 and afford petrol

Also cheap ethanol if you can do conversions.

V8 doesn't mean shit. Even Ford expeditions had v8s ffs.
V10 and v12 or you might as well not even mention the number of cylindfar. Nobody cares if it's a v8, literally nothing special. If you have back v8 and lower just refder to horse power, not muh v8.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campbell_Hill_(Ohio) 470 m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaalserberg 322.4 m
Also: notice how 90% of the country lies between -5 and +25 m altitude. Pic related. Only in the very south-east point there's some relief. (with the peak being the 300m Vaalserberg.)

In europe, even V6 is a big deal nigga

>tfw euro and v8

People weren't joking when saying that the dutch are taller than their peaks.

Trust me OP, I know your pain. I used to live in Mass and there isn't shit for good roads there. Now I live in California and within 30 mins in any direction is a 10/10 canyon road

They really aren't kidding when they say that.
Even compared to Denmark, a country with an even lower 'highest' point, overall the Netherlands is far flatter.
It's because it's a giant river delta where a lot of land is actually sand and mud brought in by the big rivers. And there's the significant portions that actually lie below sea level but have been reclaimed by dikes and pumps.

You call that mountainous?

>t. Tibet fag

just move west faggot

tibetatan mountians aren't very impressive considering more than half of the mountain is hidden under a 14,000ft plateau

>tfw I live in Colorado
My man

>holding up the road
> on a bike
are you baiting?

No i'm not, you slow cunt.

what bikes are you refering too? like 80 year old guys on goldwings or cunts on sports bikes with little regard for their lives?

>not doing it on a paramotor
shygddt

Hope ur not a transplant from another state. It is literally like 1 in 20 people you meet in CO were actually born here. The out-of-staters also fucked our roads up, our infrastructure cant handle this many people, and the vast majority drive like shit

Bikes do not corner well at the best of times, especially when the driver doesn't know what they're doing, that being 90% of bikers. They overtake you on the straight bits thinking they're mad, then slow to a fucking crawl on the corners holding up the people who would actually like to make use of the fun road. Then when you speak to them later they're all like "Haha you almost had me on those corners back there lol". No, you sweaty fuck, I was going half the speed I would've been though the corners because your scrawny entitled self was hogging the road. If you're only going to go fast on the straights, just drive on a fucking motorway. Yes, I am mad.

oh ok
its not like that where i live, cunts go like 140kmh around corners with recomended speeds of like 60kmh

Bikes by design can't corner. to quote Clarkson, you'd have to be braindead to buy a bike over a car

Only open during summer until middle of fall but damn feels it good, when you ride it the first time that year again.

what pass is that

>dd 2.3L turbo on LPG
>same fuel cost/km as spare 1.6 ecobox
>live in south-Ardennes in weekends, work in Netherlands
>20km mountain roads just to get groceries or gas
>no speed traps till I get on the highway
>work and live in the Veluwe during the week
>back roads to work almost never have speed traps, just watch for brand new cars doing exactly the limit or parked in the middle of nowhere
>road to work has "sharp" turns and "hills"
Sounds like you're doing it wrong

Sustenpass

This is the exact opposite of reality.

>driving for 2 hours a day
>healthy

No it isn't.

Not that guy, but 2 hours a day is pretty common here in the US.

I'm currently stuck in Sioux Falls, SD and I have to drive about 70 miles and cross a state line to find something that isn't just a flat grid with a stop sign every mile.

>Mfw i have 2 hour commute chasing 80 an hour
>all houses by the work is ghetto or too expensive for a real house

hoi user

>delay of 5 vehicles illegal

what does that mean? you can't hold up traffic?

>very mountainous country
>BUT there's not actually many mountain roads because there's nothing of interest in them, all roads are flat

Yes, if there's a line of cars behind you then you need to pull over and let them pass you.

That is the best traffic sign on earth

sadly it's probably not clear enough for retards to understand

it would have to say "if 5 or more vehicles are stuck behind you, let them pass. fine: $500"

where is this

it's usually the bikers that are the maniacs on the road overtaking on the wrong side, and the guys in the very capable cars going for the sunday cruise

>North-Cascades-Hwy.jpg
I'm going to take a wild shot in the dark and say "The North Cascades"

He's probably a lazy phonefag, in any case undeserving of anything but to be shot

I'm a lazy phone fag and I can still see the file name in Chrome mobile view.

haha yes

>tfw twisty roads and hilariously sparse population density

Road quality can be pretty shit though because Idaho is deep enough in poverty that its citizens would be justified in suing the state over the shit quality of life here.