JP Wikis:
gamewith.jp/magireco
magireco.gamerch.com
muketsu.info/magireco/
game8.jp/magireco

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>150 Apologems for delays on Monday, possible action to be taken against Android users who downloaded the game outside the playstore.
>Login everyday until Sept 5 23:59 JST to collect 1 Release Memorial Medal and 10 gems. Trade these in the store for Iroha's swimsuit outfit, draw tickets or other consumables.

Current Rate-ups
>4* Madoka and Madoka related memoria now to Sept 4 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets on the shop to save 50 gems if you are going to do a ten roll.
Bind your account info to a transfer code!

Other urls found in this thread:

besuretoactuallyread.tumblr.com/
wiki.puella-magi.net/User_talk:Cf
kiwifarms.net/threads/ack-anti-crack-kun-crackfag.26824/
pastebin.com/2Y41mszi
pastebin.com/cSLAVDC4
faq.magireco.com/faq/show/37?category_id=6&site_domain=default
poal.me/f1udjy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chuuuuu~

Thread #8 btw

anyone know the effect of homura's unique memoria?

also i laughed when I saw it

Kyouko is my wife. You may post about her but please be decent about it.

Post smiles worth protecting

Post the memoria and I'll tell you

who?

Am I finally free from reroll hell?
Can I stop now?

Reminder to hide, ignore and report
>besuretoactuallyread.tumblr.com/
>wiki.puella-magi.net/User_talk:Cf
>kiwifarms.net/threads/ack-anti-crack-kun-crackfag.26824/

Holy shit, you are fucking subhuman.

Yes, very much yes
But now (You) can't get the swimsuit

>Saberface, Sasara and Meduka
I hope you like spamming Magias, user.

LET'S START OFF POSTING SUPPORTS! SHOW ME YOUR EFFORT INTO THIS GAME SO FAR!

Nice saberface

pastebin.com/2Y41mszi
pastebin.com/cSLAVDC4

looks good to me, you have a 4 star, a pretty good 3 star, and already have more good memorias than I do.

Please don't curse the thread with ackposting this early.

A PSA like this should be in the next OP. Might help inform newfags and prevent thread derailing.

I don't know if i should level someone else up or wait for another 4*

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you.
Stop being as defective as you are.
There is no excuse for acting the way you do.

Fucking gross. Eww.

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura.

This one. And I will.

Man if the dailies didn't have shit like "do charge combos three times" or "use only one weakness" double Madoka could just breeze through everything no problem.

"ack" is not real, you are retarded for constantly thinking about "him" and making your life consumed by "him". Everything you do is literally for the sole purpose of trying to harass "ack". There is something seriously wrong with you.

ackposting is the act of replying to half the thread all at once for no reason. Posting cute girls kissing is called cuteposting.

>cf
Stop linking my discussion page, fag.

Will level them up now that I have unlocked Chapter 3.
I'm not that upset at not yet having 4-stars

It's called baiting and these people are just as guilty for shitposting as the autist himself.

Level your supports user. I sometimes need a support that isn't light, so having them all leveled will help me out a lot.

>cuteposting
Crack posters have no souls.

Is this the FGO of our generation?

>no reason
This is what was said to you just last thread, and you being the autistic fool that you are, are now trying to parrot it back at people.

There is reason that people are replying to you, and it's because you cause damage to the thread. You damaging the thread means people lose out on new content.

I just want to have calm peaceful threads that are free from spamming and shit so I can scan and translate things peacefully. You are obsessed with trying to attack me. And your sheer autism and refusal to listen to any reason makes it clear as day who you are.

And you spamming crack is not "cute". It's shit.

Does Kyubey have a role in the game at all?

>want to post cute pictures of megucas
>baiting
Fuck off with your enabling of this shitposter. We don't cater to one person's whims because he has mental breakdowns at the drop of a dime.

We're him (you)

Took a long time for me to roll any light types, but she's catching up, and literally every decent memoria I've found is a blast boost, which is a bit of shame.

Couldn't you faggots leave this shit in the previous thread

Is it dark material day yet? I want to max Kanoko.

He's the crackposter from what I learned from the last thread.

post your team

>people
Please, stop. Do not say people.
Do not let him think he is fooling anyone into thinking he's more than one person.
Though, there's a 99% chance you are the crack spammer. Because you just spam the word "autist" and blatantly misuse it.

>we
There you go using that word again.
Fuck, I hate how stupid you are.

It's drop of a hat, and stop on a dime. You fucking illiterate uncultured retard.

And the only one that has mental break downs is you. Like you when you literally destroyed yourself crying about how you have no friends.

Crack images are off topic and low quality, thus against the rules. And you post them for the sole purpose of attacking people. Thus they are even more against the rules.

The fact you refuse to even acknowledge that this is what you are doing makes it even more clear who you are.

>cute
Reminder that no one actually gives a fuck about crack and it's only brought up for shitposting.
All genuine (brain dead) crack fans are on other sites but none here.

Oops, screenshotted without looking, thought I already changed her.

I don't give a toss about You Know Who, I will post my favourite ship, one of which is MadoSaya.

Is the gameplay basically the same as FGO?

Nah, why would I post my team or anything in this thread that's already been ruined?

Well, !Akemi actually does like crack. But he is from reddit. So you are sort of right.

>You know who
You know how obvious it is that it's just you keeps saying this, right?
And you clearly care a lot of about "him" as your whole life revolves around him.

And this is not tumblr. Your shipping cancer is off topic and low quality. It has nothing to do with these threads or this site. Fuck off.

Kyousuke x Sayaka > MadoSaya

Fuck off ACK

This honestly.

Give me a single reason to fuck off?
Why should I leave when you are the problem.

>implying ack is even real
It's not, but the point is that why would anyone listen to you saying "fuck off" when you're the one ruining threads.

Found the reddit poster.

Eroha is a flat slut!
A flat slut!

For sure, Sayaka with either Kyou, m8.

Tried this battle again, same result. Anyone else encounter this?

Not quite, there's a lot of shared mechanics, but there's a few significant differences as well, most obviously, both you and your opponents are on a 3 by 3 grid, with your megucas each occupying one space, as do most normal enemies, however some bosses take up multiple spaces, along with this, one of the types of disc (basically the cards, each character has their own layout of 5, you randomly draw 5 a turn from the pool and pick 3 to use), is aoe, the blast, which can be either horizontal or vertical.

there's also connect, which charges up after using the same girl to attack multiple times, and uses one characters disc to allow another to attack and grants a boost to them that turn, ranging from attack boosts, to heals, to taunt effects.

Also besides connect and magia (NP), the characters don't have skills, but some memoria (ces) grant active skills, and you can unlock additional memoria slots for a character by acquiring multiple copies.

There's probably more but that's the most obvious stuff, I suppose.

Eroha is not flat! She has cute little breasts!

what is this

oops, took me some time, but i also noticed that you can lock your shit so i was doing that

It wants you to rate the game on the play store i think

You are being asked to give a review and get 25 gems

>Device is not compatible
>Still get the gems

Anons, guess what
WE
ARE
TOTALLY
FUCKED
faq.magireco.com/faq/show/37?category_id=6&site_domain=default

Review like the other guys said but worth noting you don't actually need to review just click the button and open the store page then fuck off.

"At least you tried"

Does it check for your cellphone provider? Lamo.

Nice to meet you mates.

Pretty sure I'm doing good right now.

>my phone is on the list
who /0%fucked/ here?

Are they killing emulators?
If so, I'm fucked. My device isn't listed.

W-What does this mean. Are qooapp/apkpure users fucked then.

Explain.

I will NEVER understand why they try their hardest to block out paying customers

Mine isn't on there but has no issue running it so I'm not sure.

Someone has to make an emulator of a device in that list RIGHT NOW

You need to confirm your account with a jap phone card you dummies.

they're trying stop account sellers running emus

I suppose that restriction starts only after the update.

I hope emulators aren't killed or i'm 100% fucked

K E K
E
K

What, don't bullshit. It's just talking about the specs.

Tomorrow Aniplex will only let updates on android devices that downloaded the game on play store
Those who don't are fucked
Some anons says those will not be affected but who knows

How to deal with him?
poal.me/f1udjy

Are you guys actually retarded?

I'm really an idiot

Why are they so determined to kill this game?

Inept old people once again not understanding the global market

>guys
>implying this thread is more than one person

Oh god dammit. this would be bad enough if it wasn't for the fact my previous phone, which got damaged made the list.

Thanks for this user, I was pretty sure someone was wrong when they called Madoka the tankiest meguca earlier, but hadn't seen a Kirika at level cap yet to confirm.

How many hours until the update?

The restriction is already in place, nobody, nip or otherwise, can download the game through the play store unless their phone is officially supported, they've actually expanded the list, just not as much as most would like.

Oh so then it's fucking nothing

This. Japs are having problems to run this on their phones already so it seems like shoot in the foot to cut even more players out.

The point is, they said that as of monday, ONLY people who got it through the play store will be able to play, though the nature of that is still unclear.

>tfw Galaxy S4
IT'S NOT FAIR

That's good. I wonder if after the update we'll still be able to update the game throuth qoapp tho. I'm pretty ignorant about these things.

Tell me, when "ack" reposts something that the mod deleted, "he" is autistic, but you have had that poll deleted across multiple boards. Why are you not autistic got constantly reposting it?

>tfw also Galaxy S4
I was too stubborn to upgrade my phone when I could and now I regret it.

Sorry user I never seen that icon before, but google says it's a quick skill for 3 turns. Whatever that means.

This is old news. It's just a list of supported devices from about 2 days ago. Also why the fuck is HTC M9 not supported. It works perfect on mine.

What a fun night this one is going to be.

>have an LG G4
>never have a single issue with this game
>"No support lol"
Why are Japs so ass-backwards with this shit?

>tfw on Galaxy A5
YAMERO