What do you consider to be the worst intersection in your city, Veeky Forums?

What do you consider to be the worst intersection in your city, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

click2houston.com/news/these-are-the-most-dangerous-intersections-in-houston[/spoiler]
click2houston.com/news/these-are-the-most-dangerous-intersections-in-houston
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic fucking related. Arrows for an idea of why. It causes literally miles of queues every single day.

It used to be two-way traffic on every road, but then the bus lanes happened and it got fucked up, so they added more traffic lights and fucked it up even worse.

> City
Not a city .Never going to be a city. No cathedral, and they still owe the crown money from tearing the abbey down and stealing the roof. In the 17th century.

>UK traffic
just when you think a public road system cant be more poorly managed then the UK comes around

Funny enough it's statistically the deadliest one too, 750+ accidents since 2012

>directions don't even cross
>every turnoff has its own bridge
>people still crash and die
HOW

Houston drivers are all retards, the non distracted ones often force their way into your lane and it's literally acknowledged by everyone who drives here that people will speed up as far as 30 over the limit in order to stop you from getting in front of them on a lane

I was just looking for a name but if you want to read more about the nightmare of H-Town
[spoiler]click2houston.com/news/these-are-the-most-dangerous-intersections-in-houston[/spoiler]

Any intersection that has more than me at it.

Well, there's your problem. You're all driving on the wrong side of the road.

Well, when you're operating with architecture that predates the steam engine, got swiss-cheesed by the luftwaffe, and is operating way above capacity, you get the wonders of pic related.

But is an example of malicious design by a stalinist-controlled council to choke off the traffic to the town while boosting revenue of the councillor-owned bus service.
I like to laugh at everyone as I cruise through it on my motorbike, splitting lanes to jump queues at the lights before gunning it up the bus lanes.

>let's toss a shitload of consecutive roundabouts into this largely native area right underneath our only major highway interchange
I see shitboxes with their roofs sheared off by semi-trailers at least once a month.

This one's pretty bad

This one is rough, any ontariofag will know

Whatever this thing is

>click2houston.com/news/these-are-the-most-dangerous-intersections-in-houston
They all list highway interchanges, which for the most part are fairly intuitive except for the left-hand ones like I-610 and I-45 (both ones). It's the stoplights you need to look out for.
>two lanes turn left
>one of the lanes actually is a parking lane

I dunno there's a few to choose from

I've been there, that shit is fucked up.

>any ontariofag will know
The whole of (((Southern))) Ontario isn't even 15% of Ontario's area, user.

this should have been a stretched roundabout, not this Picasso.

Ah, another user living this hell. Glad I live in the 249/grand parkway area, rarely go near I-45 or downtown.

The cemetery on the right is older than the buildings, and the buildings all around the junction have been there for 50 years or more. You can't just go knocking things down.
Much as I'd like to around here. Just tear the whole place down, bulldoze it under, shoot anyone who objects, and turn it into a car park.

>live in Houston
>major bridge closed because doing repairs from 18 wheelers hitting it
>interstate is also partially closed
>massive vortex of traffic around workplace

This is the brice of ignoring Roberd Moses :DDDD

kelley sq, worcester, ma.

Fuck Worcester and fuck that intersection in particular

i live 15 min away from that whataburger and get brekfast there everyfriday before my school starts lol

same