Shoul i take a 30k loan and invest in eth?

Shoul i take a 30k loan and invest in eth?

yes. now's the time

Hurry

do it OP. we going straight to the moon

Quickly. buy right now during the dip

Jesus Christ don't do it OP

If you can do this, you really should. In a years time you'll be a millionaire.

> if it works out.. you get millions

> if it doesn't you've a loan to pay off that any regular job can handle.

Do it if you can afford the loan right now with current means, its high risk, but high as fuck rewards..

there are more promising alternatives right now and most importantly don't invest money you cannot risk to lose..

Your cup of Mercury overfloweth with autism

But i can I jsut dont have any liquidity right now.
What reasons do i have not to? ETH's niche seem to have competitots and it seems the safest bet at the moment.
I just need ot find out how i get the money back cause i dont live in north america or Europe.
I already have 90 ETH but thats not much.

No, you're far better off taking a $2k loan and spreading it out across multiple cheap coins in the hope one day one of your coins hits the moon. Taking a 30k loan for ETH is shooting yourself in the head financially

get lost, clueless shill

eth is going to rise in the long run, but nobody knows how much time it takes and all those deluded idiots pretending that it could ever get higher than 300$ are never going to be any successful.
even $300 would need a hype similar to bitcoins, which is unlikely because if its different purpose and companies didn't even guarantee to use our coin nor do they care about it.

do proper research on investing, especially possible investments and you wouldn't even consider to ask such a stupid question, op.

>mfw that is true
Unfortunatly here in Brazil i wouldn't get a loan over 2k, so it wouldn't work well and i would have to pay 50% interest in 1 year,

So what would you reccomend i do with my 30k loan?
Also if projects are built on etherium it means that the yare supporting etherium's currency indirectly, doesnt it?
i.e any porjects built on top of the public network is gonna rely on ether indirectly.

there are better alternatives and 90 eth gets you quite some liquidity for better investments

don't ever listen to Veeky Forumss suggestions but do proper research on your own.

you acted emotionally and fell the the hype in the first place - now you are seriously considering to do the exactly same mistake again?

But i did research it. I know some of the major startups that are based on the etherium platform.
I know that darknet is adopting etherium as another currency for payment on top of bitcoin and monero on may 1st(alphabay specifically but im sure others will follow suit or alrady have plans to), i know there are already tons of startups that plan to work on top of the etherium platform...
I read about their goals and i read about their team which is comprised of proffesionals. I also know it has a name in the industry now and is familiar..
I also know thye are flush with money so that should not be a concern in the near future in terms of development..
Who is gonna compete with them? Not bitcoin, not monero, not dash...
There is no ETH equivalent at the moment whic is why it and only it gained traction with some major western companies.
I know nem is also a contender but they are somewhat different and a bigger unknown at the moment.
Please share some info to put some doubt about eth to me.
Beyond short term speculations i dont see why ETH price should not rise.

>I did research it
>can't even spell it

do not just take a loan and hope to find an investment that gets you some shekels.
everybody would do it if it was that easy

investing is always a risk and literally everybody could be trying to rip you off.

also the whole investment branche is about making money through other people losing their and the easiest tool is misinformation.

keep lurking investment forums/sites and figure out how exactly things work out and the pros/cons/competition of your possible investment.

tl;dr lurk moar

Also their next "update" is coming soon which is gonna appear as a meme on here and should be fuel for another bump in price but i expect a bump soon on may 1st. maybe it wont be as big as when monero was adopted by alphabay since etherium already has a big market cap but it should still be fuel for speculators to invest in it at least for the short term and the same goes for people who are looking for a longer term investment in crypto.
Another facotr is when the freeze period on china's biggest exchange companies runs out(30 days) and currency would be flowing into western exchanges..
This coupled with BTC's split and uncertainty might drive some chinese coiners to invest in another coin, perhaps ETH.

I've never begged before. Doubt it ever happens but if anyone feels like casting a few shekels to a poorfag coinlet, I would be most appreciative.
1Pmmp8kpWq42PBgzjYHKDXcSCTwkE5HWZv

a clear yes from germany. we guys know how to deal with money bro