Convince me the 1996 Mazda MX-6 LS isn’t a good daily driver for a student

Convince me the 1996 Mazda MX-6 LS isn’t a good daily driver for a student

Why don't you be an adult and make your own decisions instead?

Not op but rude

Thanks. I don’t know much, hence asking

Automatics on those are shit, manuals are fine.

Don't fucking care. If you're old enough to be in college you should be able to figure out if a car will work for you as a daily by yourself.
OP knows what he needs a car to do in his life and whether or not an MX-6 fits those needs.

KL engine is glorious and I want one, fucking do it

Lol devil’s advocate ;)

OP IS doing his due diligence to make sure the car he determined will fit his needs is not a peice of crap. he doesnt want to be caught unaware of common problems

This is literally the worst place to come to learn about cars and you know it.

Leave this website lma0

No

I'll throw you a bone OP. There are way better sites to research common problems with cars than Veeky Forums because most of Veeky Forums users have no actual, real world knowledge of most cars and they regurgitate what they learn on YouTube and Wikipedia.
If you want to know more about this car the best place is a forum specifically for owners of it, the next best place is data collection sites like repairpal and car complaints, the next step down is Edmunds/kbb/NADA etc., then it's YouTube/Wiki, then it's asking drunk homeless guys in an alley, then it's asking Veeky Forums.
If you're a college student you should be doing lots of research anyway and already know that the creepy anime fan at the end of the hall cannot be cited as a legitimate source.

Then please stop being a complete faggot

Well said. Thanks

Whatever, kiddo.

Since the probe gt (v6, 93-97) has the same platform, but a way different suspension setup, which is better?

Mx-5>mx-6

See

The Probe GT has the harsher, sportier suspension tuning, but the MX-6 is lighter. Pretty sure suspension bits swap right over anyway.

It is though

10 BROS