Does your car have a nickname?

Does your car have a nickname?

I call my Focus either Ficus or Foquito. But I call it Mocus when it gives me trouble (almost never, it's a very reliable car)

Autism

I've had a few jeeps, I have 2 now. Apparently it's a thing to name your jeep when you're in those clubs or on the Facebook pages. I think it's about the gayest thing I've ever heard of. That and the Jeep wave both, where did this faggy shit spring up from and when?
No I haven't named my cars but I refer to the fire bird as the black car, the grand Cherokee as the grand cherokee, and the 55 as the old jeep, that's about as close as it gets.

Don't make the mistake of calling your car that when getting parts for your car and you're good

Miku.
She was born in Japan, so she get a Japanese name.

Let me introduce you to Bronco Fett.
>Boba helmet keychain
>Mandalorian Crest decal
>Imperial insignia decal
>Rothana Heavy Engineering decal
>CB radio callsign is "Slave 1"

Eventually I'm going to give it a Boba Fett paint job, and then buff spots with paint stripper and burn sections with a blowtorch. Basically trying to create fake battlescars.

Super gay, I know.

Mines the Swagon. She's a piece of shit but I love her

Wrong pic LMAO

No, the 2 pictures go together like niggers and jail.

The Bad Berta

nah bruh I have the lesbian mountain impreza
the vape is for the wrx owners

> Pod filter
Retard

this is post engine swap and all I had is a throttle body and I needed something to get it driving real quick. notice the lack of radiator cap, hood, and power steering hookups.

Blown headgasket gang.

Gotcha. She doing alright now?
Don't see other blobs too often.

my little quirkbox

Yeah. Swapped in a ej253 from a forester. It was the only ej that fit I could find for cheap. I had to swap over the intake manifold but that was no big deal. when the gaskets on this one blows up hopefully I'll have enough money for an ej205 and wiring and turbo this bitch. power steering is jank and I have a small coolant leak but otherwise she's fine. I'm trying to lift it in the future.

Anywho, nice blobeye.

EJ205 is a great motor. Definitely worth the money when you can find one.
We just hit 100K mi on ours and it's flawless.

> Current car
No. It's literally the most generic 'nice' car ever.

> Old car
I called it The Rock.
Can you smell what the rock is cooking? So could I; it burned oil. While filling that up one time, the wind gusted, my hand slipped, and I spilled oil all over the engine, hitting the cabin air intake.
It was stable as a fucking rock at motorway speeds compared to my mother's old fiesta I was using previously.
And, of course, you can't stop the rock. The brakes were S H I T E, and had to be torn out and replaced. The entire fucking braking system. Literally the only bits I didn't have to replace were the pedal and one front calliper.

> Mai baiku
Alice. She's named after a redheaded Alice from a book series I was reading when I got her. And Alice has the C sound from CBR.

> Old bike
Nee-chan, because she was small, nimble, and couldn't keep up on account of being a 125.
> Hurr durr why buy 125 no liter no peter hurr durrrr
Learner bike. Did my CBT, then rode the 125 for a year while I taught myself to ride and ironed out some bad habits.

Should have bought a drz instead user.

I call my car Fred because it's a Saturn Ion Redline. Short for Fredline. Real genius, I know.

i got a suzuki swift and i call her taylor. In fact i got a sticker that says taylor right besides the swift logo.

very autistic i know.

I called my first car the green menace because I can't drive and am a menace to society

Mine is Asuka because she's german, the number plate is have A, S and K plus a bunch of numbers inbetween, and she's an unreliable piece of shit.

I'm not original. I just call my car by there factory name. So cobalt and Trans am.

My first car was a Peugeot 406, We called that the baguette. Cuz yuknow, it's french.
I loved that car, got rearended by a bitch in a modern Toyota and insureance took it

I call my orange iQ muh pumpkin.

I call my car Irma. Because shes an old beat up sedan thats socially associated with elderly women and churchgoers. I call it by its model name in front of other people though.

i call it the miata despite not being in the US and it being called an mx5 by everyone here

would berry my dick in

Cute tßh