Tfw dad is lazily looking for work after being laid off from his job that he held for a mere 6 months

>tfw dad is lazily looking for work after being laid off from his job that he held for a mere 6 months
>tfw he is going to lose his home if he doesn't pay his mortgage
>tfw he was unemployed for 5 years previously
>tfw my dad is a loser

Other urls found in this thread:

targetjobs.co.uk/careers-advice/job-descriptions/280579-logisticsdistribution-manager-job-description
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let your pops move in with you?

He's lazy, dumb, and a hoarder though.

Don't let him hoard? Cmon dude, he brought you into this world.

One of the best ways to get another person next to you to change is through the use of whining and complaining like a little bitch. Every other day, ask him if hes got a job again or what hes doing to look. Dont blame him, just point out what your seeing.

"Dad, we need to clear out some of this shit."

"Dad, how are our finances doing? Do you have a job yet?"

"What happens if we have a magical suprise bill fuck us over? Then what?"

Just constantly let him know every day that theres a problem. Dont blame it ON him, just point out what you see.

Help your dad out you faggot. Your lucky to have one. I never had one.

It's been going on for a long time, his wife already nags him to do stuff.
How can I help someone who doesn't want help?

yout background to give advice on that matter is shit then

My dad is a beer-guzzling alcoholic who weighs over 500 pounds and pisses into a trash can that my poor mom has to empty.

Lucky me.

I always wonder how complete beta losers are able to have sex and reproduce

maybe your mom likes watersports?

My father told me he quit his job yesterday at age 56 because he did not like how lazy and angry folks was at his place.

He had a new job within 10 minutes.

what is his job man

IT logistics manager; you tell him you need f.ex. 20.000 computers somewhere at a given time and he makes that happen.

can you tell him I'd like 20 MacBooks in my class tomorrow at 8 I study at Stockholm university and my classroom is 1029

lel, logistics, not sales.

As someone who never had a father either, fuck that.

My mother deserves my help at times because she is a good person who actually has legitimate problems. Some lazy piece of shit isn't the same thing.

>Logistics
So he's a truck driver?

targetjobs.co.uk/careers-advice/job-descriptions/280579-logisticsdistribution-manager-job-description

He usually monitors the team working with contracts aswell, they landed a 230-250 million contract last December.

Got me a house in france, merry fucking Christmas.

Op if you let him do this then make it clear from the get go that he will have to contribute to the household some kind of way, be it rent, maintenance, etc. He would certainly make you contribute if you moved in with him so it's only fair to expect the same.

>mere 6 months

Most people barely keep their job for a year or two anymore. It's very common to cycle through tons of jobs. In fact, I have had a new job each year, with the next one better than the last and it hasn't hurt me much. Just stay employed and look for a job while working so you have no gaps. There is nothing wrong with changing jobs frequently anymore. In fact, if you do contracts often that is very expected.