/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Early-mid September update

>news.fate-go.jp/2017/prisma_illya/
- Illya rate-up gacha
- NP upgrade for Illya and Skill upgrade for Kuro

>Support Campaign Summer Event Pt 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02_ca/
From 16 Aug to 31 Aug: 2 apples for first login, then 2 more each day, up to 28 (34 total).

>2017 Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/
New Servants: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>2017 Summer Event Part 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
New Servants: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]

>2017 Summer Event CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6wd7mf/arturia_pendragon_alter_rider_voice_lines/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/tra0duOAeNd4-uF-L5E0OA/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/smirkura2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sharia for Jack!

ramses sucks

Another believer?

Is this the Ozy thread?

who /nobu/ here?

Looks appropiate for a Servant from (((Great))) Britain considering their current state.

But women statistically cheat more than Men.

Xth for Mode Red

>gilfags

Can't even say if it's moses or Gil.

A best

Do you have evidence to back up that claim?

Why is she such a chav?

Then you're blind

When are we getting more interesting pharaohs?

Nobu !

Reminder Holmes is smarter, dandier, cooler, taller, and more handsome than Moriarty

He would be really interresting, more than his shitty overrated son.

>tfw no Berserker Tut shota

It's pretty clear that it's a combination of his Uruk and caster (bride) clothes.

Remind me again, how many times has Holmes caught Moriarty?

>doesn't look like Benedict Cucumberbatch
No he isn't

Mom and grandma thread.

Oh right. It's the outfit that throw me off

Reminder that they're both wonderful.

>doesn't look like Benedict Cucumberbatch

That's a good thing though. He's ugly as fuck.

can liz defeat gil?

Once and Moriarty fucking died

Man, having to go back to /a/ for a few days was some shit. Due to the stagnation of discussion for years they're biased against HF to the point of absurdity. Also unironically say things like "You just don't understand UBW, its too deep for you. If you liked any other route more then automatically you just didn't understand UBW enough". You can show them quotes and screen caps of why what they're saying is wrong and they'll just double down more.

Reminds me why I left.

RIDER NEMO AND LANCER NED LAND WHEN?

That's a good thing, dumb BBCfag.

>Once
Holmesfags literally spouting revisionist history right now.

It's not like this general is any better with it's endless shitposting thanks to a certain somebody.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6wd7mf/arturia_pendragon_alter_rider_voice_lines/

If an actual game developer had made this game, instead of a bunch typical greedy Jap morons, the following improvements could have easily been made:

1) all Berzerkers should have BBBAQ decks and Buster type damage dealing NP's because they're meant to just be FUCKING DAMAGE BEATSTICKS AND NOTHING ELSE.
2) all Assassins should have BAQQQ decks and Quick type NP's because all they're meant to do is FUCKING MAKE CRIT STARS AND NOTHING ELSE.
3) all Casters and Rulers should have Arts type support NP's because that's ABSOLUTELY ALL THEY'RE MOTHERFUCKING GOOD FOR.
4) the Overcharge system should be removed because it's fucking retarded to make all NP effects except damage count on going over 100% WHEN NOBODY WAITS FOR THE BAR TO FILL TO 200 MUCH LESS 300%.
5) any Servants who don't fit their classes should be re-classified (ex. Shittingale should be Ruler instead of A MOTHERFUCKING SUPPORT BERZERKER WHICH DOESN'T MAKE A MOTHERFUCKING LICK OF SENSE)
6) we should get two Assist slots below the Mystic Code skills, so we can slot Casters/Rulers/Mash skills and NP in any combination and not have to put them on the field, where their weak attacks mess up your damage dealers' brave chains.
7) one grail should take ascend any Servant's max level to level 100 immediately.
8) you should be able to directly buy the servant you want for 40 quartz (slightly more than a 10-roll) because that would ensure people would whale, even for a bit.
9) drop rates should be tripled so you can get all the materials you need to max out EVERY MOTHERFUCKING SERVANT YOU HAVE because FUCK WAIFUFAGS AND DELIGHTJEWS SHILLS EFFICIENCYFAG 4 LIFE

>inb4 the typical /fgog/ contrarians start defending their "oh so special snowflake servants" and other senseless garbage

How did she steal the show and become the lewdest swimsuit this year?

He only appeared in the Final Problem in Doyle's original works. I have the fucking books on me right now too.

Yeah it's evident you don't browse /a/ or you would know the backlash against HF began with the autistic Sakurafag that started shitting up threads after getting banned from BL for the same thing.

wtf I love Buddhism now!

My favourite part is when every once in a while someone says he hates Sakura but then admit he haven't read HF. Always makes me laugh.

OTP

I've come to bargain

TL: Number of times fucked by goku

I was here the first time this garbage was posted, just switch to a copy pasta that is less bulky already

You are the same guy as the "things that shouldn't have never existed in fgo" right? I hope you never make a game since you are worse than DW

Only because you asked nicely

Things that NEVER should have made it into the JP version (US version will die before December so it doesn't matter to them):

- support Berzerkers (Shittingale, Asterios)
- non Quick Assassins (Shiki, Hundred Lips, King Hassan)
- offensive Casters (Illya, Sanzou)
- Casters and Rulers being on the field instead of a separate Assist slot
- fucking break bars
- expanded Fou shit
- fucking grail ascensions NOT boosting you fully to 100
- retarded NP overcharge system

Not trying to back up the shitposter at all, but he's in Valley of Fear too, though he doesn't actually show up. He sends Holmes a message though.

Also, in FGO it's confirmed that he met up privately with Holmes on multiple occasions that weren't written about by Watson/ACD. Apparently Holmes would bully Moriarty during these meetings too.

Grannies shouldn't be allowed to dress like this.

/alter/ is laughing at us again.

Why can't reddit (and therefore, /alter/) into lolicon? Why are they so pathetic?

Jackie Chan servant when?

Ask them if they are excited for CCC event

>I hope you find a way to make the next game since you are infinite times better than DW
ftfy

>I’ll say this deliberately myself. Got a problem with this coat? Maids are ones who maintain order. In other words, I’ve recognised that they are an armed force. I’ll say it again, got a problem with my equipment?
Based Maid.

Ask them if they're excited for GUDAGUDA.

When?

>defending pedophilia

/a/ is laughing at us again

Let me guess, you think the game is hard don't you?

Yeah, and they're oddly proud of it is the stranger part for me. "Why would I read something I hate" is something like the response after you ask how that makes sense.

Is this how Sakurafags justify liking the worst girl in the VN? They jusut delude themselves into thinking everyone that hates her is a secondary?

This is your local jekyllfag.

too OP

>deleted the screenshot of Sherlock bullying Moriarty after he messed with shit in Chaldea
Only bullied him off the record and behind Watson's back.

that's the other copy pasta which was spawned because people filter the bulky one

Don't know why you gave me a (You) for that? You're agreeing with what I said.

free (You)

I love Medusa, she's my wife!

Some examples of this guy on the archive:
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/tra0duOAeNd4-uF-L5E0OA/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/smirkura2/

I only posted that I have the books. I didn't start anything.

>captcha: select all the books l

>Jackie Chan summoned by an infant
>who lives in a distillery that doubles as a ladder/rope/chair warehouse
Is there any way he could be beaten?

Well, thanks, I guess. First (You) of the day.

I wasn't accusing you of starting anything?

>I don’t remember such things like how many ice creams I ate.
MAID CONFIRMED REDDIT SERVANT AHAHAHAHAHA

Sakurafags are the fucking worst.

I was agreeing with you.

>The dual pistols over there. Yes, you, Black Archer. We share a friendship as Alters. Let’s go to a diner. You aren’t eating anything decent anyway, right? Will you come with me to my junk food road? (If you have Emiya [Alter])

SEIBA MAID ALTER FAGS BTFO

>When I say Arturia, you think of the Holy Sword. When I say the Holy Sword, you think of me, however, I can use firearms like this. When it comes to how good my intuition and eyes are, I am second to none among the Round Table. Fundamentally, I am someone who can use any weapon other than an axe or kitchen knife.
So we will never have an Axer or Cooker saber?

She's not

>we share a friendship
>confirmed to be only friends
Wew I'm safe. Friendship is not the same as romantic interest

You see its this kind of broken logic that shows some bias. You can't follow the conversation but you think something bad about you is being said, so you jump in to start attacking.

>Talk about how occasionally you get some people that admit they haven't read shit, but they still hate the character pretending that they know anything. When they're just trying to fit in, because majority opinion tells them what to think. When they're caught that they haven't read anything they just act defiant about it usually.
>"OHH so you're saying ONLY secondaries can hate her, is that it?!"

You imply we said only secondaries can hate her, where is that said?

I like how absurd this alter is. She grew on me even though I was like "I really don't need another rider" at first. Now if only I had enough skillstones for her. And the release of a quick support wouldn't hurt either.

Who am I kidding, as long 2 of 3 card types have a raison d'être DW will just call it a day and give us a gacha without its event or a rerun without stones.

Sakura is shit because she lusts after Shirou.
At least Rin has the good sense to fuck Saber in some scenarios. She'd probably fuck Medea or Medusa too if the circumstances were convenient enough.

It's not bias, because Sakurafags are the only ones that ever pull this kind of shit. They thrive on making huge leaps in logic and playing mind games with themselves and others.

I browse /a / Fate threads and have never seen that happen, you're literally making shit up to draw attention away from the majority of VN readers disliking Sakura.

In the age of cuckposters, a female knowing another male that's not you is enough to make you a cuck. No one is safe from autism, sorry user.

>Movies out
>No playable Miyu

They'll surely announce condensed prisma re-run for 1 week with another 2 week part 2 and playable 5* Miyu after
In 2019

What if you're servant was a relative of yours?

Wincest

Animation updates for this hag when?

I want to destroy her cunt.

Halloween when we get that sweet welfare Carmilla

Halloween

When will unapologetic Siegfried show up?

>I hate Sakura in the other works but I really like her in this
>I don't know much about Heaven's Feel so I don't know.

From the guy who watched the Prisma Illya movie.

>sumanai
>sumanai you're so weak
>psssht