JP Wikis:
gamewith.jp/magireco
magireco.gamerch.com
muketsu.info/magireco/
game8.jp/magireco

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>150 Apologems for delays on Monday, possible action to be taken against Android users who downloaded the game outside the playstore.
>Login everyday until Sept 5 23:59 JST to collect 1 Release Memorial Medal and 10 gems. Trade these in the store for Iroha's swimsuit outfit, draw tickets or other consumables.

Current Rate-ups
>4* Madoka and Madoka related memoria now to Sept 4 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets on the shop to save 50 gems if you are going to do a ten roll.
Bind your account info to a transfer code!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD
youtube.com/watch?v=_4wh1H4QMM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alright guys, no doomposting please it scares me. Let's just wait and see what happens when it happens.

Didn't we use this image already.

Thread #9 btw

This is Thread #9.
Don't forget to number the next one.

I love my wife!

Give me homura pls
[email protected]

homura for my MVP

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura.

user, that's my wife. I think you might be a little confused, but that's ok.

Doppels for everybody else when?
So we can finally see if Peony Girl is actually Gertrud or just a bootleg

Daily refresh when?

Current one was only 5 hours ago. so 19.

The arena is F*ICKIN BS

What is your wish, /PMMM/?

Open up the god damn app's whitelist

make game still playable with QooApp after the maintenance

This user will be a witch composed of cellphones

I want Kyouko to be real, but not a meguca

Let me roll Mami with my 10-roll.

Should I get this upgrade or should I just convert these Iroha gems into Magia chips instead?
Or is there something else I can use them for?

user, you buy these gems with magia chips, not other way around.

Also, they're used only for memoria slots right now.

What was the fastest way to get EXP gems?

>not other way around
You can convert them 1:1 for magia chips
Options > Items > Destiny gems
Then click on the gem you want

>Nonaka Ai just married

how BTFO are you?

You fucking what

Find a fucky buddy level 80 Meguca

Pick 1 of your own Meguca to go with her in a party

Watch as the Level 80 solos the entire exp grind

If you want the bonus missions, try finding a high level Meguca with 3 Blast

Twin sword red Water Meguca and the Water Homura rip off whose names I don't remember at the moment will work

Oh, so this is how they expect people to buy that Homu if they didn't register

>the ninja Meguca does a vanishing walk like King Hassan

DOKO DA

I stumbled into it randomly.
Seems like a pretty bad deal normally, but since I don't care about Iroslut I'm considering converting her gems.

I'm kinda curious to see how Sayaka's doppel gonna be since juding by Kirika's doppel they're doing only a partial transformation. I don't think she'll go full Oktavia like in the movie.

I suppose it's for the massive turbo whales who already unlocked all 4 Memoria slots and now have to sit on them.

That's nice I guess

Not at all since I hate Seiyu culture and they have nothing to do with the characters they voice.

>charge makes accel give more
is it just my eyes or did that happen

I think the forms the Doppels take are based on how easy they are to Control+Meguca experience+the Doppel's own nature. Latria doesn't manifest completely because it's the Witch of a mentally-unstable psycho, while Gretchen is a 1:1 of her true form since Meduka is, well, Meduka and Gretchen isn't really a violent Witch.

Is Rena the Waver of Magia Record?
>Triple blue deck for mad MP gains which your entire party gets
>Connect buffs your attack
>Buffs your MP gain
>Gives crit
Honestly probably the strongest character in the game currently with what she provides to a team.

I've seen some people say Madoka is the Waver but honestly Madoka is very lacklustre in comparison with her unspecialized deck layout and lack of actual buffs. Not to mention Rena's ability to accele spam essentially being one part of Madoka's connect for your entire team.

DOKO DA!

With 6/8 Charge to can fill a Meguca's bar to almost completion from 0.

what % of your discs have to be charge to consistently build up decent chains? I've only really gotten high when rigging my team for the stars, but 2 of my main 3 have 2 charges, so if I cut the other and choose supports I can get to like... 7/15? will that do it?

What's the green tab on story mode that you unlock with the arena?

is it the second tab?

it's the another story.

also it's a fucking difficulty spike.

a 15-charged Accel will bring you from 0 to 100 MB. But I think the 0-to-100 works with 9 charge or something like that.

What do I buy with 2k support points? AP refills?

No, I meant what's your teams discs to be able to get 9 charge semi-regularly?

Oh that. Everybody in my team has 2 Charge. But You'll get better results if you add somebody with 3 Charge.

Madoka is Tamamo

My wife finally makes her appearance

>
I think they're redoing what happened in the TV series. Somehow Ui's wish made everyone forget that she existed like Madoka.
Small QB was the reason Iroha remembered, so maybe he's like Sayaka? He has some of Ui's powers.

>Finally
She appears earlier in some Story episodes like Oriko's In her normal clothes, smiling. But that was some kind of vision or whatever the fuck that was, so I don't think that counts. I'm pretty sure she also appears in Mumi's episode.

I'm doing Yuma's story right now. I also set her to my home screen because she is so god damn cute.

I want to bully her.

Jesus fucking Christ, what the hell is wrong with you. Why do you have to shit up and ruin every single thread right from the start? Why does your whole life revolve around trying to harass people.

Twice in a row you have done this. Let it fucking go already. You are wrong for liking what you like. Get over it.

You are ruining these threads to try and hurt what you think is a single person.

Do NOT bully the abused meguca
She won't take any of your shit

You'll have to bully me first, nerd

If you want to build the magia bar don't go the charge route, use accel combos. It gives another 20 MP to the entire team.

>See pictures of the game's MC with Madoka months in advance but never connect the dots on what it was actually announcing
>Only learn of a mobile gacha game for Madoka Magica existing five days after it was already released
>Find out I missed on a F R E E 4* Homura pre-registration bonus

Would it still be possible to get her with enough time spent in the rerolling mines or have I successfully duped myself out of having Best Girl?

>all the BBB girls are Water element

what did they men by this?

In.Game.Shop.
I think we need to put something in the OP about Homu being in the in-game shop

You can buy her from an in-game shop for an absurd amount of currency. Get grinding, but reroll for Madoka first.

You can't reroll for her, but you can grind for her.

Have fun getting 300 magia chips. We know three ways of getting them:
- Exchanging PVP currency for them in 1:50 ratio, 30 per month.
- Getting all three stars in sidestories (third tab of story) or another story (second tab). This is per battle, so you can squeeze a good amount of them from that
- Sell Destiny Gems. This is a good idea only if you have more of them than you can use, or you really don't want to use the girl whose gems you are selling.

You can't reroll for her. But you can buy her from the in game shop after a hefty amount of grinding. By the time you get her there'll probably be a regular Homura out.

>BBB
>Water has the highest amount of titty monsters

And one of the daily missions grant you 1 chip for clearing any 15 story missions.

that is, if we aren't all cockblocked en masse

Thanks for the quick reply anons, apologies I'm one of dozens of people who've already asked the exact same thing. Time to get to work then.

oh yeah, the ban.

why would you put it in moehomu, though. she's not ready for that

Whats the go with dopples? I saw a couple videos with them looking like a special attack but how do you do it? Do you have to unlock it first?

Or could beg for the code
like me ;(

Someone post that taobao link, that's a solution too.

Yes. They're pretty much magia but better. Charge 200 magia to use them, though you first need to unlock them, by clearing the sidestories.

You use Iroha's doppel as part of story, and the thing does so much damage to the boss it's not even funny. I think I saw seven digits.

The other girls that have them are 4*, except Homu who doesn't have one.

Does Madoka have one?

Yup. Kriemhild Gretchen (True)

nice.

Pastebin for OP on how to get Homu.
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Serious Homu when?
Homucifer when?

Sometime after everyone gets cocblocked by banhammer.

akuma homura will be essential to defeating madokami, obviously.

How far do you have to go through the side stories?

youtube.com/watch?v=_4wh1H4QMM8

>+67 magia points for the entire party ( using Doppel > Magia in succession )

Damn! Madoka really brings hope for those who get her.

>trips
fuck, i was joking about the banhammer
not about the akuma madokami effect, though
All of it. Most girls have three; doppel candidates have an extra fourth.

I'm dumb. Just now i realized the second Madoka was the one who used the Magia.

Still pretty nice regardless.

Why the fuck does the mod REFUSE to ever actually enforce the rules. The mod wants to pretend that ban evading is the ultimate sin and only thing that deserves being camped and stalked for, yet the crack spammer is ban evading as well, and he never deletes his posts.

Jesus fucking Christ, what the hell is wrong with you. Why do you have to shit up and ruin every single thread right from the start? Why does your whole life revolve around trying to harass people. Twice in a row you have done this. Let it fucking go already. You are wrong for liking what you like. Get over it. You are ruining these threads to try and hurt what you think is a single person.

This was a good effort but you really shouldn't impersonate a shitposter.

Apoximatadely, what level do I need my megucas to clear the whole side story, with a Meduka?

I cleared the story with a level 50 Madoka quite easily.

RIP /pmmm/, we hardly knew ye.

Serious Homu: Apocryphal characters gacha, including other alternate versions/ded megucas
Homucifer: Halloween 2018/9

The problem I've having is that the only character I have that has 3 of the same disc is a blast one, so I'm not really sure which way to go with my team, My two mainstays have between them 3 blast, 3 accel, 4 charge, but my third best messes with the list too much to get any consistent chain besides the occasional blast, so unless I only use 3 and rely on a support, I can't get much of a theme going.

If i'm not wrong the chapters of each meguca side story are locked behind bond level, so it's not something you can do fast. Even nips are just now unlocking them.

I hope the plot for this game will eventually go forward from Rebellion.

This is my MagiRecofu. Say something nice to her.

Stop spooking my rolls you useless meguca

Cool fire fans.

So do you have to complete Iroha's side story to progress the main story then?

Congrats on not dying yet.

It won't.

No, hers is in the main story, you'll know when it's coming, it's the mission you have to use iroha alone in.

SHAFT seems really relutant about taking the next step in the franchise, so i don't think they'll let the game show that.

Lots of side materials to burn trough tho.

No. Iroha's doppel is main-story based. pretty sure you can't use it outside that battle as of now anyway

You can't even finish Iroha's sidestory right now, only first section is unlockable.

Was the first one of my megucas to get an EXP crit or however they're called.

Why does she fight witches with fans? Is she mentallý disabled?