Here is a cool fact to make your day better: Soon the boomers will die out and we'll stop seeing idiots trying to sell...

Here is a cool fact to make your day better: Soon the boomers will die out and we'll stop seeing idiots trying to sell these for 20k while they're sitting on blocks and held together by bondo.

Hollywood and media culture in general will keep the prices inflated when they're all dead.

>Mopar anything
>not priced equivalent to two lungs and your firstborn son
Keep dreaming.

After the boomers disappear its not like there will be anyone that stoked to make general lee clones and the only movie a charger has recently been in is the steaming hunk of shit, known as "f8 of the furious", and in case you haven't noticed only subaru bros and normies like the shit tier movies they've become. I don't believe chargers will be completely disregarded, but I know that the stranglehold keeping these cars from the hands of people who don't keep them in air bubbles will be loosened as the boomers start to drop.

>After the boomers disappear its not like there will be anyone that stoked to make general lee clones and the only movie a charger has recently been in is the steaming hunk of shit, known as "f8 of the furious", and in case you haven't noticed only subaru bros and normies like the shit tier movies they've become. I don't believe chargers will be completely disregarded, but I know that the stranglehold keeping these cars from the hands of people who don't keep them in air bubbles will be loosened as the boomers start to drop.

Please learn when and how to use greentext newfriend. Also, Chargers are rare as fuck, even FnF are making repro bodies for the movies now.

wrong. it's simple supply & demand. A bunch of dead boomers doesn't change the supply and I doubt people will become uninterested in 1st gen muscle cars

>even FnF are making repro bodies for the movies now.

Yeah because they’re constantly crashing/wrecking them in stunts and shit of course they’re not gonna go out and find 20+ chargers to wreck you fucking retard

There are probably some lower end/lesser known classics that will drop in value once the Barrett Jackson crowd is pushing up daisies, but the big name classics like the Charger will always be valuable to the enthusiast market.

yeah they'll push arabs and chinks into classic cars

Haha! Nope.
All those Speed TV, middle aged Gen-X guys with their faux-greaser rat rod culture are gonna keep the premiums up on old muscle cars and will dwindle the supply even more as they make them unrestorable with their chop jobs and forced patina.

Yeah but skyline, Supras and Rx7 fags will replace them. Brb looking for a fc and some cunt is asking $10k for a rolling shell with fucked paint

All the boomers have left instructions with the funeral home to be buried in their Chargers.

Like I would want some old piece of shit because muh feels

Yea, i've got 3 skylines in the shed atm, waiting for them to skyrocket to 20k rolling shell kek.

Fucking faggot. Look at what millenials and gen xers did to the GTR, Supra, and other nip mememobiles. Cars that are desirable will be expensive as the people who want them get money

Here's a shit fact to make your day worse: Soon the ricers will be the new boomers and 90's shitboxes will rice in price an absolute crap ton more than today and they will be the new "i know what i got, no lowballers" in craigslist.

Ur a cunt desu m8. I will never afford R32 gt-r.

>NO TIRE KICKERS
>I KNOW WHAT I GOT
>RAN LAST FRIDAY JUST NEEDS APEX SEALS

You act like the previous and current generation aren't going to do the exact same
Supra and the NSX cost a whole crap ton of money
Skyline GTR costs a lot as well
The 240SX/180SX/Silvias are no where near reasonable prices
People are asking 10k for a mint condition Toyota Corolla from the 80s
Even cheap cars like the NA miata are going up in price

And that's just the Japanese cars, All the BMW M3s and M5s are skyrocketing in value along with the AMGs

You forget that younger people still do like old muscle cars too. They may be lesser in number, but the amount of good Chargers, Challengers, and GTOs out there are small

last summer was the last good year to get an older car, which is what car enthusiasts need in places that do emissions testing but exempt cars older than 25 years

i had a chance
i bought a near-mint NA miata with a matching hardtop and totaled it trying to drift like a retard, and only got $1500 from the car's remains and the hardtop

somebody send me back in time so i die in that crash

You managed to sell a wrecked miata for 1500 bucks?
Damn, I remember couple years back when a mint condition NA miata was 1500. Goes to show how high demand for these things are, or how retarded the drift tax is for any car with RWD
I am convinced that drifters are cancerous idiots that increase prices of certain cars while destroying said cars in the process. Just look at the market state of the 240SXs, Miatas, and Foxbodies

>boomers will die out
and the soi bois will inherit the earth

The hardtop sold separately for $500. The rest of the car went for a grand with a frame so fucked it didn't even drive.

Honestly, it's probably better for a car to die like that than to spend its life commuting under the speed limit, driven by someone that follows the yellow signs posted at corners.

>im stupid and i did stupid things: the post

19 year olds usually don't know how to drive

Some guys had a dad to teach them car things, like how to control a RWD car. I was taught to drive an FWD shitbox by my mother and a handful of short winters. My dad is an oil rig worker so he didn't know shit about cars, or show up that often, so I got all my driving tips from Veeky Forums and simracing.

Nobody on Veeky Forums knows how to fucking drive and simracing is the most inaccurate shit ever

>Honestly, it's probably better for a car to die like that than to spend its life commuting under the speed limit, driven by someone that follows the yellow signs posted at corners.

That's right.

One less mid life crisis weekend cruiser for you.

>tfw you will be rich by the time this happens and can afford them anyway

meh, I can live with that.

When is my late model E30 325iS gonna skyrocket? What's she worth now (clean)?