Alright, which one of you autists was in downtown vancouver today?

Alright, which one of you autists was in downtown vancouver today?

I always see this guy around. There is an 86 with the same wrap over in Coquitlam

this guy (took the pic and had a thread about it a few weeks back)

we should get a meet going to get all the lower mainland/fraser valley weeb cars together. There HAS to be tonnes with all the Asians here

dude I LITERALLY thought of your thread and mentioned it to my friend as i was taking that pic lmao

yeah man i was thinking the same thing, meets are pretty rare where i am in north van

whelp, it does not help that I am a reclusive shut in and have no friends so if you can get something going then post it on here and I'll show up lol

Here in the tricities we have weekly meets. Kinda dead these days, too early in the season

I wish i could do this without getting bullied

have a twatter or something for updates?

Anyone with anime shit on their car is from reddit.com/r/anime
Only about 10 percent of Veeky Forums even watches anime. That's why you don't see anime shit here very much.

>Only about 10 percent of Veeky Forums even watches anime. That's why you don't see anime shit here very much.
You just browse the wrong times. When Japs and Aussies are awake lots of Inital D and Wangan threads

we could organize something on facebook or something if you guys are down I drive an FC in north van

I don't know if your just telling yourself that to make yourself feel better about being here, but much of Veeky Forums is consumate weebs (this is the auto board on a Chinese cartoon site)

I would actually say that its closer to 10 percent of Veeky Forums posters DO NOT watch anime or consume Japanese "culture" in some form.

I would prefer twitter if possible. I drive nothing special in Burnaby (but its a clean nothing lul)

kek

Im in the Thursday night meets facebook group. Its closed but you get added in a few days

sweet, will check it out

kill yourself

>I would actually say that its closer to 10 percent of Veeky Forums posters DO NOT watch anime or consume Japanese "culture" in some form.
>tfw part of the 10%
feels good man

and yet you're still an incel, and your still here. But at least no anime right?

K guys, yall should join the thursday night meets FB group

if you guys wanna link up on twitter, post ur shit and i'll dm u

it's my one saving grace

How much do these decals cost?

more than you can afford pal, especially if you have to pay someone to design one

bump

>vancouver
>not hongcouver

itasha wraps arent an Veeky Forums thing
the vinyl alone for a full wrap is like $500, when you factor in the cost of installing and hiring someone to do the art it it's going to be anywhere from $1000 - 5000 for a full body wrap.

in the OP pic it's probably $100-200 for the side wrap.

Where do I buy Itasha wraps? I want to be the weebiest weeb and have EVERYONE know I am.