How did this absolute madman get away with employing nothing but human wave tactics?

How did this absolute madman get away with employing nothing but human wave tactics?

troll thread

''It's best to leave no veterans after a war, just like it's best to leave no witnesses after a crime." -Zhukov

overrated Stalin henchman

"If our soldiers encounter a minefield, we treat it as if it were not there. Because we order them to stomp all over the place real hard and that makes them explode, you see? Not just the mines. The men explode as well. It's a magnificent bonanza of explosions. Very much like new year's fireworks of which comrade Stalin is so very fond of."

- "Georgy Zhukov and the Great Patriotic War: An Autobiography" p. 616

He played a big role in th success of de-Stalinization after the man's death though. Read about the take down of Beria.

give me a book, user

0/10

The Final Days of Stalin

mnoga spaciba, moi tovarish

holy shit, what?

>Read about the take down of Beria.

kind of funny how Stalin introduced him to Churchill and FDR as "our Himmler"

'It doesn't matter if it takes 5 russians to kill a german as long as we outnumber them 6 to 1' -Zhukov

"When your enemies wipe out 75% of your fighting force, you win." - Zhukov

Kid commies getting this butthurt with facts is the best part of Veeky Forums.

"When you have no soldiers left, civilians will do." - Georgy Zhukov

"I fucking hate Russians" -Zhukov

holy hell how did he get away with this?

human wave gives you the most hardened and ruthless soldiers you can imagine, ofc today it´s completely outdated and ridiculous

A serial rapist in one of the highest positions of power in the world at the time. What could go wrong?

Beria I mean, not Zhukov.

>facts

'I like my battlefields like our flag: red.' - Georgy Zhukov

crypto-commie pinko faggots

Georgy 'have we hit our daily casualty quota yet?' Zhukov truly is underappreciated

he won

Georgy "Russian soldier disassembler" Zhukov

>I intentionally maximize Soviet casualties for every battle so that the enemy is forced to waste all their ammunition killing our soldiers.

-Zukhov

"You know, people who call a rum and coke a cuba libre really annoy me." -Zhukov

'I like it when my casualty numbers have repeating digits. I get quints very regularly.' -Zhukov

"We have more proles than they have bullets" -Zhukov

best general of the war
inb4 retarded american and naziboo butthurt

He had a lot of humans for the waves

"American retards will believe anything they read on the internet" - George der Zhuckoffsen

"We may not have bullets, we may not have guns, but atleast we can drown them in our own people's blood" - Georgy Zhukov

"Throw your soldiers bewteen the enemy and commissars, and they will prefer death to flight (or tactical retreat for what matters)" -Zhukov

>Human

>Wave

>Tactics

"Germans? A trifle. It was simply a matter of outsmarting them. You see, Germans had a limited amount of men and ammos. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit. Rokossovsky, show them the medal I won." -Zhukov

'Comrade Stalin keeps sending me fresh recruits. I don't know where he gets them from.' - Georgy Zhukov

'I'm sending in wave after wave of young men. I'm surprised we haven't resorted to women and kids yet.' - Zhukov

"Kekekekekekekekeke"
-Zhukov

"Russian lives don't matter" -Zhukov

"I main Antimage" - Zhukoff

In "Crusade in Europe" by Eisenhower, he states that Zhukov told him that a Russian division would be around 30k men, but by the end of the campaign would have only 5k to 7k still in fighting condition.

In "Lord of the Rings" the author quotes Zhukov saying "When I am done with the russian army there will be no man fit for duty, or any work, left".

>save your motherland from Germanic genocide
>become national hero
>later become a meme mocked by nerds
History is weird

>be meme general
>become national hero ahead of all other generals who saved the motherland from Germanic Genocide, including many more competent than you
>Live by the meme, and die by the meme.

"Wait we are not playing killer chess?"

Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov

ZIDF (Zhukov Internet Defence Force) is out in full force today

"I will unite the Russian people under one graveyard"

-Georgy Zhukov

Still the best one

I'd just like to interject for a moment comrades. What you're referring to as Human wave tactics, is in fact, Deep Battle and Human Wave tactics,
or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterstrategy and tactishits. Human wave is not a strategy unto itself, but merely a tactic made useful by based Deep Battle,
a vital strategy thanks to which Russia exists.

Many Veeky Forums users mistake Deep Battle for Human wave tactics every day, without realizing it.
Through a peculiar turn of events, the Deep Battle strategy is often called "Human wave tactics", and many of Veeky Forumsterics are not aware that it is basically
the Deep Battle, a Russian masterstrategy

There really are Human wave tactics, but Deep Battle is no part of it. Deep Battle is different, much more civilized and stuff.
This is essential for you to realize. Human wave tactics often include Deep Battle, but basically it's Human wave tactics with Deep Battle added.
All the so called "Massed assault" are really Deep Battle. - Gzorgzy Zhzhukov

kek

“I’m no hero. Never was, never will be.”
Georgy Zhukov

“Unfortunately, killing is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it.”
Georgy Zhukov

“It’s easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield.”
Georgy Zhukov

“I don’t have any more tears to shed.”
Georgy Zhukov

“A name means nothing on the battlefield.”
Georgy Zhukov

"A Hind D? Colonel, what's a Russian gunship doing here?"
Georgy Zhukov

"What a thrill."
Joseph Stalin on witnessing Georgy Zhukov commanding an offensive

>"Commander Zhukov! German tanks are heading our way, should I bring out the anti tank guns?"
>"Nyet tovarisch, precious resources must be used sparingly. Tell the men to get ready for a charge."

That one is actually funny

"If the enemy kills your men, you win"
Georgy Zhukov

'If the blood level rises too high, we'll swim towards the enemy' - Georgy Zhukov

this thread is amazing

kek

"Cover?"
-Georgo Zhukov

Russian soldiers are too obedient for their own good. Fucking retarded generals tell order them to do the dumbest shit and they follow like robots. I guess it turns out that they probably didn't take complex orders that required judgement on the part of the sub commanders very well so simple rush tactics became the most effective for them.

You're missing the point of the thread desu

'Cover is a crutch. Germans are fucking noobs.' - Zhukov

"I'll save my men from germanic genocide by exterminating them first"-Zhukov

"In order to optimise my data analysis of war casualties, I only use the best products. I swear by Microsoft and SSAS when it comes to Business (and War am I right :) ) Intelligence! I can organise my massed assaults, have a good oversight over inventory analytics and be sure just how many young boys I'm sending to their deaths." - Zhukov

VON MANSTEIN: Was getting encircled part of your plan?
ZHUKOV: Of course!
VON MANSTEIN: Well congratulations, you got yourself caught, what's the next part of your master plan?
ZHUKOV: Crashing my armies, with no survivors!

"I used to have trouble
holding positions until I started leaving some of my men alive after a battle. I don't like doing it but it works"-Zhukov

"It is in vain that you think that victory can be achieved by using "the art of combat" Victory is achieved through the people's meat. War is waged with people's lives, not with skill."

-Order of G. K. Zhukov to I. G. Zakharkin on 7 March 1942.

"They say we won at Khalkin Gol, but I disagree. It didn't feel like victory. Most of our men survived."
Georgy Zhukov

Christ

"Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking your own armies without fighting." -- Zhukov, The Art of War.

"I will lose a lot of my men, but I will probably kill a few of theirs as well! " Georgy "Did we reach out daily casualty rate yet?" Zhukov

Zhukov should be on our 4cc roster

Can we program someone to only go for self-goals?

because vodka killed russian memory cells :^)

Georgy "Its okay we have more men than they have bullets" Zhukov

If you won against Nazi scum you can literally get away with anything.

The quote about the minefields is real appearantly.
That's really fucked up tbqh.

Kek

memes don't come outta nowhere user

Quality post east-bro

"I'm sometimes tempted to order the men to massacre each other, just cut the Germans out of the equation entirely." - Georgi Zhukov