I want a nice, new econobox. Can I do better for ~26K?

I want a nice, new econobox. Can I do better for ~26K?

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/dartmouth/2017-chevrolet-malibu/1336211144?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

This.
The previous gen Cruze is a perfectly acceptable econobox. Seats are okay. Infotainment is okay. Mileage is good. Trunk space is good. Visibility is good.

Source: I own one

Don't biggest piece of shit

Why not toyota

Mazda. Always Mazda.

>new
Kys. Just get a civic for 3k or fix your current car. Also why the fuck are you spending 26k on a cruze?

a civic is 18

mazda

$26K will get you into an entry level Mazda 6 or Honda Accord which are much better cars.

Yes
Mazda3

Yes. $22k.

Imagine spending 26k on a Chevy Cruze. That's probably worse than being scammed out of it or something. At least then you wouldn't get a car that would make you want to kill yourself every time you drive it. I would definitely end up killing myself, because every time I would step into that depressing shitbox I'd be reminded of the 26k I spent on it. The thought of having been able to instead own an Evo, or a 335i and still be left with a shitton of money would haunt me 24/7.

Base model Impreza is around 19K and I guarantee it will feel better to drive than a Chevy Cruze

Also for $26k where I live, you can get a focus ST from the dealership. Why would you ever get the Chevy Cancer.

only thing i can imagine being worse is buying a mitsubishi for that much

Don't be one of those people who loads up a $16k shitbox up to $26k. Get the basic model or move up to a Malibu.

corolla

What's wrong with that? 10k isn't that much money and I like the nicer extras.

why?

why?

nevermind, didnt mean u

I like leather seats.
I like the auto opening doors.
I like the bose sound system.
I am okay paying more for a nicer experience.

Might as well buy a Kia/Hyundai then. Basically all the features you want at discount(relatively) prices.

Honestly, the Forte and Elantra are nicer than the Cruze anyway and newer design/chassis.

Why does everyone recommend mazda?

Yes, base model fiesta manual (cheap automatic transmission is no bueno)

Get an Impala.

>auto opening doors

The Malibu is a much, much better built car, with more room, better suspension and sound proofing, much better crash scores, and based on previous models a much longer operational life. Look your gonna be at the dealership anyway, ask them to let you test drive an LT model Malibu in the same price range, you might be surprised at the difference in what you get for the same price from the two. And I say that as the owner of a 2017 Malibu

>cruze for 26k

jesus christ user they don't even cost that much here in australia

Doesn't the Focus ST go for $26K? This isn't really an econobox budget.

>likes paying for a nicer experience
>buys a shitty econobox instead of something actually good

Why the hell would you buy a Colorado WT other than the manual transmission? Or is that it? Some contractor will buy it from you for $3000 in 5 years

>26k for a cruze
Why not a malibu?
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/dartmouth/2017-chevrolet-malibu/1336211144?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Because you can get a much nicer car as a certified pre owned with an extended warranty for the same price.

I bought my 2013 buick regal GS with 37k miles on it for 22500 and spent another 2k on an extended warranty. It looks better, goes faster, handles better, stops faster, and has more features than a brand new econobox. I still get 30 mpg on my commute but I can actually have a bit of fun as well. And I get tons of compliments still on a 5 year old car. No one will ever say "wow nice wheels" or "wow what kind of paint is that" about your cruze. Pic isnt mine but its close , cant tell if this one has the metalic paint.

spend about ~5k more for a used SS, nigger

Thanks for the advice everyone I'll get a used Mazda3 instead.

Mazda 6

Civic or Mazda 3.
Put the rest in dividend yielding stocks.

I've owned a cruze and this. This is better in every way, and for $6k less

Honda Civic

Can't you buy a FRS or Miata for 26k? How often do you use the back seat? I just throw coats back there.

Yes

Civic Si in manual

You spent $22k on a Buick. Let that sink in.

Buicks are godly, most here know that truth despite your shit flinging on anything GM.

It's plain, simple and gets the job done. Small 4cyl trucks are good for some things. I like the look and simplicity of WT's.

They make driver's cars. They handle well, have peppy if not always powerful engines, and have a great MT or a sportily tuned auto.

The infotainment system on Mazda is a bit behind the others wth no Android auto though.

If you want a FWD econobox then a Mazda 3 is the real car to beat.

This, always better to get entry level of higher end car rather than top trim of a shit tier car

if 10k isn't that much money then spend more and get a fucking decent car

why?? chevy is literally 20% off msrp rn for new 2018 vehicles.. could get a sonic hatch for as low as 15k..

but ud still be in a sonic

screenshot for the proofs

Bought my 07 vette for 26k out the door. Buy used.

only way to buy a gm anyways

>26k out the door
yikes
I got a 40k mile 2014 mustang GT for $23k

The bones underneath are an opel insignia anyway. I drove my grandma's 2001 regal through college and trust me Buick has really come a long way from the grandma cars they used to make. I did like that car though, it wasnt cool but it rode like a leather couch on wheels. Once I was out of college and ready to buy a new car I was so used to having 4 doors and a comfy ride that I decided on the rergal gs over the camaro I had always dreamed of growing up. I commute 30 miles each way every day, I would hate a muscle car. But my GS is still capable enough to have some fun.