How do I sell ethereum in Europe? Or convert them to Bitcoin, I know where I can sell bitcoins

How do I sell ethereum in Europe? Or convert them to Bitcoin, I know where I can sell bitcoins.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/250/bitcoin-atm-bitaccess-copenhagen-the-dubliner-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those questions are the reason why you should have avoided purchasing them in the first place.

You can get Ethereum from coinbase or Kraken. Or buy bitcoins at localbitcoins.com and trade it for Ethereum on Poloniex. Visit Veeky Forums for general Ethereum discussion.

so you're saying I can buy but not sell? xD
umm ok but where can i sell lol

SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME I WANT TO SELL THIS SHIT

Btc e

>selling eth

what country do you have your bank in?

something something not your personal google

Denmark

How many do you have? I'll buy them with mobilepay

I have 12 . where are you from?

Denmark

if you live in copenhagen a easy solution would be to use a exchange to sell your eth for bitcoin and then withdraw it from a bitcoin ATM, but it comes with a FEE.
coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/250/bitcoin-atm-bitaccess-copenhagen-the-dubliner-2/

Thanks for the advice that's pretty cool. It's a very big fee though, 10 %! :O

Shapeshift.io to convert to btc. There's limits but no account needed.

You bought into somthing you did not have all the info about. Its best to alreadys know these things before buying in. You dont play chess

Well I'm new to this investing thingy but I just assumed I'd be able to sell when I'm able to buy it

Kraken

Thank you1!! that's what I needed because I know how to sell bitcoins . Considering converting my ethereum to bitcoins

YOu have to watch this first.Then it will all make moar cents

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

localbitcoins?

kraken