I got ripped off and dont want them having a good reputation

Can I make a personaly army request? I need some help. I bought my wife a car from a dealership here and they told me to drive the car for 50 miles so it would reset the computer to pass state inspection. I drove 25 miles and the motor blew 2 head gaskets. I contacted them and they told me I as SOL because by law cars here are sold AS-IS. Thats true and I asked if they could just help me get the parts and I'll fix it but they blew me off. I wrote a review on their page detailing all of this and they reported it to fb and got it removed. Can I get people to review bomb them please. They shouldnt be able to have a good rating and fuck over more people. If you can help I'd be thankful.
Their facebook is Morales Auto Group. Check reviews and youll know if its the right one.

>Can I make a personaly army request?
No
Contact your local news station or threaten them until they buy the car back. Next time don't go to a buy here pay here.

Take this as a lesson user.
Also lawyer up, and frankly if you can't afford the lawyer to do that, you can't afford the lawyer to get you out of a harassment case.
Nypa faggot
Sage

This, dealerships aren't afraid of the internet army but they fucking HATE Consumer Watchdog Reporters because they're literally paid to harass and embarrass people.

>willingly going into a shop called Morales
it's like you want to get screwed

do they have a thing where I can leave a google review? I love giving places 1 star on google

>looking at the 1 star reviews left recently
>most are from female accounts
>not sure if Veeky Forums is full of women
>or if guys here are just fags who rp as girls

>trusting mexicans

I put this request out in a few places.

They shutdown their facebook page.

I live border of mexico, almost all of them have spick names
DMV fraud is after them as well as state safety and transpo now. I'm not the only one to file against them.

After being bombed with reviews they took their fb page down and offered a refund if I call off the people reviewing them.

>Bought car from border nigger
>didnt expect to be ripped off

>things that did not happen

This is why "raids" don't work.
There's literally no incentive to not stop harassing them for the "lulz," as it were.

Screenshot.

Your welcome i was bored

I could take the posts down anytime

appreciate it

dumb frogposter

Hey, I posted in as many groups as I knew might help. Notice how it says new member?

So close to quads

What car

Sup stu

05 cherokee 4.7
I'm putting the heads back on tmrw. Almost done with repair.
Sup man.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>bought my wife a car from dealership
>told me to drive the car for 50 miles so it would reset the computer to pass state inspection
I don't know what shitty state you live in but all used cars being sold at dealerships must pass inspection before it can be sold.

just write a review on Yelp dot com and Google Maps

just search for Morales Auto Group
the group is gone
wanted to post something but I can't find it on fb

does your state have a lemon law?

Just a heads up, never post Facebook screenshots ever again on Veeky Forums
Come to think of it, maybe if you're that stupid then no surprise the dealership fucked you over

>Morales Auto Group
>Morales

found your mistake.

fucking facebook removing a review, god i fucking hate the kikerburg

Thats why the DMV fraud unit is involved now.
They took their fb down after getting nuked by one stars
Only applied to new cars.
Ive been here for 13 years. I'm not scared of Veeky Forums finding my fb. Sure, they could troll me but there isnt anything on my fb or that I have said here that is worth anything.