I need to get some new tires. Does Veeky Forums have any recommendations for all seasons?

I need to get some new tires. Does Veeky Forums have any recommendations for all seasons?

I drive in a rainy area, sometimes light snow. I've heard good things about the Michelin Pilot Sports and I'm leaning towards those right now.

>all seasons: no seasons
PSAS3 or Continental DWS are about equivalent when it comes to premium all seasons.

general altimax rt43 is really good in all kinds of weather and are pretty budget priced at $70 at tire rack

conti dws06

The cheapest ones in town.

i have pilot sports 3 on my corolla
it doesn't snow here but they're pretty gud in the rain

Michelin Premier A/S

I have psas3 they're shit get summer tires...

I use Michelin Cup 2s, great tires but like $1200 a set.

>$1200 a set
really depends on size though
I'm looking forward to get them as my new summer tires as well
and in 225/45R17 they are 500€ a set including 19%VAT

What do tires really matter? I bought a Evo X and the guy had these ridiculous Yoko Ono Advanced Sugoi GTX 1080 performance tires on it, but I put some Goodyear whatever discount summer tires on it and the only difference is $800 in my pocket.

have fun wrapping yourself around a pole

Too bad I don't drive like a retard

Best way to get skid rings and why is it diving the bin behind bob jane

If you can swing it Michelin is the only game in town. When i was a young poorfag i would buy used Eagles from a tire store who would mount them for like $50 ea.

>wet
>push brake pedal
>nothing happens

Yeah because a set of high performance racing tires would handle the rain so much better

Do not do the Michelin pilot sports of you drive in snow.
I love the MPSS tores, but i am in the south, and the 2 days a year it snows, I just work from home.
They are great dry and wet traction and for their relitavely long life arguably the best all rounder, but useless in snow.

Do not do the Michelin pilot sports of you drive in snow.
I love the MPSS tores, but i am in the south, and the 2 days a year it snows, I just work from home.
They are great dry and wet traction and for their relitavely long life arguably the best all rounder, but useless in snow.

There's a difference between the pilot super sports and the pilot sport as3. Op is talking about the latter, those tires will actually have a chance in the snow whereas the pilot super sports wouldn't even get you out of your driveway

Michelin pilot sport as3+

>tfw nobody recommends bridgestone potenza

>I ride the bus!

Aren't there a lot of potenza types? Which are you a fan of?

Because they are boring.

Fun fact: most Bridgestone/Firestone tires are far behind the other big names when it comes to tech and innovation. Their build quality is on par but design and materials are shit tier, and they want top dollar for them.

Their light truck tires are GARBAGE.

Nankang Mudstar

Pilot sports are for people who fucking race not for retards who think all seasons is a good idea.

You will do fine with generic china tyres since you go quarter the speed limit if theres a slight bend in the road anyway.

Well good for you.

i had a set of potenza re960as pole positions back in like 06-08.. i loved em.. did amazing in snow even.. but discontinued for those crappy grid tires.. bleaut

General g-max as-05 are pretty decent. Basically a summer tire tread with a higher treadwear rating so you can drive them when it's below 40 outside

they do if you actually know how to drive

i bought a set of pilot super sports for my car and the difference between those and high performance all seasons was huge in the rain