This kills the kraut and the jap

This kills the kraut and the jap

Why?

Import tax still exists in eu

>this is a rolling boomer casket
Ftfy

Is it a "meanwhile, in fantasy Veeky Forums" thread?

taxed to death

It also kills itself

Seriously tho, Cadillac makes me sad. They make cars better than BMW yet no one buys them. I heard this is the last year to buy the ATS and CTS which is why they brought the saffron interior back.

>they make a better product
>no one buys them

pick one

Because they're not interesting. Make a el dorado or something like a rolls royce for a fraction of the money and people would buy them not some cts coupe with a fat ass that only basketball americans buy

Because they have shit transmissions

Ats coupe is actually a really nice and pleasant design but no v8? Its fucking murrican and supposedly luxury? Why isnt there a fucking v8? Gm used to toss them into fucking pontiacs and fwd chevys and theyre going to try to jew people over with cadillacs?

looks like a french car desu

>le better car for less money meme
You know you’re bullshitting yourself.
Cadillac is overpriced for what it is.

>europe
>the entire jeep brand sells better than the entire lexus brand
marketing is everything.

>the entire jeep brand

Those are rebadged Fiats.

haha what

That just further proves my point. i wonder how much Cadillac could sale if everything stayed the same but the badges were swapped.

lol no

>kills the jap

Kills them how? A Lex could outlast that POS.

luxury cars are the only thing Europeans are good at. Don't talk about Cadillacs, it makes them get all defensive.

sorry to burst your bubble, sweaty, but nobody considers caddies luxury

i for one welcome our new anglo overlords

I hope it wont be too expensive here in yuropland. Cadillacs always make my day when I see them, such beautifull machines, too bad the interior is shit(hope it will be better in the xt4 and new models) and somehow no V8.

no v8? That's the best part

>sweaty

kek