Am I crazy for liking this? Thinking about one for a daily...

Am I crazy for liking this? Thinking about one for a daily. Reminds me of Cadillac 10 years ago when they finally transitioned out of grandaddy's cars.

It's literally a Ford fusion. If you want one they depreciate like crazy so you can pick one up for really cheap.

No one here can afford them

I like 'em.

It's a more luxurious Ford Fusion, and the Fusion is a really solid platform to start with. What's the problem with that?

I'll admit I like the push button tranny control. Frees up a lot of wasted space.

>made in china: the car
There’s nothing luxurious or premium about lincolns
Go sit in one and cringe at all the hard touch, creaking plastic inside. Their front ends are also a jaguar knock off, cheapening the brand further.
Enjoy your memeboost shitbox

What's your personal, arbitrary definition of "luxury"

It has only one engine option and is underpowered. It has very cheap buttons on the dash, it handles poorly despite awd and costs too much.

I was excited about the return of this brand, but after driving it I'm sad.

Looks like a fatter Fusion, I prefer the old LS Line

I've sat in one. Even the fusion has thicker metal and heavier doors that sound like absolute vault doors compared to the cheap tuna can flaps they call 'doors' in the Lexus. The paint quality is also much better on the Lincoln than it is on a Lexus.

>I prefer the old LS Line
You wouldn't if you ever sat in one. Cheapest interior evar.

I was also looking at these. The electronic push buttons for the transmission worry me though, I like the feel of a mechanical handle, I just worry that the buttons will fail.

The Cadillac CTS is also really nice, with the 3.6, I think I'd buy used though.

Lexus/toyota makes some really solid cars. Too bad they're so incredibly ugly.

Lexus was never even mentioned in this thread
Go be stupid somewhere else

nice audi you got there

Doesn't matter. Are you saying Lexus isn't Luxury?

it isn't

>Lap time measures how luxurious a car is

t. Bus rider that can't afford into nice cars

the most retarded comparison ever.

I was put off by the new dial shifter in the Durango. I ended up getting the r/t and prefer it now. Once you drive it around for a little it might grow on you. I made a thread about the 5.7 being a nice engine for a dad mobile when I first bought it and the amount of Dodge hate was amusing. One guy asked why I didn't go with the Mercedes gl350 and made it seem like the r/t was gonna explode and was nothing but cheap plastic. The Mercedes felt a bit cheaper for the about same price tag. Less get up and go, less features, and all around felt like I was paying more for less. The r/t has been great and I've driven from Colorado to California three times since I bought it in complete comfort.

I doubt most of the kids here with the most hateful opinions own anything nice. There's a lot of over thought and other really bs opinions floating around from people that couldn't afford to own anything they're talking about.

>t. Nissan fag

why do nissan fags do this? they messure everything via laptimes, then when they get beaten in a fair race they whine and complain until the next one

literal piece of shit rental car. lincoln/ford interiors are fucking awful, plastic shit that looks like it's from the 90s. new navigator is nice tho