He havent invested in pivx yet

whats the problem? don't you like free stake from just holding currency in your wallet?

Other urls found in this thread:

pivx.org/wallet/
youtube.com/watch?v=XyIItTCTlZA
forum.pivx.org/t/starting-50-000-000-in-pivx-how/159/3
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mfw i get paid 6 pivx / hour to shitpost

:^)

is pivx really going to the moon?

good goy be sure to stake it in your pivx walletâ„¢
:~D

It's $0.19665 at the moment. I'll see if it drops and buy some.

Where can i download pivx wallet?
When i write pixv wallet on google it only shows japanese sites.

Teach me how to do that please.

What's to stop someone from buying 1000 pivx, staking for free coins, sell those free coins during the pump, restake, repeat, and finally dump?

whats a good wallet and exchange for pivx?

18 PIVX here, bought a couple thousand at 800 and resold at 13

should've bought again on the fucking dip

pivx.org/wallet/

buy pixv (preferably over 1k), move to your pivx wallet and enable staking.
youtube.com/watch?v=XyIItTCTlZA

exchange: bittrex. wallet: pivx.org/wallet/

Your id dude
>oVOy
>OhVey
>yid detected.

lol, just kidding.

DUDE, it's nice to see you again! I know you're happy you took my advice.

please bring pivx down to 1200

But i have no money left to but Pivx, could you give me one or two so i can start staking?

Dude, it's less than 20 cents per coin.

>my .33 BTC isn't enough to get me anything worth staking at that price

My life is literally despair.

yeah, it's making nice gains i've been considering buying for a little while before that

LOL

M8, i am Brazilian, 20 cents is more than i receive for 1 hour of work.

be grateful that you're in this early, .33btc at current prices nets you about 1700 PIVX. you want more than that?

I've startled the merchant!

>don't worry
>I got you buddy

Be grateful you aren't in Venezuela then m8.

>be grateful that you're in this early, .33btc at current prices nets you about 1700 PIVX. you want more than that?

Yes, I want 10k for a masternode ;_;

I bought Pivx and XEM last night. XEM going through the roof right now.

>XEM
>java-developed crypto

I was going to buy it until I saw that tbqh

Damn dude, you're trying to do good for the network. Get money user, some way some how.

Good on you user. Just know when to jump ship, I don't want you bag holding as if you work in the grocery store.

Im 100% sure you don't even understand what you post.

You just see retard on Veeky Forums spouting nonsense about java and you just parroting it.

Do you know how pathetic that was?

How old are you buddy?

>XEM dev shows up

just stop using java, man

nice, i just recouped my 4 btc investment and sold half of my stack, going to hold on to the other 20k pivx

forum.pivx.org/t/starting-50-000-000-in-pivx-how/159/3

If you don't think the [unnamed] 3-4 founders of pivx are dumping thei
r 43million premined into sell orders rn you should just stick to scratch off lotto tickets.

What exchange can i buy PIVX at and can i have a link for the wallet please?

Im a fucking idiot, i used my ability to read and answered my own questions. Thanks lads.

I have 633 PIV. Can I stake? Why does people say you have to have 1000?

you can stake at 633 but 1k is preferred as people who hold lager amounts is more likely to be given stakes

fellas are you planning to hold your PIVX or just trade after a nice profit is gained??

yall gonna sell right now?? whats the pattern for this?

whats the inflation rate on this shit? looks very high to me

doesn't matter in all honesty if it gets normie status

i'm planning to hold the rest of my stack, but i just recouped my investment by selling half my stack so i don't really care

i guess i mean that if i were to put some money in it now should i keep an eye on it and sell at a peak or hold on to it for a few months?

i believe it will go up in the long term, short term is very unpredictable, as a lot of people are probably going to take profits inbetween

bought 190 at 0.0001665

let's see where this is going

i need to get in on this

I think that it is going to hit dash's numbers in the long term (i.e. $100+). Although if it keeps pumping like this and other exchanges keep adding it I think the price could go to a $1 or more within three months

is now a good time though? it looks like its going up right now, should i wait for a dip to hop in??

reached its peak for the day

rebuying the dip :^)

there is a dip coming

wait and be ready to get in, it's just about to get attention

nice, thanks for the tip. is there a pattern to this? dip around a certain time or is it luck of the draw right now

Nah, $1 is good, means I will make 80 times my original investment of $200, or $16000, will be able to pay for my mortgage as I live in third world shithole

i didnt mean to samefag

it has potential in the long term anyways, so do whatever you feel is right

sold at 22000, made $15 not bad just gonna keep doing this lol

Lol why the fuck does it keep growing? Will it ever drop? I want to buy some

im asking me the sa,e question

We're going to the moon

wait a bit, dump is imminent, pretty obvious by looking at the chart, my sell order at 22000 got half eaten and now it's going down

Just buy, i think it will climb for a while yet

How would you know how far the dump is going? Someone sold some now but there's a 1btc buy order at 0.000207... I think more people will get into this before there will be a proper dump.

Also the bittrex UI is horrible for trading.

DUDE $1 by TOMORROW

no one know dude.... it's just my prediction. I would be a millionaire by now if I knew what will happen on the market for the next 5 minutes.

bittrex does slow and the horrible UI make my eyes burn

what should i use instead of bittrex?? i just sent my btc from coinbase over to bittrex how long should i expect to wait until i can turn it in to piv?

jk it went through already

this

there is a whale that caused this massive peak and i'm definately not going to buy as long as he is in

Fool, what if by the time he'll dump the coin the dip will be still higher than the price of it now?

I strongly suggest a classic American 'let's invest in this shit and see how it turns out' approach to PIVX.

There's a reason why they call it "Instant", from my wallet to bittrex took about under 1 minutes.

Right now, only bittrex is your best choice, hopefully poloniex will list it soon.

When you see huge sell order missing before it's being taken, you should be worries that dump is imminent, just saw 20BTC sell order got removed at 23000 and it makes me worried

well fellas, i thought i could figure it out on my own, and I'm probably a moron for not being able to, but i just sent my btc over to bittrex, how can i turn it in to pivx from there?

I'm pretty fucking mad right now

please go down

just fuck off

Lmao being blown tf out and watching your investments rise is one of the greatest feelings

Are you seriously asking on how to trade btc for pivx on bittrex?

are you seriously asking if I'm asking that?
>I'm probably a moron for not being able to
help me get in on this before its too late

Mate, if you can't figure out how to buy pivx with already having an account and btc on bittrex, asking in two threads, then I can't possibly support you in your endeavour.

nice, thanks for your help

Dumping coming boys!

Stop shilling. You want a dump because you just sold and you don't want to regret it.

it lacks the popularity to tank a whale right now and mostly gained the current peak because of the whales manipulation, that's the point.

personally i made plenty of profit and am not going to take any huge risks.

i warned you about the whale and you obviously didn't even notice it therefore keep doing whatever you feel is right.

no theres a big drop coming at 23-26 i expect it to fall to 12 or so

WOW, what a huge dump from 22500 to 20159. Lmk when it hit 15,000 sats shill, so I can buy more.

i'ts gaining populairty as we speak and the coin itself seems to be technically sound. Right now it's in a position where the price could surge or it could also be burned. How would you know?

I've invested €30 and as long as it's not on cryptowatch I won't trade because it's a pain in the ass.

even if it falls to 12, i still made profit, im going to hold at least until $1 and sell 30% then and hold the rest for the moonride

that's the difference then

i always think short term and invested $4k in the first place, which got me enough profit not to risk anything

i'm still holding few coins for the long term though

where's this big dip then?

at 1-2$ in a couple of weeks is my guess.

I think I made more money just holding my BTC after selling at 22000 than actually selling at 2200

Bittrex is slow as fuck right now

is it getting attaack? Am i being hackked?

Yes, panic.

Any reason why staking isn't activating after adding it to the config file?

If it's you first time opening the wallet you have to open and close it before you can stake.

Quickest way to go from USD/ETH on Coinbase to getting some PIVx?

same problem here. probably just volume of users.

Did that still says not active.

send eth to bittrex, sell to btc, trade btc to pivx

pump is over or is it still a good idea to invest?

KOREA WAKING UP GET READY LADS

What the FUCK is going on with bitcoin? Who's buying it?

the fucking bank transfer is taking ages to go through

hopefully it dips a little and i can get in before the moon trip

just got .24 btc worth :)

just waiting for slow ass Polo to transfer the rest of my BTC to Bittrex

shady as fuck desu

New to crypto investing. I was planning on buying Pivx through nova exchange however I see everyone buying from bittrex. Any differences between the two or should I transfer my BTC to bittrex?

Principally no difference but bittrex has the largest volume

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/#markets

do they sell it on nova? if so then what difference does it make?