Guys I need tips. Lets say I have about 3 thousand disposable dollars...

Guys I need tips. Lets say I have about 3 thousand disposable dollars. In what way can I invest it to net me a weekly/monthly income (no matter how small)
>pic unrelated
>inb4 3k is lunch money

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/
cryptowat.ch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no matter how small

A savings account? Bonds?

3 iphones and a nokia 3310

Divide by 12 and find stocks that pay dividends on a monthly basis. If you get one that's 2% then you'll get $5 a month. Conversely, buy a mining rig and make several hundred a month mining different coins.

Margin lending

>A savings account? Bonds?
This isn't money I'm using for a "better off in the long run" type profit. More of a quick gains kind of thing. Though I am open for positive ways to allocate a few thousand dollars.

>Mining Rig
do go into detail. I've been seeing people blab about coins for years now

In that case, sports betting is no worse an option than the cryptocoin bullshit other people will suggest here.

8 RX 480's flashed to do 30 mh/s will get you 240 GH/S with a total of 880-900 watts of power draw off the wall. If electricity is .12 cents per kwh and you mine ethereum at the current price for a month, you will make 500 at the current exchange rate for usd. If you mine for a year, you'll make roughly 10k. Of course, ethereum is only going up in price, so that 6k can easily turn into 20k when devcon hits in November. With some creative trading, you could make another 1k or more exchanging between crypto currencies on the exchange. Your initial cost will be about 2 grand, so you'll have a few months till you break even, but you'll come out on top.

Edit: I fucked up my math. Been trading eth all night, so I'm tired. Apologies.

>several hundred a month

You drunk?

Someone's salty they didn't listen to Veeky Forums

Do the math.

Also, you'll get 320 MH/S, not GH/S. That'd be silly.

Part of me feels like cryptocurrencies are a small part of "the future" and I should hop on the bandwagon and invest. Other part of me is highly skeptical.

Well, every investment has risk. I won't promise you thousand percent gainz like BTC, but if you explicitly trade in Crypto then you can make 10-20% returns on your money every day if you pay attention and swap currencies effectively. I just took the plunge myself and I've already made a 15% ROI on my first trade, and I'm a beginner. I've done stocks and I'm playing the long game for one of the Canadian cannabis dispensaries, but nothing has payoffs like crypto. All these faggots on Veeky Forums saying to stay away from crypto are the same normies who say they won't get involved with the stock market. They're afraid of what they don't understand.

CIM

That's pretty much my boat. Any thing you can suggest I read so I can further acclimate myself to the market? I hope to become somewhat of an avid investor In the near future

Get familiar with the big 3 (BTC, ETH, DASH) and you'll understand every just about every coin, as most everything is a fork (variable interpretation of code) of said big 3. Each website has a developer blog where they explain their tech and the advantages it has over other coins. Youtube is also a big resource for interviews and analysis of each coin, as well a resource for visual tutorials on how to use the programs and fine tune your rig.

cryptocompare.com/ is an excellent resource for written tutorials and is extremely useful for beginners. It also has profit calculators based off rig stats, electricity cost, and difficulty rate of the current network.

cryptowat.ch/ is a live chart of a multitude of coins, but Cryptocompare and coinsgecko will do you just as well for spot prices if you're taking a cursory glance.

Coinsbase is good for only BTC and ETH, but it's also easy and fast. Certain coins are only available on certain exchanges, but you'll have to do your research to find out what can be exchanged where.

Also, don't be afraid to pop into the /crypto/ general. It's mostly memes and shilling, but you can still find good advice. Last but not least, pay attention to the ETH/ETC difference. They are separate from one another, so don't make the mistake of buying ETC when you want ETH. Apologies for the plebbit spacing.

Buy 3k worth of mtg cards then sell decks and legendary rare cards on ebay

>profit?

I'm assuming you're in the midst of trying this yourself?

Thank you in abundance for the advice and help. I believe this could be something that could give me a bit of a start in the business world. Everyone should have some sort of business acumen right?

fucking MTG. I'd rather be like the cunt in New York that made "Supreme" metro cards and sold them for like 50 a pop

Yup. Bought the dip at 34 and sold at 42 last night for a quick 12%. Gonna move coins around until I double my money tonight. It's going to be stressful but worth it.

fancy kneepads

seriously son don't even consider any kind of investments before you afford 10k and some practical knowledge about investing them (small business, basic stock or forex knowledge, real estates etc..)

pic unrelated