Why did Caucasians and Mongoloids dominate over the indigenous peoples of Asia?

Why did Caucasians and Mongoloids dominate over the indigenous peoples of Asia?

*The map is my general rough understanding
make any corrections as needed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dené–Caucasian_languages
smbe-2016.p.asnevents.com.au/days/2016-07-04/abstract/34323
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_D-M174
academia.edu/5079268/Ancient_Egyptian_Ties_With_The_Indus_Civilization_Theories_of_Contact
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your rough understanding is shit

Ainu are much closer to Mongoloids than to any other group.

Toba Disaster

The first wave of homo anatomically modern humans out of africa was cut off by super volcano eruptions.

When the populations rebounded and started migrating again. they went in a different direction and mixed with Neanderthal and Desnovian.

Wtf are you taking about. Ainu are a modernday tribe. They are just another ethnicity of Japan exept they have alittle more Jomon blood than Japanese.

These hairy people that looked like australian aboriginals lived in china and japan

There are historical records of royal campaigns of genocide against these people in china.

In Japan they were called Emishi

And yes I live in Japan

This happened in Indochina and Southeast Asia too right?

Also where are the records? I'm pretty curious about this stuff.

Weren't the Emishi probably Jomon?

They developed certain technologies that helped them expand. Agriculture and metal weapons go a long way.

The Ainu are more closely related to Okinawans and Tibetans

Not enough unfortunately,
Thats why they're stupider than their northern counterpart

What's the evidence for the link to Tibetans?

Yes and no

the natives of southeast asia were Negritoes which are kind of different looking.

in Thai folklore there was stories about "black" jungle people with curly hair.

Very small remnants of these people still exist in the mountains of Malaysia and parts of Philippines

pic related

That map is utter shit, but it's still generally true that Middle Eastern and East Asian populations in most areas replaced earlier ones like paleolithic Europeans and Southeast Asian Negritos (but not Dravidians like your map implies).

The simple reason is that both of these groups existed in the main areas of early agriculture in the Fertile Crescent and the Yellow/Yangtze rivers. Agricultural populations grow much faster than hunter-gatherers, so when an agricultural population settles in a new area they tend to just replace the earlier population without much intermixing (there are exceptions though), and this usually happens too fast for the native population to adopt an agricultural way of life. So, as agricultural populations spread out from the Fertile Crescent into places like Europe, Central Asia and Northern India they generally replaced earlier groups. The same happened as rice and millet farmers spread out from the Yangtze and Yellow river valleys in China east into Korea and Japan, south into Indochina, and south (through Taiwan) into Maritime Southeast Asia and Oceania.

The same thing happened later in sub-Saharan Africa when agricultural West African Bantu speakers replaced earlier populations in sub-equatorial Africa.

Remnants of earlier populations still exist in more isolated areas, like central African pygmies, southwest African Khoisan, Southeast Asian Negritos, Ainu, etc. In some areas the native population adopted agriculture fast enough not to be replaced, like Dravidians. Also New Guineans remained the same because they developed agriculture independently.

Also I should mention, in response to OP's map, that Siberians have nothing to do with this. East and Southeast Asians are descended from agriculturalists along the Yellow and Yangtze rivers. I'm not sure if Siberians are also descended from the same groups or are descended from earlier populations that were related to those Chinese agriculturalists.

And were did the Chinese ultimately come from? From siberia

It is known that Asians developed thin eyes and other traits to deal with arctic climate.

They look african, but aren't they as distant as other eurasian to them? How did this happens?

those are khoisan eyes, appropriated from the khoi

also, facial flatness is a khoi thing

map is accurate

though consider that europe used to be haplogroup M, meaning they were australoids, then replaced caucasoids

>It is known that Asians developed thin eyes and other traits to deal with arctic climate.

Known by who?

>And were did the Chinese ultimately come from? From siberia
You got proof for that?

Either way, the 'Mongoloid' race(s) as we know it emerged in Neolithic China, regardless of any Siberian ancestry they had. I should point out that Native Americans came from Siberia and do not look Chinese.

>It is known that Asians developed thin eyes and other traits to deal with arctic climate.
China was pretty cold during the ice age.

pic related is native Siberian

they have similar culture as native Americans but look mongol.

This means that native Americans developed non mongoloid traits AFTER they entered America

this

actually arrival of Mongoloids to Ameros came after Caucasoid and Australoid populations, both preceding the Mongoloid in the new world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dené–Caucasian_languages

Australoids are the first non african human group and populated tropical Asia back in the early Paleolithic, however the arrival of the more intelligent Mongoloids outcompeted all but the remainders in India, and Indonesia, along with the Abos who were really lucky some asians didnt stumble onto Australia.

Higher intelligence evolved in colder climate

Australoids are African, they came from there and plenty australoid africans exist esp in east africa/yemen

Australoids are a group of east africans so expanded all over asia (including middle east, india, china), europe, australia, and americas

so there are 4 subgroups of africans: bushmenoids, australoids, noids

what? ignoring japanese absorption, ainu are part of an asian migration wave that happened after australasians and negrotoids but before the rice agriculturalists. they are most closely related to some random indonesian ethnic groups that managed to not get entirely absorbed by rice ants, and settled asia many thousands of years before mongolians.

Did you fail science at the 5th grade level?

>dat proto-SEA
Just ordinary indonesian desu.
t. 100% pure javanese

just a guess but he could be basing it on haplogroup D common between ainu, tibetans and andaman islanders.

60-90,000 years ago. native americans are significantly more closely related to whites than australasians are related to sub-saharan africans.

>ainu are part of an asian migration wave that happened after australasians and negrotoids but before the rice agriculturalists.
Ainu are a mix of Jomon and Paleo Siberians.

Jomon are Basal Eurasians that split before differentiation of Northern/Southern East Eurasians.

Yayoi are a mix of East Eurasians and Ulchi like natives. smbe-2016.p.asnevents.com.au/days/2016-07-04/abstract/34323

>Jomon are Basal Eurasians
Basal East Eurasian not Basal Eurasian

All humans came from Africa if you put or that way, retard

>All humans came from Africa
no shit fuckface

your retardation will never grasp the fact that veddoids/Australoids have always lived in africa and still do. only a subgroup of veddoids spread out of africa. Australoids are native to east africa and still exist there.

retards thinking australoids are specifc to australia is like mongoloids all from mongolia

I thought Jomon were related to australian abbos they look alike.

The Jomon is what the Japanese call "archaic Mongoloid". They had australoid features with hairy body

They lived in ancient China as well

AustroNESIANS live in Madagascar and MIGRATED there from the east you brain dead loser

>I thought Jomon were related to australian abbos they look alike.
Jomon are an extinct branch of East Eurasians the European equivalent would be WHG.

Jomon mtDNA resembles the Udegey not Papuans/Aborigines.

East Eurasians as a whole are distantly related to Papuans,Aborigines,ASI and Onge.

>They lived in ancient China as well
There's no aDNA from China so it's useless to speculate the affinities of prehistoric East Eurasians.

I wouldn't put too much faith in craniofacial measurements.

Periods of military, cultural, and economic superiority. Same as any people that dominated anywhere at any time.

>AustroNESIANS
>australOIDS
back to /vp/ with you, shitard

Kys dumb fuck

t. butthurt neckbeard australoid

thats the origin of white australians as well, but they like to come up with stories about how they came from the british or the irish

You're too dumb to exist

>Fails to address argument
>buttmad that facts are raping his microcephalic head
>spergs out
Time to lay down the crackpipe and be a hero

>Australoids

Which ones retard.

>Mongoloids to Ameros came after Caucasoid and Australoid populations

i think you've been reading too many fringe 19th century anthropological books

the ones pounding your gaping anus

>spews utter bullshit about australoids being NATIVE to East Africa whilke it's well known that the Australoids never migrated bac into Africa but only Austronesians, who are not Australoids, are present in Africa and are only Madagascar and reached the island like 1000 years ago, before that they had lived in Indonesia for tens of thousands of years
>literally lacks the logical capacity to understand that Australoids are not the same thing as Austronesia
>For some dumb reason he firmly believes that Australoids are present in Africa
>excepts anyone to respond to him seriously
>is too dumb an ignorant to try inform himself but still completely arrogant in his beliefs based soley on something he misinterpreted on stormfront or pol

In what ways is their culture similar?

>never heard of the australoids of east africa
being this retardos

You tell me, shirlock

they made it to the americas as well.

wow... a sourceless map,,, I'm impressed... I don't know what to say
Yeah i know what to say, you're retarded and getting more and more laughable, you should have stopped after the first response, you clueless tard.

Probably talking about this.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_D-M174
>Haplogroup D-M174

Basically found mostly in Ainu and the Tibetan and their subgroups.

vedoid race had a harmonious and sophisticated ancient civilization free of warfare. Jainism originated from them and they learned to share resources toward collective good.

violent indo aryans and imposed aryan pantheon upon them

>There are historical records of royal campaigns of genocide against these people in china.

Bullshit, Japanese abos didn't exist on mainland Asia.

Where the hell did those people came from?

They did exist there but I also wanna say Jomon are actually from atleast two or three ancient waves of Mainland Asia.

Why is the mongoloid phenotype so prevalent outside the (sub-)arctic? Wouldn't it have been selected against once they entered warmer areas?

Is the character and achievement of the mongoloids proof the advantages gained when evolved under arctic conditions?

They're most likely related to Aussie Abbos and traveled by sea to get to Japan. I doubt they took a path through mainland Asia. If there was such people in China, there should be some proof of it in Chinese DNA.

But if they are related to Jomon culture, and according to Japanese records too, they have been able to develop a culture and deal with Japanese as a semi-civilized people.

Australian Aboriginals are, frankly, not that capable.

Is this the same gene as the Jomon gene?

Holyshit. This nigga almost looks like some people I know in Thailand. Goddamn

Mongoloid features were most prevalent in the arctic, that is before the age of expansion of Europeans.

If you havnt noticed tropical southeast asians and native americans have lost some mogoloid features

But im no geneticist. How long does it take for a trait to change, be aquired? I would think that with sexual selection it can happen very fast.

I heard that high nose bridges were considered a good facial feature in Mayan culture and such. Might explain how they developed their nose bridges.

south east asians are mixed with indians and pacific islanders

>Basically found mostly in Ainu and the Tibetan and their subgroups.
Completely separate subclades that split tens of thousands of years ago.

This is the equivalent of labeling C1a2 V20 as East Eurasian.

>They're most likely related to Aussie Abbos and traveled by sea to get to Japan.
No. Jomon mtdna resembles modern day Udegeys

Jomon split from the ancestors of modern day East Asian after the Melanesians/Papuans but before Karitiana.

ties between the Indus and North East African populations that the Melano-Indians (Black Indians, Dravidian culture) ultimately find their origin there, and that ii) these same Melano-Indians share a common genetic “Black Mediterranean” (trans. “Méditerranéen noir”) and cultural provenance similar to those ancient cultures of Naqada (where the proto-dynastic Egyptian and Kush/Nubian cultures originate 17 , and to the contemporary Somali and Galli people in the Horn of Africa (Sergent 1997: 9, 41). the original Indus inhabitants as Dravidians negroes, who inherited the more ancient culture from the first original Ethiopian Negrito stratum Veddoid/Australoid(87)

academia.edu/5079268/Ancient_Egyptian_Ties_With_The_Indus_Civilization_Theories_of_Contact

Among the Amharas there is one very impressive type with a relatively light skin color, a high, wide, sloping forehead, very frizzly hair, a high-bridged nose with a thick, depressed tip, and a long, rather bony face. The total effect is incipiently Papuan, and one feels that a veddoid-negroid cross is indicated

the capoids and australods of africa got dominated by neroids and their ancient expansions

>the khoi

Cattle rustling hooligans. The San are the true slant eyed, flat faced Africans.

>taking a theory as fact

The Khoisan look like a cross between Africans and Asians, they live in arid environments, and they still have some of what we would consider "Asian" features, such as epicanthic folds. Maybe it doesn't have to do with frigid enviroments.

If you can find a Homo sapiens skull older than the 195,000 year old Omo 1 skull in Ethiopia outside of Africa, then you would be right.

slant eye is a UV reflection protection thang

occurs in arid lands

What is this study called? I'm really interested in finding out the history of humankind based on genetics

australoidology