Parents buy you a car

>parents buy you a car
>it's fwd
>fuck my life
what do when your parents are lame faggots that don't "get" what being a car guy is about?

Shut up and be grateful. They didn't have to buy you a car.

fpbp

THIS IS B8, ANYONE RESPONDING AFTER THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED

lol nice counter bait

Get a job, save up, and buy the car you REALLY want you tidepod eating twat.

Your parent's fuckin don't owe you car.
If I was your dad and heard you whingeing about it not being XYZ, first thing I'd do is take the keys.
Walk.
And when you get tired of walking, and you earn the keys to this car I provided for you? Awesome.

You getting a job, and earning a sweet, sweet reward: A dream car? It's a fuckin reward to be worked for. Not a thing to get handed to you.

I salvaged my car from a junkyard asshole. Be greatful your parents bought you one

Appreciate the car that your parents bought you because you know that the type of car a young guy in his 20's needs first is a reliable and cheap econobox, and then resolve to save up for a fun car/motorcycle for myself in the future.

>hurrr I'm poorer than you I'm less fortunate than you, I win

Why do faggots like this even bother typing? OP's a fag but this is probably the most pathetic type of poster/person

Life isn't a dick measuring contest of how bad/hard you've had it retard

most of my friends get something proper only i get some 2l fagwheel cuckbox. it's not my fault my parents are typical boomer normalfags.

Get lunch trays, put them under the back wheels, find an empty parking lot, have fun.

get free car dont like it
im a little bitch
thats you

good post

coming from someone who owns eleven cars>
i enjoyed my corolla till she died

wat r u doing

Wow it's the first time I saw this .gif without the red "PUSSY DESTROYER" text on the bottom

nothing. walk away.

>live in australia
>cheapest cars on the market are 3.6-4.0 6cyl rwd
>got my brothers old commy for free

Love it.

Shit im not OP but i almost felt for him, my dad didnt need to buy me shit and im grateful for my car no matter what it is. There are people srs struggling OP you want a car you need to set a goal for yourself.

fuk you talkin' about, this is a cat thread

cat thread get out

>baw my rwd
You literally don't feel the difference when casually daily driving. And I'm saying this as E46 owner

>not getting the point

Nice blog post faggot

If you were a car enthusiast, you would work for the car you want, rather than bitching about your parents dishing out thousands in hard earned cash on a car for you. Ungrateful cunt...also mods, this little shit is obviously underage

They bought you FWD, because they probably dont trust you. Just like I got first 52kw and then 74kw powered car. Not that power was the biggest issue, because maintenance costs were, but still. Im kind of pissed off I got low powered car (cant hoon, cant even drive comfortably when need to take over), but Im now patiently waiting till I earn some cash and can buy whatever I want.

this thread is proving that Veeky Forums is full of opinionated little shits that just want to make themselves heard without reading the thread

My parents bought me one of these
I am super happy with it

>dad gets a loan in my name
>$15,000 for a vz sv6 commodore
>"now you have a reason to get a job and earn some real money"
good life lesson really but god fucking damn it he could have picked a better car i sold that hunk of shit for 4k 2 years ago..

have fun with it anyway, slow car fast is more fun than fast car fast and fwd skids are more challenging and impressive when achieved

Better power to weight than most falcons and ve s1

>complaining about a free car

You're a fucking idiot. The fact that you have a daily already purchased for you means that you can just get a fun car and mod/abuse it to you hearts content and never worry about it.

Just drive everywhere in reverse

running out of cats, posting doge

Huh?

>MOM IT'S NOT REAR WHEEL DRIVE HOW AM I GONNA DO THAT SICK BURNOUT SO I CAN SHOW CHAD AT SCHOOL THAT I'M COOL SO HE WON'T BULLY ME ANYMORE :(((((((((((((

Rules 3 & 6

Sell it, use money to buy a junk yard ls for 200-300$, make some youtube money filming yourself fixing it up & buying parts, drop it onto any rwd car, make more video's of it driving & then crash it and start again. Gl op

>people STILL falling for it
Veeky Forums is full of literal retards that should never be behind the wheel.

>timing chains
i am honestly lucky i sold it for 4k considering it needed 2-3k spent on the timing chain.

STOP STOP STOP REPLYING TO BAIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA