pastebin.com/FnZ9CGM8
youtube.com/watch?v=uWDR0OvKYz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Fucock kyouhei

>already ded on the second post of a new thread

I am ready for Maid Cafe Event

My waiFuu is so beautiful.

Wakaba should get a maid card too.

That's because everyone's fucked off to /a/ to wait for Suzume's impending death.

>Update to 1.4.1
oh thanks, didn't notice

>he still believes one of the main KuMeYus will die this early

The other half of the birthday event:
pastebin.com/11LfcTdQ
pastebin.com/4xyxsa7w
pastebin.com/4s340m9A
pastebin.com/FnZ9CGM8

Thanks user.

Thanks

Is this a mobile game? How is it?

This is a mobile game. Its pretty nice. Very generous

What is the game play like? Can I get wheelchair Togou? She's the cutest.

Its basically Tower Defense, very enjoyable and engaging.
Tougou is not in the wheelchair anymore but her gamechar uses her S1 Hero Form.

Her first SSR still has Wheelchair moe.

Out of the 5-10 mobages I have played I think it is my favorite. But that's also partly due to heavily enjoying the source material and genre.

>Can I get wheelchair Togou? She's the cutest.
Excellent taste there. If you decide to give this a go, post your ID here and I'll give you a strong support.

Glitched my way beyond the front row and stayed there.

I'm getting this way often since the update.

I still remember when shit like this used to make your game crash. Thank god the game is running much better now.

Gin is too heroic for anything less.

Truly, Gin is as magnificent as Lord Heydrich.

Can't wait until next season so that, since Dies Irae and YuYuYu S2 are both airing, Sakuria will be drawing tons of more art.

At this point, I honestly half wonder if we'll get a scene with Gin appearing in spirit or something to the Yuusha. She and references to her seem to be everywhere now. Wouldn't be the most outlandish thing this franchise has done.

Well Takashima is confirmed absorbed and Gin also died in Jukai so who knows.

I wonder if Takashima has any sense of consciousness within the Shinju. Maybe it's better if she doesn't, because I could imagine he getting pretty fucking depressed over what happened to the Divine Era Heroes and technically being a part of the problem.

One of the Comiket doujins had this cool short story about ascended TakaYuuna coming down to the YuYuYui world to ask Yuuna and Karin to be friends with the other NoWaYu girls and make them feel loved, but when she tries to leave Yuuna drags her to the beach and they play together for the whole day, and Yuuna convinces her to come down more often, that there's no need to be lonely by herself within Shinju-sama anymore.

Aw, that's real sweet. Since you know it, does this mean you have access to it and could possibly give scans?

Why is it that the cool stuff never gets scanned?

Wait... If fairies come from the beings within the Shinju, and Takashima is also part of the Shinju now, wouldn't it theoretically be possibly for someone to get her as a fairy?

Don't have a scanner. All I would be able to do is shit-tier photos like this.

I don't give a fuck. Do it user. The story is too cute to not share, even with low quality scans.

It's by fucking sakuria? photo it pls m8.

No it's by Kidama, Sakuria's one was about Hinata and Wakaba as an old couple, and Wakaba finally overcoming her trauma from letting her friends die, visiting the sakura trees they were supposed to all go see together. It was also really well written, I'm surprised Sakuria isn't an actual professional writer/artist given how good he is.

Shit m8. Does anyone have that one? These YuYuYu doujins sound amazing. Too bad almost none of them get scanned.

Imagine if one of the NoWaYus got her as a fairy when they arrived. That'd have been funny as fuck.

These faces look terrifying.

Chikage gets her as a fairy, she would die of cuteness.

If drawfag ever takes anymore requests, they should draw this.

Is there a strategy to 3* ShiUYu 2-4H? Just go full on green dps for that freaking fat boss?

>green
>dps

>He is unaware

alright, I'll draw that when I have some free time. but I don't know how a Fairy Takashima would look like.
I'm the one who posted this btw

I imagined her like Yuunasia draws yuuna.

I'd imagine she'd look kind of like her YuYuYui model. Those look pretty chibified and would work as a starting point, I'd say.

alright, I'll try to come up with something along these lines.

A setup like this makes short work of it.
I usually have swimsuit Gun-chan on Fuu support but giving this guy the movement speed buff is a bad idea, and since you need all the gauge you can get I switched out Tama's support in favor of Wakaba.
A Takashima or Tama friend are the obvious choice since you just wanna buff your high damage dealers even more.
Green no longer lacks firepower as it once did but this guy still has 2.7m HP so if you still can't do it keep trying until you get a lucky stun.

As a side note, SSR Wakaba is a lot better with the new senmetsu feature, getting a free hissatsu off at the start is really powerful in getting early quick rank ups that increase crit rate and other stats for the entire rest of the fight. I'd say she's one of the best support cards in the game now and should be in almost every party.

>it's easy, just use all of the green SSRs

Has anyone got 800k points yet?

I know some, but I think its mental torture and largely not worth it.

What's this senmetsu feature anyway? I didn't see that one listed in the docs.

What did you expect?
Surely you don't intend on tackling (current) end game content with a half-assed team?

Added last patch, taking out multiple enemies nets you an EXP bonus and reduces the counter more.
Not as much EXP as you'd get from a crit, though.

Funny enough, I did it when my only SSR was Tama.
The greens came way too late.

Just a note to add, but it works even with only 1 kill, just that more is better.

Just bring the highest DPS team you can, you only really need 1 good green to clear out the mobs/crit to bring the boss out faster. TakaYuuna's great for this because of her ATK buff.

Tried it already but the boss still had 25% hp at best when the timer hit 0. It's really hard to improve their dps significantly since I don't have most SSRs and my current ones are already max level.

Gatcha up for Sonokos on the 30th

Does anyone even use SR sonokos?

there was a time I had no SSRs for either Yellow or Purple.

That means yuushas with circles attack get the advantages right? Particularly green.

Maybe I'm just lucky for having rolled so many SSR, but, aside from Sekka, Anzu, Gun-chan, and Virgo Yuuna, what SRs are even good anyway?

Yeah, a good hissatsu can go a long way now.
Tama in particular got a massive buff to all of her cards, since she's the most hissatsu-spammy character in the game.

Cool Bakaba.

Which stage is better for point spamming now? E3-4E or E3-5E

I've been doing 3-3, it's faster.

They have identical timers, identical difficulties and identical stamina costs. It is reasonable to assume that they have exactly the same drops apart from the SR cards.

I mean stamina/point. I only want get to 270k point and take a breather since I'm kinda struggle without green friends/guest.

Post ID user.
I have green Fuu as a leader and I'm sure she'll carry you through anything.

Looks like Tama's VA is the guest on this month's Dengeki stream.

Sure, 8698701706. Thanks before

Where is the doujin photoanon?

He already dumped a doujin 2 days ago in the previous thread. Said he would try to dump another one next weekend.

I mean the one from the last thread with the Takashima doujin.

No, I think they mean as they said they have no scanner. So probably someone else.

The photos aren't readable with my phone camera, you're better off waiting until the guy with the scanner gets back and asking him nicely to scan them for you.

The time is now 00:00, 30 August JST.
youtube.com/watch?v=uWDR0OvKYz0

>500 blessings for the birthday
Based devs

>+7 Sumi SSR friend

fucking nukes everything. i wish i had a sumi

>SSR from Sonocchi daily
>It's Natsume #3
Sweet.

>SSR Sumi

Oh look MORE FUCKING TOUGOUS
When will this cancer stop?

>Capricorn invasion
>Tama card
Hope you guys are ready to be blinded.

Hopefully never.

Oh fuck no.
Not Capricorn.
Fuck.

Not just SSR, she'll be event SR too. Fuu might be a possibility, but she doesn't seem to be the focus in that picture.
Just watch, she's going to be 2nd invasion card as well as the 5-1 super stage drop. This is her month now.

I mean 4-1.

>This is her month now.
Every month is Sumi/Tougou month. YuYuYui is Tougou's game, the others just live in it.

>500 free Shinju blessings
>Happy Birthday Sonoko-sama.
So Taisha confirmed for making the app? Is this all a plot to headhunt potential yuushas?

MahoIku IRL.

Sonoko's birthday message:

The cheerful elementary school Sonoko-sama who is full of innocent love for her friends.

The unchangedly cheerful and compassionate middle school Sonoko-sama.

They tend to space out quite a lot, but others can rely on their strength when it truly counts. Please enjoy these Sonoko-samas' charm in "YuYuYui."

I need her right now

Yup, that's Taisha's handiwork.