Why do people living in luxury apartments never seem to care about tuner/sporty/Japanese cars?

Why do people living in luxury apartments never seem to care about tuner/sporty/Japanese cars?

Why its always someone living in the outskirts of the city who drives tricked out WRX?

Because most of the people in luxury apartments can barely afford rent?

And those who have the cash to spend on a vehicle want to buy a label.

And also, neighbors in luxury apartments usually don’t enjoy some dipshit having his car on stands in the garage while he installs quick connects in his bumper, fucks up drilling a hole, and dumps coolant all over the place.

Because people living in luxury apartments haven't wasted their youth playing Need For Speed.

Because it's usually poorer people that are into "tuned" or modified Japanese vehicles, and poor people are restricted to outer suburbs and rural areas.

People wealthy enough to live in an inner city apartment either don't care about having a car, or have enough disposable income to the point where there's a Porsche or S Class parked in the basement.

Nobody who would drive a tuned ricebox can afford both tuning his ricebox and living in a $1400 apartment.

Plus you get some dirty looks wrenching in the parking lot of your nice neighborhood. Ask me how I know. But my neighbor drives an F430 and his cold start is my alarm clock, so I don't really care.

>Makes huge generalization about people living in luxury apartments despite not having seen every single luxury apartements parking lot in the United States
>uses the worked "tricked out"

man fuck this board
fuck all the underage faggots on this board
fuck all the unemployed soyboys who are devoid of critical thinking.

"Luxury" apartments and condos that have parking lots or parking garages will also have HOA or other rules disallowing any form of automotive work in the parking area.

>Aunts minivan had slight oil leak
>her space was in underground parking area
>Condo association billed her the cost of removing the oil stain from the concrete of her parking spot.

Where do you live that 1400 is a luxury apartment?

Ding ding ding

You need to think outside the box more. It's not people living in luxury apartments. It's people that live in luxury.

Those that inherited the money to live in luxury only want luxurious vehicles, and have no motivations or interests. These people will eventually spend all that hard earned money to nothing.

Then you have those that have earned/are earning their wealth. Hard work is what makes a lot of them tick. Proplery TUNING an imported shitbox requires knowledge and a skill set. I'm not talking about faggots that put fart cans and stickers all over their cars.

Then you have the above. Fart cans/stickers/duct tape spoiler, deletes, and so forth. They're high school kids, or adults who are still in a high school mindset and haven't matured.

I live in a very rural area, nearest neighbor is a mile away, nearest town is 6 miles, nearest walmart is 30. Most folks out here tune their trucks. Make them into off-road monsters. You will frequently find Ford Broncos, Dodge Ramchargers, F150's, 2500's, and a shitton of Nissan trucks lifted and with aftermarket axles and suspension.

tl;dr

Op, you're a faggot, and don't understand the world.

Luxury condo garages are full of BMW and Merc’s with the typical 911 on a lift, the occasional Jag, and the rare Aston/supercar

The average person that lives in a luxury condo might have a 25 piece B&D walmart tool set if that. Working on their things is not their Forte, Hence why they live in a Condo. """"""men"""" who live there will literally call somebody to change their light bulbs.

>1400
Goddamn, I didn't know my grad student housing was luxury.

>wasted
that's where you're wrong, kiddo.

I live in a luxury apartment building in the Bay Area and there are a few "tuner" guys living here; mainly BRZ owners. The only other worthy cars in the garage are Corvettes, Porsches, some dude with a Lotus, few M3s and M4s, and a AMG or two

They usually drive 4 series with the M appearance pack.

I live in luxury apartment
Entire car park is full of amg mercedes, skylines, supras, stis, evos and rx7s
Then again 80% of residents are student aged Asians

you have to remember some people on this board live flyover states.

>I live in luxury apartment
believeable

>Entire car park is full of amg mercedes, skylines, supras, stis, evos and rx7s

That is a god damn lie. Where are you from faggot? Canada? How come you didn't include a pic of all these Skylines, Supra's and RX7's. You make it sound plentiful.

Sydney Australia
and when I say full I mean "about a dozen all together"

lol wow you're such an elitist. sad you'll never have money?

wheres the pic nigga I want to see the Skyline's, Supra's, STI's, EVO's, Rx-7's.