/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Prank Edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of individual cases cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
DGS2 trailer youtube.com/watch?v=U6oclCrPyNo
DGS1 translated playthrough is back on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=0m-AdWHDEAA&list=PL1vvPkGTr_iR67W3Cpmw5APvfCoQYmVoX

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1ivwL5fNq2ydYKzrJ88gIczz7ZQuVEHAm9SLi7VEvvLg/edit#heading=h.jf2upbbuf8jn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You fags will argue over anything

>Watch an entire argument about what constitutes a "case"
>Someone drops a meme doc and tries to kick everyone out
>Someone takes the bait and tries to build the case legit
>Both are stubborn faggots who clearly don't want to case but are staying out of spite for each other
>Still passive-aggressively jabbing at each other and trying to shill the other into staying

Does this count as evidence of underage?

So how was DGS2

Being an idiot and being underaged aren't mutually inclusive

>Makes a shitpost case entirely out of spite
>Consistently insist you're not shitposting
>"Im making a case REEEEEEEE GET OUT"
>The only evidence case-maker made is a Dangit-related hate motive and putting pants on the victim's head

Fun fact in Dual Destinies if you use the magatama on Apollo you unlock a secret bonus level and this is what you see

So is TyH going to be the one of the many fucking thing that tears this community apart? A shitty Persona 5 tabletop that has close to 0 basis on AA-style formats?

You're right. Send it to Arcade as a "Game" format.

Then what the fuck was the whole bickering in contact-c? It's dumb, and in the first place the rules should be something based in AA, or something related to court. If whatever the fuck they said was true, CTs can be run in A1-4 if they used characters within our roster.

It has the aspects of an AAI, but I will admit that they're rather disappointingly supplemental to the format compared to the other mechanics

Why is this even allowed?

user, CTs can and have been ran in normal areas by having characters within our roster.

Jojo part 4 AAI is now up on twitch, and soon to be on youtube

Did you ever think you'd see this again?

Gureto desu yo

Yeah you can, if you watch Gina case

It probably should have stayed dead

Need all non-bench roles for a nitekrew sub case in area 3

please come join our case in area 3. It's all built and everything

Do we REALLY need several hundred character themes?

>He doesn't appreciate the soothing sounds of Conway - Chicken wings.mp3

>Being so bitchy over a format because it's different.

Just don't play it lmao

What did he meme by this?

Yes.

Yes goy, don't listen to those silly people talk about file size bloat. Now download all these non-canon meme themes for characters that will only be used once upon release and then never again

Are AAIs easier to build compared to regular trials?

It's kind of a tie

>Youtube version of jojo AAI is blocked because of crazy noisy bizarre town
fuck you, Warner Bros, you cunts

Wait, which part?

part 4. Twitch upload version is still good though

nigga if it gon' be a 12 hour time period of hoggin' an area
it better be good

My favorite part is the balloon would go up anyway

Is this the dumbest asspull?

>build a case by myself
>think it has everything I need, with actual evidence as well as wildcard evidence with no reason to be on the scene
>ask people to look at it to make sure it's not completely fucked
>they say it's fine
>case starts
>get told it's completely fucked with no wildcard evidence because my supposed wildcards are just more damning evidence
there's a cold hole in my heart

Reminder that it's the detective's job to review and fix up the evidence BEFORE the case starts.

It is good. Just not for you. :^)

Except the doc was never a meme, the building wasn't out of spite

I was 100% serious about doing a case

Not my fault you were an idiot and doubted my intentions.

>The only evidence case-maker made is a Dangit-related hate motive and putting pants on the victim's head
I had the initial premise, the victim and defendant profiles, the autopsy report, the murder weapon, the motive evidence, and the victim's attire

Memes?

how is tyh even good

The DNA of the soul...

because autists can pretend to have deep personal friends for 12 hours at a time

as opposed to autists pretending to be lawyers for 8 hours at a time.

Why can't we have both?

Yes, on the lawyer simulator client.

user has a point

better outlaw every AAI and enforce a rule saying you have to be a lawyer in every case then.

>only 12 putrids
Did they even try to RP him correctly?

Reminder that the words for the case building contest are mafia, hotel, and deadline

Olé, olé, it's showtime!

>Names is such a sad sack that their old cases make other people give up.

>We now have DD's assets

I hate Ga'ran so god damn much right now

I've barely seen them be used

Was referring to Spirit of Justice

Oh

There's DGS2 assets on the CR thread with the dgs2 rips

But do they have THIS GHOST ROOM?

this only reminds me of that one case

Reminder that Ginamod is abusing their mod powers to keep their ERP format out of the arcade.

Reminder that nobody gives a shit about it besides you

>I had the initial premise
The initial premise was literally just a basement murder that people needed to solve to get out, the museum idea was rewritten completely and you had no hand in it.
>Victim and Defendant profiles
See attached image for why that's a shitpost.
>The autopsy report
You literally put their pants on their head, which was then written out.
>Murder weapon
I'll give you that one, you did that one yourself.
>Motive Evidence and the Victim's attire
See attached image for why those two are both shitposts.

Not to mention you got tired and cut down the detective and witness 2 just to get the case over with.

Additionally:
>Defense asspulls and fails
>Tries to implicate you on no evidence at all
>Defense fails completely and never properly objected
>Asspulls: "Well, the murder was clearly an accident, right?"
>You instantly break down from this one sentence
>The case is instantly ended and even the judge is deeply confused

And also

>Turnabout Spite

Doc for reference:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ivwL5fNq2ydYKzrJ88gIczz7ZQuVEHAm9SLi7VEvvLg/edit#heading=h.jf2upbbuf8jn

Now, can you please stop denying that you were shitposting? It's not like you have a reputation to uphold.

>Persona formats

This was the AAI you fucking newfag. Stop jumping on the bandwagon, cause it was one of the best cases on this server.

>"i-i-i'm older than you."

Fuck off Gina

>this level of butthurt
if you're the hugh

>signed up for the case
>leaves trying to make it die
>stuck around to watch it

What a productive member of the community you are.

>"my case wasn't a shitpost"
>yes it was
>"wow you're so butthurt"
So we both agree it was a shitpost.

It wasn't a shitpost you idiot

And the fact that you keep repeating yourself doesn't make it any more true.

Sorry, your doc and how the trial progressed speaks for itself.

>Barneyfag as the defendant

>Dante: This is bullshit.
>Adachi: Your honor, this is Bullshit May Cry 3: Special Edition.
Judge Dante here. The "This is Bullshit May Cry 3: Special Edition" part was also me.

>4 of them are Verin
Disgusting, why does he have so many?

(((because Verin cases more than any of you people combined so you all collectively shit on him due to jealousy)))

>Jealous
Of what? Retardation?

Yes.

Because he screenshots himself and posted all of them in response to the person making the collage

Because he's such a terrible caser that the only thing he can do is memecap bait.

>Implying that's not what other people who play are constantly hoping for with their shitty banter
Come on man, everybody fishes to be screencapped. Stenos have also taken to doing it lately.

Shut up Verin

>implying that's not someone just ironically shitposting

"It is better to have been baited and lost, than never to have been baited at all"

I'm more interested in how you're so sure which are verin caps. Do you have some kind of Verin watch center where you keep up with everything he does so that you know how best to hate him?

It's how he "TYPES", man. You "KNOW" when it's him.

I have in my possession information pertaining to Atlas that I shall reveal upon all of you tomorrow at 7:00PM UTD on the dot. Such information shall be posted, in full, in the thread. If no such thread exists at the time, i shall make one, and start it off with my post. I simply cannot keep this hidden any longer I'm afraid. The time has come for the community to know what he truly is.

Hey Rhoda you're a fucking psychopath

When in doubt always blame the rippers.

Use EST you fucking faggot

EST or EDT?

Not M-EDM?

I am not Rhoda. I don't even want myself associate to be on the same genus with such a vile horrid retch. I shall repeat myself. I am not Rhoda. Now, whether my information on Atlas pertains or includes Rhoda in some way... Well, that is a mystery that shall soon be revealed.

7:00 PM EST then.

Thanks man, good luck with your mission or whatever. I hope you realize nobody really cares about some random fag though.

Oh trust me. They'll care when they realize this "Random fag" goes by another well known name.

C U F T ?