imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/se62yVZG

Old thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

terraria.gamepedia.com/Meteorite_(biome)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thank you, lad. now i can cheese lootbags and exp without feeling guilty for it!

>farming sandstorm with mods
>sand elemental drops a "waifu in a bottle"
>summons her as a minion, does good damage
>keep farming
>get a "rare waifu in a bottle" with a ";)" description
>hmmm this must be stronger
>it does the same damage, functions the same
>realize the sprite just has bigger tits

really makes my neurons fire

So, the consensus is that Tremor is a pretty shitty mod, right? I'm tempted to try it out, but i don't want to experience something bad.

The thing is that 90% of content in Tremor is useless, most of weapons are similiar, the balance is broken, bosses are boring and have pretty same AI. Moreover, it's reputation was very damaged after 1.3 Update, when a problem of stealing, bugs, crashes and e.t.c. appeared.

Is it a bad idea to build your home base around the original spawn point? Isn't that the target of all the invasion events?

>those feelings when the first AFK farm you make works well enough

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

I'd prefer both for the variety, but if I had to pick? Corruption. It's been in the game the longest and just feels right. Pain in the ass to navigate, but the whole "evil meteorite" look is neat. The fewer monster types gives it a distinct look rather than the random mess of red eaters, spiders, and face monsters.

But Vampire Knives are hard to pass up and the whole "water into blood" of the Crimson is a neat effect.

See I made a point of not using mods like this before because I knew it'd turn out this way but now I can't help myself

Recommend me some mods that let me have a comfier terraria experience.

What mod is that?

why would you farm those pieces of shit

It's Fargo's Battle Cry thing

By looking at that picture, it seems alot of enemies are spawning. Is it an item or something?

Battle Cry raises spawn rate by 10x, it's a toggle

That's amazing. I had two separate mods that did something like that, but since they didn'T work anymore, I stopped playing with mods. Guess I'm going back to play with mods!

Where r the servers

How is Calamity?
If I get it, am I able to still have on Thorium and all the other mods I use?
Calamity looks like a big huge thing which is why I am asking.

Does anyone know good mods? Other than Tremor, Thorium and Calamity (mods that don't add a ton of bad enemies and bosses).

oh god imagine what would happen if you use the martian flail on that

hooks
all the hhooks

From a point of view of game design, it would be a lot clearer if the corruption was renamed to something like the shadow/darkness/blackthingy and "corruption" became a generic word for every evil biome that spreads. They are all instance of corruption in your world, except one of them is called Corruption and the others have unique descriptive names.

If you fall down from a height that would do damage but land on an active teleporter, would you still take the damage or be teleported instead?

Both, I think. You'll be teleported, but after being teleported, you'd hit the ground and get hurt. That is, if you can teleport while falling.

What classes in the RPG classes mod are fun and good?
I am doing Dragoon rn.

Why is Terraria this dead? It's a great game, with mods too!

the savage class combined with thorium is really fun and you can get insane dps

I'll remember that when I do a battle rods playthrough.

>no summoner class

into the trash it goes.

there's like 3 of them or something

I'm reading through the pastebin of recommended mods and some of them mention classes. I haven't played in a long time, but Terraria doens't have classes, right? So I'm assuming it's an integration with another mod that adds classes. The problem is the pastebin doesn't mention any mod that just adds classes or RPG elements. Can anybody explain this to me?

Terraria has four classes : Melee, Magic, Ranged and Summoner.

Lots of mods also try to make Throwing a fully-fledged class.

>mfw dual wield mod and yoyo bag
Holy shit this is amazing.

I think Throwing should get fused with Ranged, they are basically the same thing.

i'm loving this

Technically yes, but you can still do battle with your gulag offscreen . They wont target your npcs as long as they're out of sight. Just make a little battle tower with a bed and some lava pits. You'll be fine.

>being a trap

Modded server when?

I fucking love the bee stuff. Shame there's no real hardmode versions of it. Mechanical queen bee for a hardmode bee boosting trinket when.

Don't die.

I'm afraid it's terminal. The only cure is 11792 ccs of horsecock precisely.

What else can I do to distinguish the destinations of my teleporter setup? Preferably something that doesn't remind me of clown rape.

Signs or Item frames.

Make mini-representations of the areas the teleporters lead to, like this thing me and my friend built in pic related.

You could probably use paintings, too. There's a few for each biome, or at least something characteristic to that biome.

You can just watch a Let's Play that mainly focuses on Tremor
There are several youtubers who did that

Holy shit the Slime God is a clusterfuck. And then it gets even worse with that tiny final form that's almost impossible to hit with a bobber.
I don't think I'm going to bother quarantining anything in this world so I'll just quickly fish the wall and see how this battle rods Calamity run will look like in hardmode.

>not being a trap

damn that's good

Thanks. I'm disappointed that I couldn't think of any better walls to use for the hell teleport, though. Ash blocks not having a wall fucked my mind, and the area's too small for a standard obsidian building.

>being the Guide

>summoner
>literally stand still and get free loot

why is this allowed?
such an op class

Which is easier to fight in expert? Skeletron Prime or The Twins? I got the megashark if that helps

OTHERWORLD FUCKING WHEN?

When will someone make a waifus mod so I can uninstall calamishit?

>these biome keys are extremely rare but unlock really strong weapons
>oh they are too strong against my edgy OC final boss better nerf them :^)
Moon Lord was a mistake

they should be buffed up to current endgame, they were introduced in 1.2 and are balanced around fucking golem being the final boss

HORSECOCK FUCKING WHEN?

Do you mean
> HORSECOCK FUCKING
> WHEN?
Or
> HORSECOCK
> FUCKING WHEN?
?

Both

Skeletron Prime by far imo. Twins can actually do damage and aim at you, skeletron prime just sort of flails around wildly until he dies and hardly ever comes near hitting you let alone actually making contact.

Which is funny because I remember back when the mech bosses were first a thing that motherfucker HURT and the twins were a joke

It's gonna be fine. I just beat Moon Lord with my Lifeforce Battle Rod and now I'm getting ready to tackle the post-Moon Lord content. The wiki says post-Moon Lord rods are balanced around Calamity so I'm very hopeful.

How do we fix this dumpster fire of a weapon?

Please explain to me how in the holy mother of fuck can a bee hurt you if you're wearing fucking metal armor all over you (hallowed)

Projectile insects.

give it armor piercing or something

it's not a single solid piece of metal forged around you, there's joints and seams

I started playing again (without mods) and I forgot how autisically fun this game is.

The jungle still can go fuck itself.

Make a hardmode reskin of the queen bee who drops wasp stuff thats just hardmode upgrades of the bee weapons.

>waspnade launcher

Pardon my samefaggotry, but since the place has been posted, I reckon I should ask for help with the hell-themed teleporter. Is there anything I can use other than obsidian brick and lavafall that would help make the background less bland?

Probably worst dps and also boring

>worst dps
>kills moonlord in 8 seconds

>Tsunami and Bee's Knees fusion
>Hive Pack upgrade
>Hornet staff upgrade that summons 3 hornets for every 1 minion slot
I like this idea alot

Fuck I wish I could be arsed putting in the effort to learn how to mod because I'd totally be working on this now.

> Hornet staff upgrade that summons 3 hornets for every 1 minion slot
And those hornets sometimes shoot little hornets instead of stingers, which also benefit from Hive Pack

>Upgraded Bee Armor's set bonus summons a queen bee that shoots little hornets and stingers

Horsecock

> And also dash
> Also they're Princess Bees

That was the lamest fight I've ever had, like what the fuck didn't even had to use healing potions

>first orb I hammer
>immediate meteor
I've never seen this happen before. Might be imksushi.

No, this happens sometimes

terraria.gamepedia.com/Meteorite_(biome)

A Meteorite crash site has a 50% chance of spawning the next midnight after a Shadow Orb or Crimson Heart is smashed. Additionally, each night has a 2% chance that a Meteorite will fall, if at least one Shadow Orb or Crimson Heart has already been smashed in the World.

If a Shadow Orb or Crimson Heart is broken between midnight and dawn (12:00am - 4:30am), a Meteorite can spawn immediately -- assuming the game passes the 50% chance.

Once the conditions are met, multiple Meteorites will land in a World over time. However, none will fall if there are already a certain number of Meteorite blocks above 0 depth. The limits are:

Small worlds: 400
Medium worlds: 600
Large worlds: 800

16% of the world centered on your spawn point is protected from falling meteors. Meteorites will not land within 25 tiles of a player, NPC or a chest.

>needing to copy paste all that shit
Mate.
>If a Shadow Orb or Crimson Heart is broken between midnight and dawn (12:00am - 4:30am), a Meteorite can spawn immediately -- assuming the game passes the 50% chance.
Guess I'm just really lucky.

No. You're just a little starbound player.

Sure thing, broseph.
Go masturbate to your animus.

>440 hours
thanks for proving my point

Are there vertical platforms in vanilla? I want to make open doorways between NPC rooms.

There're trapdoors, is that what you're thinking of?

Should I just convert to an easycore character? I was thinking about it anyway, but now that I'm playing with a friend, it's even more annoying when he walks near my shit when I die and we have to trade again.

softcore always unless you are a masochist then hardcore
mediumcore is just tedious

multiplayer probably better off as softcore

I was doing single player mostly but then I randomly found out one of my friends on Steam plays so now it's even more annoying. He's already a softcore character anyway. Glad you can just make a new character in the same world.

>Beat Ragnarok once
>Have to gimp myself to do it again because I keep triggering its DPS cap now and it's instakilling me
shit design

>"but-t muh hardcore is for players who must learn from their mistake, dying without consequences is boring"
>terraria 1.4 update
>"hardcore and mediumcore now makes the game even more challenging! When the player dies the game will automatically delete itself from your computer and your steam library, now you'll have to think twice before tanking that slime"

it has a dps cap and you have to kill the green one on a timer?

Every time you exceed 3k dps on one of them they get stronger, up to 3 times
I'm aware of the timer but it's killing me like 10x as fast as my first attempt where green was actually the last to die

I'm tired of having to open doors between rooms. I want something like a platform but vertical so I can have open doorways. Leaving the doors open looks sloppy.

Right now I'm using platforms instead of doors.

Then why not just put player activated pads by each door and wiring them up to?