>no colt
>Just a bunch of crossovers
Wtf happend?

>nobody bought evo
>nobody bought colt
Well, here you are.

>nobody bought evo
I see plenty of colts everyday

remember when they used to make fun cars?

(((Regulations))). Turning people into soyboy cucks is even more profitable than selling oil apparently

this is what Mitsubishi actually believes is a good idea

nothing happened, it just so happens that more people buy crossovers than they do clapped turbo sedans

>Wtf happend?
The same thing that's going to happen to Nissan.

crossovers are fucking ugly

YES

Soccer moms are the ones who buy new cars. Enthusiasts don't. I don't like it either, but it makes perfect sense why they stopped selling the Evo.

NO

Globally their lineup is more interesting

>tfw you will NEVER own an L200 with all manual options

This.

People have become so lazy, that they rather trade in great all around visibilty for a blind spot checking system, just because they have become too comfortable to even shift their eyes towards the mirrors, god forbid turning your head but that's maybe because their neck got so stiff from yawning into their smartphones everyday.
They don't care if their car weighs a fuckton.
They don't care about design cues either, everything looks the same to them.
They want to be pampered with but there isn't much wrong with that, since a drive in a car shouldn't be extremely exhausting but that doesn't require a "infotainement-system" that has so many functions, that it becomes distracting during the operation of the vehicle itself.
They only care about safety, because they know, that they would have died a long time ago in a car crash due to their short attention span and smartphone addiction.

they've been enjoying increased sales in the US market ever since switching to a cross over mentality, a market mitsubishi could never really do well in, so yea from an economic point of view they're doing well by going crossover. most people only really care about crossovers. people genuinely think weight = good. people GENUINELY think weight improves handling too

but who cares nissan bought them out for their AWD tech or whatever

They still make the colt tho

Are we going to have this thread every day now?
>The Evo was a loss leader
>Americans want Crossovers
>Developing Markets are more profitable
There, that's what happened.

Selling cheap boring shitboxes to niggers with bad credit?

Wish i could punch the dumbass who decided to market it as the SpaceStar in europe, since it really is the Colts successor.

Seems like it. I wonder if OP was molested by a mitsubishi technician, when he was little.

i work at a mitsubishi dealer as mechanic ask me anything

>pic unrelated

kys

Bullshit. Nobody is forcing people to buy crossovers.

Ok grampa, just be sure to take your meds.

Honda killed any future s2000 to make more suvs. So prob similar

I can go buy one right now, but why would I need it? 4D56 a shit

You better take your anti-depressants, so you don't accidentally kill yourself on the way out.

are GTO's really as bad as people say, mechanically wise?

>people remember the Colt
Thank God, such wonderful little hatches.

>kys
kill yourself and take that slow pos with you

We use them for work
It's a total shitbox with no redeeming qualities whatsoever

>big drivetrain with a spacious interior
Apart from subjectives like a cheep feeling but durable interior, the 3.2L ML would be the single best midsize pickup in the last decade.

Well, a close second to the last two generations of 4JJ1 powered D-Max.

One of my retarded friends thinks that the heavier the car the better it will drift. Worse part I only have like two other friends that have more than a passing interest in cars.

after they signed up to that diamond star alliance shit things started going downhill fast

nice Fullback

eclipse was an amazing awd, what the fuck is your problem?
even the fwd version is way better than shit in the same category like celica

?
Mirages have been shitboxes since like the late 70s. Colts were at least fun and not made of paper

We're upgrading from a WRX to a Land Cruiser for a family vehicle later this year. While it would be nice to bring home some new sports car it's understandable that Japanese performance is a dying thing, the market just isn't there any more.

We prefer the styling of the old ones anyway.

It is not the successor of the Colt, look at the 2 previous generations of colt. They looked better, had more power, more equipment, more refinement, they were objectively better in every single way. Do not compare that cuckbox to the glorious Colt

Ghosn