I am 35, my GF is 40

I am 35, my GF is 40.

She wants me to buy a $450k house , with a 10% deposit and possibly adopt.

Should I break up with her and move into a $200k studio (30% deposit) and risk growing old alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.com/salaries/PhD Math-Salaries,-New York, NY
knowyourmeme.com/memes/mathematics-phd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_(finance)#Theta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Get your own castle. Women only rent it from you for sex.

I uploaded the wrong picture

christ those replies came fast

life advice goes on

If you don't want a kid and she is expecting you to make major financial sacrifices without equal contribution on her end then definitely.

If you are 35, prime of a man's life, there is no reason to be dating long term an older woman. Late 20s is where you need to be shopping.

The equality meme is coming back to mid 30s early 40s professional women who want to start a family and have found that all the men are going after their younger, fresher counterparts.

Ask how much she's willing to pitch in.

$50k

>youre 35
>your 'gf' is 40
>wants you to adopt a kid

so you want to be a cuck to a 40 year old who cannot have any kids anymore because of autism risks?

you however will not run any risks of getting an autistic child until you're in your 60s.

go dump her and get some women that 28 years old or something.

absolute retard

And how much on an ongoing basis?

Where the fuck do you live that a house is 450 and a studio is 200k? Move out here to KY and get a nice house for 150k

50k / 450k > 10%
???

>having an older gf at 35 years old
>not being a cuck

pick one

without yer bird you will be fapping like a good 'un til your peepie is sore

>What is abundance mentality

You're desperate mate. There's literally billions of women on this earth, and you've internalized that if this particular cunt doesn't work out for you, then you're going to die alone. Either kys and get it over with, or man the fuck up.

Btw, if I can smell that shit over the internet, she's internalized just how fucking needy and weak you are, and has probably learned how to wear your skin like a fucking tarp.

Explain the situation, tell her you will be swimming in money in a few years if you're able to invest these extra 250k, move into a studio.

i literally broke my weener through over wanking

>450k house
>factory defect kid
>menopause coming fast
why

Im leaving alot out, basically she is a very good partner. Im just facing so much pressure to get a house I cant afford Im having second thoughts about it

Until you realize 98% of them are garbage human beings, significantly lowering your odds of finding someone who's worthwhile to spend your life with, let alone finding more than one person who fits.

But hey, if all you want is pussy, then it's good news for you. But I'd be willing to bet that's just your internal justification and defense mechanism as the only real people who don't want companionship are mentally ill.

What's your income cuck?

around 85k

Look, you already know the answer. In own your crystal ball you see the future - a house you dont need, can't afford and an early death from stressing out about all those payments. Also, possibly a kid with downs.

Grab your fucking balls man, and tell her you're not getting the house. Tell her like a man, not a whiny bitch. Imagine youre the biggest n igger you saw on tv or Ivan Drago the stereotypical Russian. You're not getting that house because YOU dont need it.

Why does she need it? So she can tell people at work she got a house? BULLSHIT. For kids? People renting apartments have kids, don't worry and they grow up to be decent human beings too.

Basically, when you talk to her, dont forget your balls. Once the ball is in her court, let her decide.

And oh, no matter how ugly or dumb you are, there will be other pussy.

>35 yrs old
>on Veeky Forums
>wagecucking for 85k fiat sheckles a year
lmao.

how much is a respectable amount to earn at 35?

Ugh. My dad is just like this. Put women above everything else even himself. It's not even worth reasoning with people like you. Go ahead and have your autist child with an old bitch (sorry, ADOPT) and house payment you can't afford. In another 10 years she'll be fucking Uncle Tom in her house she will get from the divorce and you will be under a bridge somewhere.

at least 150 BTC

unless your cost of living is super high, 85k is a respectable amount imo. dont let these memers get to u friendo

You're getting about 4.5k / mo after tax?

>27 years old married a 30 year old woman
She's nice and all but don't be a retard like me.

use the strength of your bell-end, the 'Force' if you will, and wank like you've never wanked before

you could find a 25 yo and have your own kids, instead of being married to a dried old hag that wants you to raise other people's children

your gf pussy is probably haunted by now with aborted kids

If the only houses in a decent neighborhood are $450k, then you're going to be paying at least $30,000 per year for the mortgage. If you're already 35, then that assumes you'll be paying it until you're near retirement age.

>dating a woman older than you
Why do people do this

who doesn't love getting cucked by milfs?

fat
ugly

yes, why do you ask ? what are your thoughts about this? is it way too low?

very pretty lady
perfect companion

>I am 35, my GF is 40.

why

Tell her to contribute 50%. If she comes up with the "man should be the provider and breadwinner" bullshit talk then she's not a good companion.

Mortgage payment is gonna be like 2k - 3k a month. That's a hella portion of your earnings. Move into a house you can afford. Go get pre-approved for a mortgage, they'll tell you how big of a loan you can get. Pro tip, you probably don't want to take the full amount they offer. I am a big proponent of property ownership though. Just buy a house you can afford.

maybe you should explain to this chick the phenomenon of people remaining broke regardless of income: people who make $40k/year live paycheck to paycheck, and when they're making $120k/year, they're still living paycheck to paycheck.

this is exactly why. Their lifestyle adjusts to their income, and the more they make, the more they spend. you'll always be in debt and on the verge of not being able to make ends meet, will always be stressed about money, will always feel broke regardless of how much money you bring home every week.

How it works
20s - date older
30s and onwards - date younger

Why would you just trust what she says? She'll just say, yeah ill contribute 50%, and then she just wont. OP, bail. There are much better women, even foreigners. just dont stick with this woman, who wants you to show your subservence in a trophy like manner by adopting a child. You dont want to be a cuck virtue signalling tool for somebody else. Get the apartment, and deck it out with stuff you like, have fun and get a human girlfirend. Not some old ass post-humanity bitch who celebrates the death of manhood.

$300,000

>facing so much pressure to get a house I cant afford

That's your problem right there

My experience is when I'm making the right decision, it feels natural. Almost every mistake I've ever made I felt pressure in one form or another and regretted giving in to it down the road.

What is her income? No more than 3x your combined income should go to housing in many people's opinion.

I have nothing to offer on the girl.

Not with a 30 year loan on a 400k house. Most of your money is going to the mortgage for the next 30 years. Unless his wife is also working and chipping in. I would pay at max 250k for a house for 15 years instead.

I thought the whole "beta provider settles down with roasty cunt after she decides to get off the clock carousel" was a meme. How embarrassing.

>adopt

does the adoption contract come with a free year subscription to BLACKED.com ?

You're 35? Your GF should be 22 or 23, not 40, ya dumb fuck

so you take massive financial risk (divorce) and pay for a child that is not yours?

are you stupid?

why not just take the deposit and throw it in a fire or something..

What happens if you die before you pay the house off?

A RESOUNDING YES!

Forget the Females. Acquire capitol

Get a younger gf

Heard that. Seriously, waste of F-ING $$$

Really? 30's not old.

>adopt
>40 year old
>buy house

OP I knwo your probably in a shit place, and your head is rationalizing why she is good for you. But you're a fucking cuck man.

Even if you love this girl you need to realise that her life is GOING DOWN HILL and you can roll down with her or bail now. Like it fucking sucks, but seriously if she s 40 and wants to adopt you know already is not happy with her life even though she KNEW THAT SHE COULDNT WAIT AGES TO HAVE KIDS.

You still have lots of life in you man, if you meet a girl your age you can have like 2 babies that are your flesh and blood. Meet a girl younger and you good.

Its time to say good bye to this post wall women OP.

Housing bubble is pretty much global in scope right now. If you care to divulge whereabouts you are someone can be more specific but generally speaking this is not a good time to invest in real estate unless you are filthy rich and can afford a significant depreciation in the near future. Just rent for now, and I am assuming you are already living with her. If not that's 2 red flags. You could turn your life into living hell, check common law relationships in your land as well, you might as well be getting married. You won't have to support the kid but still...

Listen to this man OP, dont be stupid

Lmao thats entry level for a math degree.

>staying with a 40 yo childless hag

Let her decrepit and die alone OP

What are you talking about?
Math has one of the highest unemployment rates and maybe a starting salary of 50k at best. Mid career of 80

>adoption

Literally paying for someone else's spawn

LMAO

>PhD, math
>$300,000 starting

>88k
indeed.com/salaries/PhD Math-Salaries,-New York, NY

>Buying a house just before the 2018 real estate crash

unless its Salma fucking Hayek then find someone younger, you will thank yourself later unless she was really worth it which is something you have to honestly ask yourself and keep out your emotional biases.
Hot young women have more energy more sex appeal and will make you feel younger. dont you want that??
im an 18 year old but still dude your old as fuck dont date 40 unless your 60 nigga you got one life fuck the best girls

>paying for someone else's spawn
>implying the child chose to be the product of someone else
>hurr I didn't nutt to produce it therefore it isn't a human being

also this my bro you want your own child a LITTLE YOU.
i have dreamed of a little me my whole fucking LIFE someone like me that i understand, with my own weaknesses and strengths, so i can train them to be even better.
you dont want a black child my nigga
adopted children are also lower iq you want the best man the best

Guess what faggot
You're never going to have a mini me to fulfill your narcissistic fantasies
You are going to have a child who hates you and tries as hard to rebel against you
BTW the 'nigga' is you [and all the other anons here] - can't support a child without losing his shit

the best decisions are always going to be the easiest i ask that you take out your emotions man you want a family thats YOURS

you seem triggered dude, are you an orphan or something?

n o t a r g u m e n t
a
n

Why would you ever date someone older than you when you're 35?

Break up with the bimbo, spend your $50k on a nice flat that you are happy with (take your time, make sure what you buy checks all your boxes; if it doesn't, don't buy it), and do whatever the fuck you want with your life.

Seirously, your stock is through the roof right now as long as you held yourself together and make decent money. You could easily find an attractive woman in her mid to late 20s who is wanting what your current GF wants and you won't have to settle for adoption and buy a gigantic house (at least, not right away).

>35 year old man asking a bunch of teenagers and NEETS for financial advice

>implying
You know what ruins women? Time on the market and shitty mates who aren't mature enough to shut down their shitty games.

Don't ever date a woman who chooses her friends over you.

Don't ever date a woman who has had more partners than you, or is over the age of 30 without having had a marriage/serious relationship.

Damaged goods are easy to spot; he's 35, not 60. He's still in the prime of his life, so long as he has kids before 45 he'll be in good shape.

>If you are 35, prime of a man's life, there is no reason to be dating long term an older woman.
Also beyond 40 Theta decay gets progressively worse.

It's a meme, you dip.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/mathematics-phd

Unfortunately it is also a living meme that many people actually believe.

Your mom is a living meme

You're a bitch

Fuck you nigga I nutted in your mom's mouth last night and she swallowed your would be brother. Now kill yourself.

dubs confirms fellatio fratricide

>having a gf that's older than you

Nigga I will pump etherium into your peehole

Can you explain this graph further please? What does SMV stand for? And wtf is a theta?

Wow, I just might. I'm self-employed so I can work from anywhere, but it's getting too expensive in Seattle. My partner and I are into cuckolding and scat play, what's the KY scene like in regards to those? If it's somewhat strong I'll look into it

>What does SMV stand for?
Sexual market value

> And wtf is a theta?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_(finance)#Theta
Theta measures the sensitivity of the optical appearance of a female to the passage of time (see Option time value): the "time decay". Thus if you have a steady girlfriend you are short theta: your girlfriend will lose optical value with the passage of time (all other factors held constant).

christ you guise came down hard on me

I think you can get a gf in her 20s without too much problems.

>risk growing old alone
Lmao. She's already grown old though so you'll still be doing it alone. If you don't have kids with her then move on dude; are you retarded?

>Wow, I just might. I'm self-employed so I can work from anywhere, but it's getting too expensive in Seattle. My partner and I are into cuckolding and scat play, what's the KY scene like in regards to those? If it's somewhat strong I'll look into it

whose wallet does it come out from? then you have your answer

Chances are you guys have talked about marriage and the conversation didn't go the way she wanted.

She is pressureing you to buy a house, that you can't even afford, because it is another way for her to lock you down. Your "great partner" gf sounds very manipulative, and you seem like such a textbook chuck that I'm having a hard time believing you are a real person.

tl;dr the NEETs on this board were way nicer to you than you deserve and you should NEVER EVER FUCKING EVER buy a house with your GIRLFRIEND

Is this even a question OP? Or just bait? Don't throw your life away. You still have so much that you can do than destroy your capital and start paying for marriage and the adopted child. Plus. If both of you ever get a divorce, that's more money out of your pocket. Play it safe. Enjoy life. Enjoy your money. Raise the capital more. And listen first to your guys' needs (if you plan on keeping her) and not so much on the "wants"

Absolutely.

>self employed
>can work anywhere
>lives in a city

>older gf
Guys are so much more attractive the older they get. Chances are you can get another younger gf. She also needs to understand she may end up alone forever if she annoys you too much.