Give me a good reason why I shouldnt sell both my cars and acquire a moped?

give me a good reason why I shouldnt sell both my cars and acquire a moped?

Rain.

>moped
Gay as fuck, unless you want to get gang raped by niggers and cucked dont buy that soyboi homo shit

>Winter
>Rain
>No highways
>No cargo room
t. Honda Ruckus is my only vehicle

theres litterally nothing wrong with being a soyboy.

it doesnt rain where I live (california)

Can't fall off of or get run over in a car. Can't carry large objects on a moped. But if your routes and routines permit it, it might be a good idea for you to sell one of your cars and get a moped.

Getting lowered 6ft when some soccermom stressed out of her mind because Billy Fucktard is screaming in the backseat about not getting ice cream for moving 12 feet from the couch to the backseat of a 4000 pound Toyota

bet

DO IT!

This doesn't happen.

Endless reasons. Winter, hauling cargo, passengers, crash safety, basically anything related to serious travelling and not dyin-

>california
sell both your cars and get a moped this instant. Don't buy a helmet they are a scam created by right wing capitalists or some shit

Never being able to use a highway again

>going full "nothing personnel" because someone is from commiefornia

What kind of moped, faggot? Derbi or gtfo.

Well lets see....

1. Rain sucks to ride in, roads are slippery from oils from cars

2. You probably can't go on any freeways because under powered

3. Have fun grocery shopping, or buying anything larger than what can fit in a backpack..

4. If it's winter time, you'll be cold as fuck

5. Long distances on a moped can really suck / be uncomfortable

6. If you hurt yourself, crack a rib, sprain a leg / arm, driving is going to absolutely suck if you are even able to.

7. passengers vs power, if you can take another person, that moped will probably travel slow as fuck in comparison to you alone since they're usually not very powerful

Seriously if you want to do this, and none of this scares you, then get a BIKE, get something with some balls to it. You can even get a trailer, or sidecar for it if you need extra storage space.

Or if you don't want to deal with getting a license (at least in my state you don't need one) then go after a moped i guess... but seriously.. get a bike

>theres litterally nothing wrong with being a soyboy.
t. man with tits and a nintendo switch furiously masturbating while receiving soy enemas

lots of scooters have enough displacement for highway riding

>t. Infowars retard

>being this autistic you actually recognize it and are triggered by it
lol enjoy your mantits user

>if I repeat a dumb meme enough times chemistry will eventually change

>they don't give soy to women in menopause for estrogen therapy
Stay soy it doesn't mean anything to me I'd still give your boipucci the fucking it deserves.

>literal faggot in charge of calling names
And I'll give you the BASE jumping course you've always dreamt of.

>being this hormonal
Mark of the soyboy. I can fucking see your bitch tits that leak soy milk from here.

>/pol/tard that screams "soyboy" all the time is a fucking homo

what a fucking surprise

Not him, but
>reeee muh /PAWL/
>is a Commiefornian
>wants a moped
>unironically wants to be a soyboy
I think you're on the wrong website, nigger.

Why would you? You think you'll acquire some cute gurl to sit pillion while you ride around on a scooter? Think it'll be "romantic"? Just like in movies?

Absolute cognitive dissonance. It won't be like that, at all. You're buying a shitty little scooter with hardly enough power to move an adult person, not to mention two, in the flow of traffic. It will be uncomfortable to ride and not light at all, especially with two people. If you find one willing to that shit, get her one of those bips so she won't drool on her self.

15-year olds in europe ride scooters because it's the first vehicle you're allowed to drive in most countries. Even then they modify them just to get past 45km/h. Trust me, I own a 50cc scooter and a 50cc dirt bike, both modified to reach a bit more respectable speeds. I also have a 600cc, a 1400 and a car, for all you angery bois out there to know.

If you can stop consuming the vast amounts of soy that you do, buy a motorcycle, at least then stacy won't laugh at you when you put-put along in your little cuck-scooter looking like a child with a dumb look on your face in that open helmet, too short pants and new balances looking like you're hunting pokemon.

And if you do decide on a motorcycle, miss that race-gear shit, don't buy hiviz, don't buy track leathers, don't get a transparent visor, don't buy a colorful helmet, all that is reserved for faggots only.

Otherwise you can forget about it, you'll look like a pussy on a scooter and you'll look like a regular motovlogging numale-pussy on a motorcycle.

you're a literal sodomite so shut the fuck up. You're already the most effeminate thing here, and soy doesn't have any effect on human hormones you retard. There's no point in trying to mock moped or commiefornia for being unmanly when you get penetrated you scum.

Hah, you even bitch out like a girl lmao. Quit soying.

t.

>"soy soy soy soy!"
Okay kid.

>When the soy-sauce isn't low-sodium
How salty can you get?

>Fucking soy cucks want to sell their shitty 1992 cuckrolas and buy a shitty poor ass cuckold nigger lover soyboi scuckter

Ayy lmao!!

>>r/eddit

Not mopeds

Scooter crew coming through.

>when the value of your "cars" equates to the value of a scooter

I say go for it bud.,

u mean zoomer?
amerifag

*Highway capable scooter such as a 450 or 650cc