nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Stock Charts:
tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD: veekyforums.com/thread/1869007/business

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=stock limit order
docs.google.com/document/d/1UbZwL6TW5kGYPzToe1mahEVR-xrhX5spwEdyXCQfxBU
thepatternsite.com/Blog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nqaZ4j69JeA
nytimes.com/2017/03/20/business/david-rockefeller-dead-chase-manhattan-banker.html?_r=0
marketbeat.com/stocks/NASDAQ/AMRS/
veekyforums.com/thread/1878826/business

w8t4u
w8t4u

FINALLY

reposting my question

Since the markets are closed, what exactly happens if I put out a market buy right now for like 50 shares of something, at the last traded price? Will the transaction happen the instant the bell rings monday morning? Can something happen over the weekend that somehow screws me, or benefits me?

SniperGod
SniperGod

Can i get opinions on DRYS?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Awaiting uvxy suicide watch

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

You can see the exact moment I listened to Veeky Forums. It's okay, only 1500 down the drain. I'll make it back and then some.

cum2soon
cum2soon

of course you will.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

why is that?

WebTool
WebTool

Pure, unadulterated, garbage

Look at auspex researchs twitter

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

?

whereismyname
whereismyname

I hope you boy's loaded AMRS, AMD, PIP, NAKD.
These ticker gonna explode this week.

King_Martha
King_Martha

The biopharma shit maybe but AMD and NAKD are a meme
which stock?
Explain, I've gone in on TVIX the past few weeks

What do you guys think the chance of GLF getting bought out by a competitor is?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

It will execute at open and there's no guarantee it will open at the price it last closed.

5mileys
5mileys

Shill
AyyMD all the way. This train is going all the way to 2018
AMD the meme
maybe ARMS
Remember to ignore this id everyone

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Loading up on more CVM lads

Evilember
Evilember

Reddit kids buy things they like since they don't understand the markets
Yes goys, buy AMD, then we can brag on r/gaming about how we saved vidya and get laid

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

So lets say some big positive news about X company came out over the weekend. On Friday I placed a market buy order for fifty shares at Y price, but come monday morning that buy order is just sitting there because nobody's selling at Y anymore, they're all selling at much higher price Z because after THAT big news what idiot would sell at Y

So the buy order sits there until it expires

Alternatively, the big news was very negative, so new price Z is way lower than my Y, but someone looking to dump their shares asap sees my buy order sitting there and gets decent money, and I get fifty shares that are instantly worth way less than what I paid for them

Am I understanding that right?

DeathDog
DeathDog

yes

eGremlin
eGremlin

UVXY is dependant on volatility, which can be in either direction, not just negative

ANY sort of happening bumps UVXY, right?

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

its February again

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

You've lost me
I'm new

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

There is no price Y if you use a market buy.

If you entered an order to buy a stock at price Y, you would have to use a limit order. In which case, you are correct.

If you just entered a market buy you will get it at whatever price it opens at on Monday and you will not incur any loss or gain until after you acquire the stock regardless of what happens over the weekend.

whereismyname
whereismyname

There's a difference between a market order and limit order. In his first post he mentioned using a market order, but in his second post the example he used was a limit order. There's a big difference.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

which stock?
rate hike, JDST

Lunatick
Lunatick

Ahh okay, thank you.

But what happens in this scenario:
I've got $150 cash in my Robinhood account
Apple (for example) closes at $140 on Friday
I place a market buy for one share over the weekend
Monday morning it's trading at $151
?

Booteefool
Booteefool

claiming im from reddit because i invest in a promising tech company that has multiple investors speculating success because of well known product lines hitting the market this year
buying bio shit not for pump and dump

Found this weekend's bagholder everyone. That, or the baby got a little burned from the ryzen dump.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

The order won't execute because you have insufficient funds. Any order you place after close is queued until opening bell.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Perfect explanations, many thanks my man.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

It's 3x long volatility. Goes up when vix goes up.

Bidwell
Bidwell

No problem.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Is anyone else expecting a run-up on AMD preceding its listing, followed by a drop on Tuesday?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Could someone please explain when I would want to use the different types of orders (limit, stop loss, stop limit)? I'd be grateful for any help or advice.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Yes.

AMD is so easy to swing trade.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

I bought:
RUN
IRDM

How badly did I fuck up?

I wanted to ride the waves and choose profitable companies to be more safe.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

my technical analysis hasnt factored in this "listing" but it needs to get footing, since this starts on monday i will say if it doesnt enter sideways chamber on wednday than it will be all uphill from there for aprox couple days

also, watch for URA to go back to its point, all downhill for uranium for now

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

What do you look for when screening stocks?

Emberburn
Emberburn

$PULM For a quick spike in the morning. Looking for a solid .60 per share. May even into the 7's

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Rate my memes:
-ANIK
-CERS
-KTOS
-MACK
-NUGT
-SGMO

hairygrape
hairygrape

lmgtfy.com/?q=stock limit order

eGremlin
eGremlin

i think the markets gonna crash

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Reasoning?

FastChef
FastChef

Boys buckle up!!! I am giving you money making machine. This is top notch stock to invest. Time period 12-18 month. Return estimation - +400%

AMRS
RNN
PIP
PPHM
OCRX
NAKD

You gotta have patient its the main key in investing. GOOD LUCK!

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

I can smell your schmarmy hook nose from here, Goldberg

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Buy eth

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

CDR 600 [email protected] (current 5.28)
THLD 1,400 [email protected] (current 0.689)
PTN 3,000 [email protected] (current 0.331)
TGD 4,100 [email protected] (current 0.3715)
FNCX 600 [email protected] (current 0.65)

Let's see how much more I bleed~

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

MU for 1-3 weeks, 10-20% return

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

MU
this

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

whats the next pimple pick?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

NAKD gonna explode
Not til April buddy

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

$CTRV famma jamma

docs.google.com/document/d/1UbZwL6TW5kGYPzToe1mahEVR-xrhX5spwEdyXCQfxBU

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

i cant believe people actually do this... whole portfolio holding memes.

FastChef
FastChef

now you're talking. Its the non-meme version of AMD.
I actually made out with NAKD anyway.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

PIVX for the last 20 hours, 150% profit

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

$MACK soon? $MSTX? Any other old memes that are finally gonna pop?

5mileys
5mileys

I'm currently large into OPGN, anybody else? ER on 23rd.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Rub my feminine penis, my portfolio will make me rich*

*about 8% by December 31, guaranteed

DeathDog
DeathDog

Power in numbers thing. Better to suffer with everyone else than suffer alone

But mostly its retards whose DD consists of reading stocktwits and whatever nonsense seekingalpha farts out.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

think its going to go up for excitement and bomb at the earnings?
Everyone can profit off meme stocks as long as they choose the ones that are mention by people who actually know what they are saying

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Porque

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

NAK and DRYS are both fully diluted, no?

FastChef
FastChef

u should only listen to biz if theres a new memecoin, usually it will be worth a hundred bucks eventually

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

git out troll

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

ya ur mum

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

DRYS
fully diluted
Never will it be

w8t4u
w8t4u

keep your bags

w8t4u
w8t4u

does anyone here actually know what they are doing anymore? I havent visited this page for months because nobody actually gave good picks

Bidwell
Bidwell

Thoughts on SID?

Yes. Don't buy meme stocks and you're good lmao
What kind of stocks are you into? Like technical or fundamental

Inmate
Inmate

I'm all in on tvix.

If there is not crash it's not like I'm losing too much. But the reward is too good to not throw in.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I mainly trade bank stocks and stocks like netflix or whole foods market that have a big range of fluctuation but have a solid 52 week low.
i follow both technical and fundamental analysis.
for cheap biotech stocks i like to buy in before the hype and sell 2-3 days before the news. the issue with Veeky Forums is that everyone only tells you about cheap biotechs when the hype is over and the news is about the come out. and usually the drug turns out to be garbage. I mostly like to hold companies i trust for at least a few months.What are you bought in to and why?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Sounds pretty much like me, though I stay away from big stocks unless I know something is coming up.
You follow anyone for info or just read everywhere? A guy I follow is hyping up PLX and BLRX big time(guy made me something like 28% in one day with CPRX, also previous gains of PPHM with him before)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Uvxy user from Friday here. Glad to have you

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

What's it all about? I'm too tired to do proper DD of my own. Should I throw a few hundred toward it?

likme
likme

Only if you like to gamble on lottery tickets.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I've never bought one in my life and view those as a waste of time/money(yet my parents still buy them every fucking week, $100 twice a week for like 6years)

SniperGod
SniperGod

You do realize everyone on here that we're doing is gambling too, right?

RavySnake
RavySnake

I do but it's easier to manage your risk. It's not like you're putting in 100 and going to lose it all, if anything you'll probably lose 20% on a bad day.
I hate slot machines but love cards. Huge difference in the way I gamble compared to them

w8t4u
w8t4u

HOW DO I SHORT UBER

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Yeah, it's already moving.

TechHater
TechHater

Thoughts on SID, AUDC, and FIG?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Gonna get out of the stock game. Realized you can't make much without like 15k invested ... Nonetheless feel pretty good, 30% return

Illusionz
Illusionz

Or you just need to look for things you would call riskier because while it can give you an amazing amount of money in a short amount of time it can also kill your portfolio.
Had less than you when I started in October
have 5x you now
You probably won't believe me and that's fine but look into biotech stocks, read all of their shit to see which are shit but look good and which ones are actually good and look shit("under the radar")

Honestly I'm surprised you made that much in under a year, some people here love making 12% a year and think it's the greatest thing ever.

If you want FAST money then look into day trading, Suretrader will look you PTD to your hearts content, as long as you can pay the commision/fees(just learn to short shit and in 2years time you can be in the top 10%, I'm not joking.

Lunatick
Lunatick

CERU mah niggas
Catch the falling knife?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Market correction this week. The big plays are:

UVXY
JNUG

Biotech will likely keep doing its thing, I'm hanging on to PIP for a while.

This nerd has a good blog about his chart analyses:
thepatternsite.com/Blog.html

Check it out, he has just the right amount of autism to make the right call most of the time. His prediction is a return to DOW sub 20k this week followed by a sideways movement, then continued uptrend (measured move up).

The name of the game this week:
Volatility, volatility, volatility. Love and embrace it.

Godspeed, anons.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Yea, I did 22% with commodities within 8 days with 550. But it was too hard for me to keep up and killing all my daytrades and no matter how you look at it if you had more money this would be easier.

any links that can really help?

happy_sad
happy_sad

I'm going to suggest people put in a small position into Micron then sell on Wednesday
Market opens soon.

wtf is that site. should i contact him so i can make it look like it's at least from the 21st century? lol

More money always = more money, starting early will always help grow it. Gotta start somewhere.
For trading on Robinhood, not really. I scan a dozen different ways every single day and mine usually end up paying out good within a week or so(I end up buying stocks that match multiple filters, sometimes it's a bust but profits are always high)

When I first got into trading I was purely going off of companies earnings reports, seeing who had reports for the week then seeing how they appeared to be going and looking at the estimates for EPS, if I felt like it would match or beat it then I'd buy a decent amount and pray the boys on wallstreet didn't catch autism on that day(I swear half of them never actually look into the companies they're investing in)
I'd try to stick around and say things that you or others might not know but I'm a retard who sleeps right before the market opens and wakes up like an hour before it closes most of the time

cum2soon
cum2soon

The layout looks like he made it in 2002 but he knows his shit. I guess he runs it himself. A Web developer he is not

takes2long
takes2long

What to watch for this morning boys?

w8t4u
w8t4u

write 10 paragraphs on what you scan out for. im dumb and have written ways people here scan and do see others often ask pls give

iluvmen
iluvmen

ohsht thats the man who wrote charts

Inmate
Inmate

CVM will have a green week

hairygrape
hairygrape

There are two on the app. One in all caps that's -5.16%, one lower case that's -11.33%.

Which?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Thanks for the advice. I work a night shift at work so I doubt I'd be able to day trade unless I wanna do Asian market or something.

Also I don't know much about biology so I feel like it wouldn't be a good call... I have an IT degree so I'm gonna try out crypto currency and look at their code to see if it's worthwhile product

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

DING DING

Methnerd
Methnerd

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Thank you the user that daid NAK was a $2 stock!

Should i cut my loss on MULE?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Sure but I'm not really in the best state to do so and really need sleep, I'll write it up later today and post it here.

I bought a shit load of this last week and do not remember why, I honestly think I sent the buy order out when I was drunk.
in at .1051

They are both connected.

I feel you man, I work the night shift too and really fuck myself up good like this. Hopefully it'll be worth it in the end..
I don't mean as in you have to know how their things exactly work, just seeing pros/cons of a drug and looking into how they advertise/pull in money is good enough(I'd say how I do it but really mine is flawed, still need to work a few things out before I would feel comfortable giving it out, don't want to make people lose money)

Skullbone
Skullbone

any germanons here? Where should I open my portfolio if there's no robinhood? All the banks seem to have lots of hidden costs on their offers

Emberfire
Emberfire

Just cashed in on HP and SLB. HP will beat earnings reports, and currently hedge funds are buying a shitload of SLB. Dont sell until end of April. This shit will go up.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Sell NAK at the bell?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Why not, only going to tank and you know you can buy back in later

Get in $BLRX boyos

SniperWish
SniperWish

Can i get opinions on MULE?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Anyone think DIS gonna go up a decent % because of the beauty and the beast movie?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

BLRX
catalyst? What time?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Doesn't matter if you're actually on robinhood
SOON
Might as well get PLX while you're at it btw

Several catalysts today and it got a buy rating of $3/share(who doesn't love hype?)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Hahaha, no problem my dude

Also I said I wasn't selling any until I pass $2.

BTW this is also JDST user that lost $900 on wednesday

TechHater
TechHater

MU this week right boys?

eGremlin
eGremlin

you two, fight

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I'm yolo'ing today

Supergrass
Supergrass

Jesus KTOS literally can't stop winning

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Please AMD don't let me down today.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Well, hopefully NAK helps you recover

Booteefool
Booteefool

tfw I bought and sold KTOS so many times I've given up.
I bought in at 8.50, held through >9, and tanked through dilution

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

More KTOS good news
Best investment I've ever made.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Right off the bat...20 cent drop. Wild ride

askme
askme

rip fas rip tna

massdebater
massdebater

NOTHING WORKS THE MARKET IS RANDOM

iluvmen
iluvmen

ants is basically the worst

idontknow
idontknow

look at fas on a 30 minute chart

and yea I was expecting this. xiv hit 73.52 just waiting for this sideways range to just plummet, .62

likme
likme

Todays going to hurt Isnt it

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

is the consensus that NAK has bottomed and there's only upside from here?

I lost 6k on 5000 shares of that stock and am debating whether I should buy back in with 10000 since the price is literally half what I originally bought them for

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Just got some rite aid at 4.79

hairygrape
hairygrape

boy that XTNT was one hell of a hot tip, 27% up already in two days

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

AMD turned green, is it gonna continue to rise?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

CERU
m-m-my nigga :-(

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

NEED SOME HAPPENINGS BIZ

Techpill
Techpill

Not holding NVCN LUL
Not too late though to join

Methshot
Methshot

please.... you have to stop....

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

holy shit son

Snarelure
Snarelure

Vix has been going down steadily for the past year, do you just gamble on big events like brexit?

Emberfire
Emberfire

JNUG NOW

Flameblow
Flameblow

Your future is as dark as your screen

SniperWish
SniperWish

LMAOOOOOOOO

WebTool
WebTool

wew AUPH baby boy!
we coming back ma nigga

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Are you just chasing its 4% gains, or do you have a reason to think it will continue to go up?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Anyone holding AUPH over $2 is a goddamn maniac

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Gold going to go up as dow begina to slip. Also, miner companies react faster than gold ustelf in the event of an expected increade in gold due to the nature of gold mining companies being more forward looking

eGremlin
eGremlin

Coulda bought BLPH at 1.30 but got greedy and set limit buy to 1.25
Currently at 1.55 and rising

evrytim

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

waiting for this rocket ship to go boom

FastChef
FastChef

tfw I started this meme

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Need HOT and JUICY memes people!

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

why do you say that
the market thinks its worth over $8

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

I just sold 1000 LMAO

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

at least I made some money off your meme even though I sold 30 cents too early

and then I lost double that on JDST

Supergrass
Supergrass

Can i get some opinions on MULE pl0x? Why is no one talking about it since IPO? :(

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Pls guys when do sell?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

looks like its going to keep going up. Just set a trailing stop on it and search for something new

Booteefool
Booteefool

cause it's overpriced trash which was estimated at 15-16 then 17 then opened at over 25 and died in a matter of minutes

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Nah, JNUG 20 minutes ago. sold at the 7.01 peak and made a cool 200 bucks.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

does TD ameritrade have an L2? kind of sick of using this free one

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

sold last Monday at $2.13 then was sad about missing massive gains all week

now I'm not so sad

Anybody on the discord? Is the discord the same one from 6/15/2016?

MPmaster
MPmaster

AMD bagholder here! got in @13.47 .
Boys!! i see AMD to moon.

King_Martha
King_Martha

We are going to the moon

girlDog
girlDog

Not after the market shits this week.

SKEW is at an all time high. Big boys are buying protection

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Nest /rgt/ I want to make the thread:

Fuck AUPH edition

viagrandad
viagrandad

who else /comfygreen/ here? thanks AMD

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Can anyone explain why ETRM is supposed to moon today?

Also, give me one reason why i should get into CERU now and wait for the recover?

idontknow
idontknow

AAOI dropping hard, remember to buy the dip.

likme
likme

ETRM swings wildly. If you buy in the $6 range, there's no way to lose because one day, randomly, momentum will pull it all the way to $8. If I had day trades available, I'd be in there.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

cbr
merger comin
Buy now for easy moon landing later
this engine still warming up

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Thanks for the CTRV heads up user

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

use robinhood on pc pleb or some other weird shit, its not illegal

Emberburn
Emberburn

what emu are you using because robinhood looks fucking terrible in andy

Flameblow
Flameblow

Can't be comfy while listening to the Comey hearing. Seems like some traitors want to start WWIII with Russia. They're still blaming Russia for the work Seth Rich gave his life for to expose the Dem's corruption.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

So....

Who wants to take bets for how long im going to be bagholding MULE for?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Does anyone know of any stocktwat users worth following?

RumChicken
RumChicken

BlueStacks has worked great for me so far.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

life
youtube.com/watch?v=nqaZ4j69JeA

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Why not just sell at a loss?

DeathDog
DeathDog

What's the deal with CVM

eGremlin
eGremlin

bluestacks is cancer, use Nox

FastChef
FastChef

The only thing that will make it move for now is the FDA hold being lifted. Until that time, expect choppy waves and flatlines

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Sold MULE.....

Now i just have DRYS to baghold....

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Is CERU safe to buy at the dip?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

What's a good place to keep an eye on that news, apart from here?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Holy Crap, CERU keeps falling. Is this company going bankrupt!?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Buy this KTOS dip my man

Illusionz
Illusionz

Nice, now regain your 4% in something comfy

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I just downloaded nox and tried to install robinhood and it said it was incompatible with my device because nox was using some ancient piece of garbage as its user agent

then I couldn't figure out how to change it so I gave up and went back to andy

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Why don't you guys just install vanilla android on a small partition if you want to use it on your PC? I did it with my laptop before and everything was fine.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Went with KTOS. :^)

Lunatick
Lunatick

shame, it's a really nice platform. easy to use

King_Martha
King_Martha

Who here have hopes in DRYS?

I mean, just look how cool their ships look.

Soft_member
Soft_member

wtf it's displaying it 1:1 to how robinhood looks on a phone

you must have changed some settings. did you seriously just go to google play and download robinhood or did you download the apk somewhere else?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

sold PED one microsecond too late

Jesus what a drop.

askme
askme

Excellent choice fellow memer. But srsly KTOS was oversold after reporting a loss last quarter but with very promising projections. Their unmanned systems division is at the forefront of smaller jet propulsion drones unlike LMT and others who make big clunky drones that are propeller-driven. They've had nothing but good news the past 2 weeks with most of it being ~40million worth of contracts. You should be ready to long this stock through dips like today's

Bidwell
Bidwell

I just bought some seaspan instead.

iluvmen
iluvmen

"cel sci news" + Google search bar

Inmate
Inmate

holy shieeeeeet AUPH making moves like a motherfucker

hairygrape
hairygrape

That's just how everything came. Took maybe 3 minutes in all to setup. Not sure where you went astray. Try re-installing?

Methshot
Methshot

Ive went into KTOS multiple times before with a lost. only time i made profit is when it won a lawsuit.

I want to finally win this bitch

Methnerd
Methnerd

Cheers to user who called AMD out.
Can't wait to see what happens during midweek so I can catch in again

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I just did reinstall

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I took profit yesterday guess I missed the moon mission

Emberfire
Emberfire

Is madcatz getting delisted?

Firespawn
Firespawn

Sell AMD when it hits 15???

WebTool
WebTool

No I think at the next meeting they were supposed to decide on an r/s ratio to keep up to listing requirements.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

CVM to the mooooon. P.S. what's going on with RNN, should I just get out? Not been doing well.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Settings>General>Advanced>Startup Setting>Phone

Settings>1080x1920

StonedTime
StonedTime

Why do I get the feeling that I'm gonna have a bad, bad week?

DeathDog
DeathDog

supposedly we are waiting until the end of march or mid may. I am starting to get inpatient

eGremlin
eGremlin

Finally someone else with less money than me. I'm up $8 since February

FastChef
FastChef

I've been telling you faggots to get into CVM for 2 weeks

This fuckers gone, to the moon!

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Guess I need to put more money in so I can jump on some new fresh daily memes.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

that's what I set it to and I'm still getting the same bullshit

I even installed the apk and robinhood just crashes after opening it

fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

Nojokur
Nojokur

CERU
What happened?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Then sheeeit idk what to tell you. Just don't go with bluestacks, so much bloat and usability sucks

Supergrass
Supergrass

I'm up ten since February. I use it to buy cheap Chinese shit.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

CERU is about to get back up after tripping. Get in!

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

GIT YEE GONE

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

bought out.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

what does biz think of snap? I personally think its gonna do a facebook. Drop at open and reverse and continue up for years.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

last question

is this seriously the version of android your nox is running? this is why robinhood won't even start because it's using 4.4.2 which is ancient

King_Martha
King_Martha

CBR looks promising

Spamalot
Spamalot

buy CERU at dip?

girlDog
girlDog

Thanks for That AMD advice

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Snapchat doesn't make any money as a company. Facebook does.

Bidwell
Bidwell

wha are you talking about? they have advertisements and didn't they sell some special glasses? they are vluated in the tens of billions. twitter makes less money and their stock did well at ipo

likme
likme

alright I fucking know what they did

they released a new version of nox which is ad supported so it constantly downloads ad bloatware now just like bluestacks

notice how your titlebar says Nox App Players and mine just says Nox

so they're just another chinese shill company no different than bluestacks

I'll bet you anything your system version is different

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

When your AUPH bags are getting lighter so you can probably sell again.

Techpill
Techpill

CERU won't last as a company
Get out ASAP

Methnerd
Methnerd

dude I'm green
I'm in at $8.78 and by some miracle, I'm back

Skullbone
Skullbone

The cost of allowing a user to use their product is exponentially greater than their Ad revenue. Don't even start on Snap Specs.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Looking like we may have hit the peak

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Told you shits about NAK

RumChicken
RumChicken

bought MU at its peak
sold EXEL in a dip

Epic

eGremlin
eGremlin

Got out at $14.21, not riding through that shit again.

FastChef
FastChef

Give me meme that will shoot up tomorrow

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Still hasn't been added to the S&P index, just hold tight. If you're worried, do what I did and sell 30-50% now and hold the rest.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Yeah I sold at the peak

Supergrass
Supergrass

CBR

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

we've been talking about NAK for weeks lad
last week Friday we knew it was reversing
I was in at $1.26, out at $1.44
Waiting for next dip to buy back in

Lunatick
Lunatick

$19,370 in buying power, whats the meme to ride to tomorrow?

Booteefool
Booteefool

Look at my portfolio of memes

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

do that user who deposited like 10k to play jnug/jdst

where are you, has it been 10 days?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

how do you get to the point where you're holding a stock so long that you're never afraid of losing money

Spamalot
Spamalot

I don't know, I bought all of it on Friday after close, today's my first actual day

girlDog
girlDog

fuckin AUPH why did I bail

viagrandad
viagrandad

David Rockefeller is kill

nytimes.com/2017/03/20/business/david-rockefeller-dead-chase-manhattan-banker.html?_r=0

happy_sad
happy_sad

Ah I was later bought in at 9.10 it's been a very patient week lol.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

It wasn't 10k, it was 3k and it was jdst. I lost 1k in 20 minutes

askme
askme

Just got out for $150

Inmate
Inmate

How do I profit of this?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

lol

Playboyize
Playboyize

Death is coming for you Soros.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Just waking up waiting for SNAP to bottom out

Snarelure
Snarelure

Won't happen until $15 maybe

No regrets. Learned a lot

Evilember
Evilember

keep waiting bro. call your retirement home and reserve your bed while you are at it.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

guise, should I buy MEMP?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I know he lived to be 101 but holy fuck this dude turned into the penguin with leprosy

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Thoughts on AMRS?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I'm waiting for a dip so I can go in for another $100

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

long

marketbeat.com/stocks/NASDAQ/AMRS/

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

meme stock
day trade only

JunkTop
JunkTop

I thought mergers were a good thing, WTF?

Is the stock going to decrease until its gone? fucking hell

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Merger= good
Buyout= bad

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

I'm holding both of these stocks for the next week

let's see what happens

whereismyname
whereismyname

No it was another guy who deposited alot, and was on his 4th day waiting for the deposit to go through? he was obv going to unlock god mode

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

MEMP lads, give me the rundown

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

AMD
cool

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

95 dollars

who cares?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

AAOI recovered, I hope you guys bought the dip like you were supposed to.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

that trend chart

fuck that noise. i'd rather not have a heart attack by the time im 30.

King_Martha
King_Martha

No. They fucked everyone.

sold their tech for peanuts
reverse merged with some reproductive health company that has no info anywhere

The saddest thing about this is that the buyout DID happen. It was just a horrible deal.

This stock has nothing to stand on anymore. More proof that women ruin everything.

farquit
farquit

AMD boys! Rocketship today!

viagrandad
viagrandad

its up another 10 cents

woo baby

cum2soon
cum2soon

What did they mean by this?

w8t4u
w8t4u

give me a rundown, I see good earnings but i dont see a moon launch yet

askme
askme

means you probably held leveraged 3x over night

massdebater
massdebater

NAK really pulling through for me today lads

iluvmen
iluvmen

Forget the moon, we're going to Mars!
there are people that sold it all early

Inmate
Inmate

Thanks for the news

idontknow
idontknow

ITS NOT DIPPING
WHY WONT IT DIP

likme
likme

Holy shit user, what ticker fucked you so bad? Have you stopped the bleeding yet?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

H-how?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

The fuck happen user?? Shit did you went full meme???

Methshot
Methshot

me too thanks

TreeEater
TreeEater

A coworker told me about the possible CERU buyout.

I can assure you he lost a lot more than i did. Possibly 10s of thousands.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

finally the CERU meme is dead

Snarelure
Snarelure

ouch

what's your strategy?

Emberburn
Emberburn

"Jesb"

Evilember
Evilember

buy the dip mah nigga

Flameblow
Flameblow

dang

WebTool
WebTool

Good good my dude

Why the fuck did you hold CERU?

No, I know. I was really pushing it last week because it was on at such a deep discount

F

RumChicken
RumChicken

What they meant by that is your a moron and invested everything you had into CERU my nigga

StonedTime
StonedTime

gg no re

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Someone else who fell for the CERU shit here. Do not buy a single share of this company anymore. They sold their tech as part of this deal, there's nothing for them to stand on now. They're dead in the water.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Press F to sell CERU

TechHater
TechHater

I FELL FOR THE DIP

REEEEEEE

eGremlin
eGremlin

Whoever buys CERU now will either moon or get burned a little. Either way, no fucking way its going down 60% overnight again

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

And the Lord said, "never again shall you post CERU my nigga"

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

this CERU fiasco just further proves that penny stocks are worthless. not event good for day-trading.

FastChef
FastChef

Tell me why I shouldn't hold onto XIV for the rest of the year

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

go for it dude!

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Go for it bro! Just don't come crying to us when that shit drops 50% in one day.

whereismyname
whereismyname

because a sudden change in market will wipe out any gains you got and then some because you're not supposed to hold ETNs overnight.

Nojokur
Nojokur

So hypothetically speaking let's say drumpf and co start bombing best Korea with drones and shit. How high does KTOS go then? teens? Twenties?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Teens EZPZ 20's is a bit optimistic

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

WAITING FOR A DIP WHILE WANTING TO BUY IS SO DIFFICULT

IT JUST KEEPS GOING UP

AHH

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

DONT DO IT YET LAD ITS LUNCHTIME

Hold on another 30 mins before deciding

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

don't chase imo

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

timing the market

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

this.

just move on. sometimes you make it, sometimes you don't. you're more likely to lose a bunch of money on a dip than you are to see another gain like that.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

I just have this feeling that Trump's "great deal" will be an agreement with China wherein they help us overthrow Kim and we give them half the country. Don't know why but I feel noko's won't be around after this presidency.

girlDog
girlDog

Is PIP kill

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

PIP is garbage that went on radar after a special dividend payout dropped the price, anons caught the ride up. Stop holding onto it, there are plenty more tickers in the market user

5mileys
5mileys

RIP

w8t4u
w8t4u

MACK is paying a special divy here soon. I hope it makes the same kind of spike PIP did after it's distributed.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

mule

TreeEater
TreeEater

Thread:

Snarelure
Snarelure

Should i buy in now?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Holding a 3x meme stock over night

StonedTime
StonedTime

That's how I learned. Sometimes you just learn from being retarded

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

So, uh, is it legal to use Robinhood thru an emulator if you're an ausfag?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

you need a US bank account to clear funds, do you have one?

SniperWish
SniperWish

Any details about the MACK dividend and if it's worth getting in?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

reunification when? and how do i make money off of the establishment of a new (((central))) bank?

girlDog
girlDog

Man, these threads have been absolutely dead ever since the JDST mishap last week. I guess a lot of meme traders decided to quit

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

PIP and OPGN bagholder here
AMA

TechHater
TechHater

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

I didn't turn the protection on.

MPmaster
MPmaster

I thought protection was turned on automatically after your 2nd day trade.

You're probably just an idiot.