Things "aspiring" webpreneurs say

Things "aspiring" webpreneurs say.

You know him, or you might even be him or have been him at some point.
These guys are a disgrace, generally pathetic and their line of thinking goes something like this:
> I don't need to education, Bill Gates quit high school
> I got an idea, wanna team up, build it and split 50/50?
> LOL, working at office is drone job, I read 4 hour workweek and am on my road to financial independence.
> I am a blogger for dog training niche and sell ebooks on Clickbank
> My home is my office
> I don't need to know to program, I will just install wordpress and hire Ahmed for small scripts, that is business thinking!
> "LOL who needs money, I can get models - I just need to polish my pickup method!"
> "My dream is to blog about pickup, travel the world, bang chicks and end up living in Thailand while generating passive income from my Clickbank sales"
> "I am an NLP practitioner, you have to have people's skills in this dog-eat-dog world"
> "Dude, it's not about working hard, it's about working SMART"
> "LOL, maths - who needs that shit? You need STREET SMARTS!"
> "I gotta invest my money and make it grow. Just put all my life savings (2000$) into this new hyip my online friend sent me. You plebs would never understand, this is complicated finance!"

Some more!

> "MAN, it is about generating PASSIVE INCOME, taking MASSIVE ACTION and living your DREAM LIFESTYLE [travelling the world and fucking chink whores of course]. Now, let me get back to watching 48h RSD seminar session."

> "It will be like Facebook, but better"

> "It will be like X, but better"

> "It will be like X, but"

> "Bro, I know this cool site, but please register from my affiliate link, so I get 50 cent commission!"

>"You gotta invest in your future bro!"

>Goes on a 2000$ "financial independence" bootcamp

> "I can't tell you my idea, you will steal it"

> "Please don't steal my idea, but here it is. It is basically a tracker for how much you walk."

> "What do you mean it is built in Android? No, I did not Google it, I just came up with the idea man."

> "What if, what if, what if....what if it was a dating site, but for cat lovers? There are billion cats in world and there are billion people who love cats. So that is billion dollar potential profit right there"

> "Have you read Millionaire Fastlane? It opened my eyes!"

> "I will be a millionaire before 30"

Uses the words "Lifehack".

Peacocks.

Wears shades.

Dresses in shitty Mens Warehouse suits and thinks he looks like a businessman.

Business address registered to his apartment.

Employs 0 people.

"To suceed in business you have to pick a niche first!"

"How about dog training?"

>"Paid marketing? No way, I just use a free wordpress blog and SEO optimised keywords. You don't have to have money to make money. Just wait til I start ranking for my long tail "dog training for teacup poodles", will see who will be laughing then"

God I posted this an then ran across this shit:

>"SEO IS FREE"
hahahahahahahahah

Fucking goldmine OP

You seem to have a lot of experience with this. How much money do you make online? Or are you memeing about your own failures?

I am but a lonely neet who makes [spoiler]about $200 a month[/spoiler] from my passive niche website.

Words you often hear used by these cunts:

> PASSIVE

> VALUE

> AUTOMATED

> FREE

> IDEA

> PARTNER

Fuck, this shit makes me want to vomit.

I want a thailand wife!

Most underrated post 2k17

>> Mines runescape gold

Biz Vlogs should make a video on this

This is actually a decent way to get some money when you're a kid. Or at least, it used to be.

Quit making fun of me

> I just need the right idea then I will make billions

> Why do I need to learn X? I can just hire a guy!

> My marketing strategy is to go viral

>this fucking thread
Who are you people and how long have you been monitoring me

> We're going in disruptive in the market.
> It's all about PASSIVE INCOME, mum!
> We're going to be
THE UBER OF ass wiping
H
E

U
B
E
R

O
F

>webpreneurs

You're fucking kidding? Is this what these assholes are calling themselves these days?

digitalnomads in a nutshell.

>THE UBER OF
pls stop picking on me

The Millionaire Fastlane is a pretty good book though. It logically lays out why working for a boss is a waste of your time.

In the 4 hour workweek I liked how he applied the 80/20 principle. And the parts about delegating your work. It stresses how easy it is to hire a few pajeets to do things for you.

But the book could also have been two pages long imo. And from my experience in hiring pajeets I spend more than 4 hours setting out orders and checking their work.

Current position: social marketing expert

Dave is a social marketing ninja [guru, assasin] focusing on latest web trends and tendencies to help your products go viral

"Why yes, of course I can program."

> makes sites with wix and plain html

topkek
i may have once said some of the things itt, ngl

G R O W T H H A C K I N G

who /nootropics/ here

>Data is the new oil

>I day trade on robinhood during my lunch break

people who do a 4 hour job for 3 dollars to say they made money online

>It's not a bubble
>It's not gambling
>clearly a bull trap
>im building a new social network
>i just read an AMAZING ebook
>I only drink *insert liberal shitty brand name*, it keeps me productive during my long work marathons

>I only drink *insert liberal shitty brand name*, it keeps me productive during my long work marathons
People cannot be like this, can they?

Seems like you have a lot of experience with pickup and failing business ventures

>"You have to think OUT OF THE BOX MAN!"

>"Dude, you must take a METHOD and SPIN IT, put your own TWIST ON IT MANG"

>"It doesn't require money to make money"

>"I do fiverr gigs to make some quick extra cash"

>You should get paid in BTC only brah.
>I gotta get my lifts in. Need that gorilla mindset before i start my cold calls.
>Never made any cold calls, watched netflix instead.

I have personal experience with the last one.

This is one I recently heard when talking about investment strategy:

>I don't need to read anything by Buffett. I read the Art of War by Sun-Zoo.

I used to do this at work until I got slapped with the 'no daytrading on small accounts' rule

>I day trade

fix'd

>Alright lads, today I'm going to land on a niche at the very least and get going

kys

>Saves very specific frog images
>Day trades
>Is a leafy fan
Wew

day cuck got mad lol

I don't think I've ever said anything like that, but you making this thread begs the question... why the fuck do you care?

Why do you care as to what "webpreneurs" say or even do?

"webpreneur" got triggered lol

Feels bad man. Can someone explain why digital nomadism isn't viable? I'm trying to develop 3 different online income streams to transition to living out of a backpack and being a wandering hobo with a laptop and money for a shower. I mean, at least I'm trying something. I haven't quit my dayjob yet.

>trades cryptocurrency

>takes selfie pictures with [a stranger's] expensive car

>"I'm going to be a social network marketer"

>constantly posts motivational quotes about success and being rich

>talks about his mentor, which is just some random clickbate YouTube channel

>constantly talks about programming and web technologies, but doesn't have the attention span to finish code academy

>"hey bro can I buy you a lunch no strings attached so I can awkwardly pressure you into buying my patches/vitamins/shakes/supplements/makeup/tupperware/timeshare/life insurance"

We all know that never going to make it guy

>It stresses how easy it is to hire a few pajeets to do things for you.

I've actually dealt with this and no, it isn't.

It is usually a bad idea for a small US company to hire someone in Asia.

It is if you're good at it

>>constantly talks about programming and web technologies, but doesn't have the attention span to finish code academy

SHEET, guilty of this myself. BUSTEED

Lol wtf?

No, no, no, let him hire Pajeet.