Go out for a cruise

>go out for a cruise
>literally everyone is a aggressive driver

Why are normies so tense all the time

>being autistic enough to save a pic from the Monster marketing team

lol you're going out at the wrong times or in the wrong places

go out L A T E at night and cruise areas like industrial parks, they all have really SHITTY business hours so they're basically deserted after 5pm every day.

I drive late at night all the time and I almost prefer rush hour to all the drunk assholes that are out late.

Again, you're going to the wrong areas. Are you cruising along Main Street with all the fuckin bars or something?

Drunk assholes don't go to deserted areas. The only people I've ever encountered was the odd hobo (harmless, more afraid of you than you are of them), and some teenagers ripping around in their mom's Q5. They wanted to race. I beat them.

Physically. With a bat. For questioning the speed of my vehicle.

>See OP out on the road
>Rip past him
>He cries on the internet about it

>be OP
>just bought a new BRZ and wasn't to drive it around
>Everything from Ecoboost Mustangs to Civics to mini vans continually blowing my doors off
>Go whine on Veeky Forums about "aggressive drivers"

>Are you cruising along Main Street with all the fuckin bars or something?
I'm on the expressway 90% of the time

Then you need to drive faster than the drunks to avoid them. Quit your cuck cruising.

If I'm in the far right lane why should I speed? Half the time when these assholes blow past me I see them pulled over a few miles later since there's a ton of cops out that late, especially on weekend nights.

Well then it sounds like you don't really have a problem because the cops are actually doing their job for once.

All this complaining when you should be focusing on your F E E L S.

>driving to work in gridlocked traffic
>some faggot is tailgating me when I obviously can't speed up or move over
people who do this deserve to be gassed

I'm not the OP, but these idiots will tailgate me in the right lane despite having 3 empty lanes to their left to pass me in. Last week I had a guy fly up behind me, tailgate me for a mile, then when his exit came up he blows by me blasting his horn. I was going 65 in a 55, I'm not going any faster and getting a ticket because of some drunk idiots.

>be normie
>have cumfy, isloated, normie childhood
>grow up to adult normie
>not prepared for life at all
>go to normie college
>rack up massive student loan debt
>rack up massive credit card debt
>go out and buy fuck huge house for stupid little normie dog
>he needs a lot of room
>up to normie eyeballs in debt
>not much income
>who knew that a liberal arts class where my thesis was smearing shit on a wall wouldnt be worth anything in real life
>hateful neighbors
>hateful life partner
>terrible job
>cant afford the new iphone :(
>im late every where i go
>if im late for work one more time i lose my job
>and my car
>and my house
>im five minutes late
>its everyone less fault that i am late
>maybe if i buy more stuff on credit it will make me feel better

>be prez/o/
>win every argument easily

most normies are too scared to actually drive aggressive though

>be coming home from work
>chilling in slow lane doing 55
>raging fat cunt in a mitsuishi hatchback merges 10feet from my ass and cuts across 3 lanes without a blinker
>gets pulled over immediately
>I keep chillin in slow lane
Is a $300 fine and getting pulled over for a half hour really worth getting home 10 seconds earlier to these retards?

I think you meant to post this on /r9k/

What are you driving?

MILK TRUCK HAS ARRIVED

Lmao!!

>most accidents occur between 70 and 120km/h
>have to slow from a safe 140 to 110 because of other drivers
how can you not be tense. those bastards are trying to kill you

>gridlock
>tailgating

???

moving at 30 mph with cars completely packed next to you and in-front of you

>Physically. With a bat. For questioning the speed of my vehicle.
Ivanka? Really?

These people seriously need to drive off a cliff.

Quit eating avocado toast and all your problems will be solved.

feels like it's been this way since the election

everyone knows in their heart of hearts that American democracy was destroyed at its foundation by FSB operatives and we were utterly powerless to stop it

Fsb?

Russian secret police, the new KGB

How does toast cause this?

it's a meme you dip

>drive bedford rascal
>go on the mountain passes
>some fag in a gt86 is cruising like he's an old person driving a Kia
>larp as dagumi to gutter run and *overtake him*
>come home to get on Veeky Forums
>see someone whining about "aggressive drivers"
>mfw

>mountain passes
>UK

Going for relaxing touge and some normie fuck in a cheap Porsche honks at me immediately after he gets behind me and flips me off as he passes on the next straight. It was a "wtf bro?" moment that completely ruined the mood

you aint been there you dont know
they have some pretty insande touge but its all illegal to do because you either have speed cameras, police guarding the touge or its unsafe because of roadside IED's

Many not more haven’t been driving as long as you might think, they get their licences later on in their lives these days and hence don’t have that experience (mainly talking about crashing here).

But the biggest reason I think, is that normies drive cars they don’t give a shit about. Even if that’s the car they selected to buy, they still get insurance for it religiously and tailgate like madmen. At the end of the day, they don’t have a real attachment to it. So even older people with lots of kilometres under their belt will drive like complete dickheads because they just dont care enough that they might get into a collision. But I may be wrong here. They could of course just be stupid and ignorant. A lot of “Einstein quotes” are somewhat disputable but one of my favourites is “never underestimate human stupidity”

*Many haven’t been
Phone

>implying the GODVAN is restricted to just the UK

I'd say so, considering it's just one of the many guises of the suzuki carry.
That boy really gets around
>only car rebadged by ford, GM and chrysler

The GODVAN goes where the GODVAN pleases.

It's because you didn't listen to yourself,instead you trusted some authority and now it's all out of control.

>roadside IED's

Flat as fuck. No milk there.

That's not the definition of gridlock

some people have places to be dude

did someone say milk?

So they should leave a few minutes earlier

I fucking love doing this

You must hate efficiency or something

milk, milk, lemon aid
im activly stalking
britaney venti and dani bregoli
because i want to rape them irl.

>any info you have will help.

>saving ten seconds is efficient
I wonder how much productivity and GDP would increase if people left 2 minutes earlier for work so they didn't have to speed.

Surely accidents would drop

Driving like a dickhead in traffic doesnt get you anywhere faster. If more people realized this the traffic wouldnt be there to begin with.

niga get a grip

Leaving two minutes earlier would do you more good than weaving in and out of traffic.

just bee yourself